Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,402 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government (38408 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olachase:
That's a nice move, and my Yoruba brothers day give them chance for their land, I was surprised when I heard eze King in lagos😏😏

We have eze ndigbo

Nobody changed anything like eze ndigbo of igbo emirate in lagos

Try to use ur number 6

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by copyrites: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
sammirano:
These people are worse than the Fulani, very irrate and unaccommodating

You can go ahead and install "Emir of Iragbiji" abi?

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Masterito(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am not sure you understand what you are saying. There is nothing like Eze of Lagos or Emir of Ikorudu. There are Sariki's in Ibo land but Emir title is a symbol of conquest, so no one will accept it.
CoronaVirusRelo:
And same lots will be doing same around Nigeria!

Igbos are the most hostile tribe in Nigeria

Major reasons other tribe don’t take investments there!

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Biafracom(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Eeeeh!!! Hmmm!
My Aba people don suffer.
Emir of Aba indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Ed12(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Give them an inch, they will make it a yard

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by 00FFT00(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Those are warrant chiefs

What constitutional authority is their mandate derived from?
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by adecz: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Igbo:
No tolerance at all
But those ungrateful souls can install Eze of Ndigbo in everywhere in the country

They install Eze Ndigbo in other
non Igbo areas.

But they don't install Eze of Kano or
Eze of Ibadan or Eze of Bauchi.

They install Eze of Igbos, not eze of
a town or territory, which the Fulani
are trying to use style to do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by 07kjb: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Thanks very much!

Why Northerners will never vote a Igbo man. Those lots are hate filled! They can’t take what they do to others!

Na your self u de do

Who dey beg you to vote right

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

https://thenationonlineng.net/abia-cancels-proposed-installation-of-emir-of-aba/

What is an Emir doing in Aba? How can there be an Emir of ABA? What nonsense is that? This is how unnecessary trouble is brewed... No be only Emir of ABA, If the person acclaming to be an Emir in Aba has lost his origin, he should forget about it and just move on with life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Lama70(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Can you imagine?

These people won't just give peace a chance. Emir of Aba

What of Shehu of Onitsha?

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
07kjb:

Na your self u de do

Who dey beg you to vote right

So far it’s not a Igbo man, IT IS A WIN!
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Stanweezy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Rightousness1:

Yet the Igbos are allowed to have Eze ndi Igbo in other regions. Igbos are not tolerant by default, and that's why no Igbo man will rule Nigeria after Azikwe. PO is only labouring in vain

Eze ndi Igbo and Eze of Lagos are they the same?

What about Sarkin of Hausa they usually have?

I think Emir of Hausa will be better than Emir of Aba.

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by 07kjb: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So far it’s not a Igbo man, IT IS A WIN!

Go and heal your head

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by jackpot(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
The Nation newspaper owned by Tinubu is on a mission to create and post mischievous and frivolous news from South East, in a bid to subtly create hatred between other tribes and Igbo people. So far, it has not worked..

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by mauchiz: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

Emirs are Fulani religious title
bestowed on a Muslim leader who
has conquered new territory for Islam
& is thus the leader of the new territory.

It appears that the Fulani have secretly
conquered abia without our knowledge
& they want to make it public by installing an Emir.

What the governor did is to avoid unknown gunmen problem,before they kill them.
The next thing Simon Ekpa and associate will turn Aba to abbatoir

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Stanweezy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

They install Eze Ndigbo in other
non Igbo areas.

But they don't install Eze of Kano or
Eze of Ibadan or Eze of Bauchi.

They install Eze of Igbos, not eze of
a town or territory, which the Fulani
are trying to use style to do.

Exactly my point

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by fuelsaver: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olachase:
That's a nice move, and my Yoruba brothers day give them chance for their land, I was surprised when I heard eze King in lagos😏😏

My friend there's difference between serkin and emir. Think!

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Spandau: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

https://thenationonlineng.net/abia-cancels-proposed-installation-of-emir-of-aba/

The effrontery of Fulanis! If you want to be Seriki, be it over your people in ABA, not the land itself. If they had been successful, they would have laid claim to the land in the nearest future. Subterfuge is their main tactics.

5 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
AustineE1:
What the governor did was very right,what impudent...admitted, we have Eze Igbo in various states in Nigeria,as well as Hausas having Sarki Hausawa in various states,including south-East but to think of an emirate council is the height of insult,even Jos north of Plateau state,the couldnt do such why even dream of it in the East.
tomoro una gode shout say Dem hate ina when na Igbos hate pass... Ordinary cheif title una de paranoid... Nonsense
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by JOemmy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Aba of all places these fulani jihadists really get mind oh.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by duro4chang(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
udede:
and you want a warrant emir instead abi
But you know the fact now.
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by geniusaustin(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Why when you have ohaneze igbo in EVERY single state of Nigeria?

Ibos should learn tolerance, or we go change am for them o!

NO BE BY FORCE NA,,,
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by BrutusOj(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is the hand work of APC or PDP to cause more hatred of the Igbo nations by the Hausa/Fulanis in the north to make them dislike Obi. They want to make it look like the Igbos are not accommodating.
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by Dumte(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
So truly this Islamization agenda is becoming real?

Wetin concern Aba with Emir?

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by backnbeta(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Why when you have ohaneze igbo in EVERY single state of Nigeria?

Ibos should learn tolerance, or we go change am for them o!
I have my reservations as far as the Igbos are concerned, but on this note I stand with them! They didn't force you to allow Eze Igbo or seriki in your place! I also wish our governors in the SW can be bold enough to stop all these nonsensical titles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by integrity16(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
blabulu2000:
Which one be Emir in Aba... When we have a lot of Igwe in Aba ...

But you can have eze ndigbo Lagos branch abi ? Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by clockwisereport: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t you have Eze around Nigeria states?
Or do I need to educate you on that?
Dont they have sarkin in Igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dragons will consumes any Emirates.

Dragons will consumes such Emirates.
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association are testing the wrath of Biafrans forces. War is loading because of these corrupt Nigerian administrators in political positions to enslave Biafrans generations forever like they did to Hausas. But God is disgracing them wotowoto. No amount of financial blockades can stop Biafrans freedom.

The fear of Biafran Libration Forces is the beginning of Nigeria slaves in political offices.

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by sharpden: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
integrity16:

But you can have eze ndigbo Lagos branch abi ? Hypocrisy at its peak.

Oga there's a difference between Eze Ndigbo in Lagos, meaning "The King of Igbos in Lagos and Eze of Lagos (place or territory) translating to "King of Lagos"

Its a pity, with your education you can't read and comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

Emirs are Fulani religious title
bestowed on a Muslim leader who
has conquered new territory for Islam
& is thus the leader of the new territory.

It appears that the Fulani have secretly
conquered abia without our knowledge
& they want to make it public by installing an Emir.

Who knows if Orji uzor Kalu has sold out the state grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by kettykin: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
What is the reason to turn aba into an emirate
Re: Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government by MatrixCircle: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emir of Lagos Emirate should have been installed first.. grin grin grin Aba Emirate . next for be Umuahia Emirate until it reaches Ohafia , Abiriba and Arochukwu Emirate then you guys are a gonna ... grin grin grin

Sarkin of Aba could have been a better choice than an Emirate.
Why didn't they start it in Lagos since Tinubu said Yoruba and fulani are one. Emir of Lagos Emirate could have been installed first..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.