Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) (41101 Views)

Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Okestra01(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
If the guy get sense,he for just tell the governor say na job interview he dey go when bullet meet am. Job go just land for am

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by stasius: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
He is lucky.

Thank God. Don't be a tool for politicians to use.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by colestephan86: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light78:
I am happy he's alive. He couldn't cross that gutter but fell into it. I pitied him at that moment.

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again.
That particular scene proved it that the air we breathe is the blood that runs through our vauns.
At that point he was going to die in few minutes
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
If he had died, he would have died for nothing. Politicians will recruit more fools to use as canon fodder in their struggle for power.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by madjune(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light78:
I am happy he's alive. He couldn't cross that gutter but fell into it. I pitied him at that moment.

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again.

In other words, you mean he should flee from every challenge he encounters in his life?

Let a man be a man...and not raise a coward.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
I thought he wouldn't make it. From that video he was losing a lot of blood already, fell in the gutter and must have broken a rib or two. Glad he's alive and wish him sound recovery.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by honprof: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is gladden to the heart and sure makes my Day. The guy is seriously lucky to be alive and a big thank you for the first aid responder who gave him first aid and ensure he was rushed to the Hospital. Kudos to them all. "May the cause of this Evil calculation on the common man" reap the fruits with his/her entire household, amen.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Damage controls because of elections if not healthcare would have demanded police reports before first aids given to him.

The question is " who shot him?"

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Whoa! The guy is fucking lucky... The way he was wobbling and falling, I thought he was gone... Cos he did lose a lot of blood. Lucky dude.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light78:

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again

Dude was given a second chance at life... trust me, he will never be found near any protest again in his life.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
modsfucker:
With the way I saw him losing too much blood, I thought he wouldn't make it, thank God he survived it. Seems like he was shot on the arm.

Exactly... Same, I thought he was dead. I know how I felt when I lost blood, and I was lucky to have been rushed to the hospital on time and get blood. I guess he was rushed to the hospital shortly after that video.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Departure:
This is the best national news I've heard in the last 1 month.

I'm happy and grateful to God on his behalf for survival.

Also to everyone who ensure he gets to the hospital ,may God reward them.

I swear. I'm so happy for him. I thought he was dead
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Criminal Governor.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Felix6: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Man looks older in bed, I have doubt it's same person.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
dominique:

Not shot in the arm o. The bullet pierced through his rib cage and missed his heart by a few inches. The real heroes are the first responders who administered first aid at the scene. They were the ones that stabilized his bleeding before the FMC doctors took over. If not for the first aid given, the FMC doctors wouldn't have been able to do jack.

I was thinking the same thing. Kudos to the first responders... They saved a life.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Betterhalf2:
Thank God!

God took him to the theatre and operated on him
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by PropertyScout(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God. Wow. Thank God he survived.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He will be given award in Peter Obi government.

Chai!! Peter Obi don suffer.🤣🤣
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God for his live
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
God I am so so happy he's alive since I saw that video I have been crying... thanks to all the medical teams in that hospital that made it possible God will bless all of them abundantly

Young man get well and be careful next time .. dust your pvc and vote out evil apc that nearly took ur life
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by sharone21(f): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
illicit:
Who shot him

It is a pity that after End SARS, Police still uses live bullets to chase away protesters.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Fstar1: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God for his life
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Tinubu's plan to use someone's life for his battles failed.
Very senseless man.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

People are fighting for their fundamental human rights, someone evil got shot along the line but here you are calling their efforts "mumu" undecided

The crumbs APC is feeding you would soon choke you to the great beyond. Keep supporting evil.
You were making sense until the last paragraph. If you don't know most APC members are against what is going on about the change of money, even Tinubu spoke openly against it. This is a problem that is affecting everybody irrespective of party. So try get sense!
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Amtrak: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wow... thank God for him.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Rotty32(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who suppose to pay the hospital bills before ?.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Karmaisme(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Shoot him again.

I wanted to insult you, but, I changed my mind after checking your moniker, you are a very wicked man.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
Mumu protest

Senseless comment
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
modsfucker:
With the way I saw him losing too much blood, I thought he wouldn't make it, thank God he survived it. Seems like he was shot on the arm.
The wound was on the hand. He is lucky
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by modsfucker: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
thinkmoney:

The wound was on the hand. He is lucky

If he'd lost too much blood, it'd have been fatal nonetheless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.