Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Wrong Assumption About Men And Sex [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Assumption About Men And Sex [PICS] (801 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Assumption About Men And Sex [PICS] by Namaster: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
People assume that ALL men want to have sex ALL the time.

They think that men walk around with nothing on their mind but "sex! sex!! sex!!!"

But the reality is different.

Sex for men is work. It's another task where men have to prove their competence. The back and forth motion of the hip that packs any meaningful force takes stamina, power and, if you're doing it right, skill.

Plus, it takes an iron will not to just cum and get out.

Men do not want sex ALL the time. So what do they want?

Men want to be ABLE to have sex with a lot of women ANYTIME they want. They want to know that if they want sex with a woman every second of the day, they can get it.

But that doesn't mean men want sex every second of every day. The idea of endless access to sex trumps endless sex.

Endless sex is grueling work. No man wants that.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Abeg Gimme Person Wey I Deserve Make I Just Rest. / Ten Ways To Satisfy A Lady S**xually And Maker Love You Without Money. / This Happened To Me Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.