Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

How I Moved From A Classroom Teacher Earning 20k Monthly To Earning 100k Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Moved From A Classroom Teacher Earning 20k Monthly To Earning 100k Weekly (236 Views)

Make 20k Monthly...no Jokes / Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Daily News Naija Income Program (800naira) Ganrantee You 10k To 20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Moved From A Classroom Teacher Earning 20k Monthly To Earning 100k Weekly by Ennyforeal(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫❓
Everyone wants to become an Affiliate Marketer but some do not know what 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. is all about.

𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. is a 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟 that helps you make money just by recommending and selling someone's product to a group of serious buyers

Let's say I own the Amazon KDP Course as a digital product, your duty is to sell that Product and make up to 60% commission for every single sale.

Is 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. Difficult?
No it isn't. A successful Affiliate Marketer is someone who knows the right product to recommend to a hungry audience.

Now you may be asking yourself how do I locate these products?

I have the best answer for you. This is what you do👇👇
𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 1: Locate a hot selling product.

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 2: Recommend that Product to a Hungry Audience.

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 3: Make upto 50% profit for every single sale you make from that Product.

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 4: Repeat the Process aggressively.

You may be asking yourself this; 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲❓

If this is you then worry no more.

I have prepared a 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 that will show you

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔 𝗧𝗢 𝗭 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 & 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦

If this sounds like what you want the 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗡 or use this link below to get started

https://digitaskillupacademy.com/affiliate-mktg/

See you on the other side

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Social Media Managers In Nigeria / Banking App Frustration / How Does Dispatch Rider Business Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.