Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,835 members, 7,918,689 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni (1573 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Gemid94(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Ahead of the forthcoming presidential election, popular Nigerian social activist and skit maker, Debo Adebayo, popularly called Mr Macaroni has said he would be proud to see the flag-bearer of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi emerge president.

He made the assertion in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday.

“Peter Obi is a Man I will be proud to call the President of my Country,” he wrote.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-is-a-man-ill-be-proud-to-call-president-mr-macaroni/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by KingOfTheDamned: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2023
And all of us too bro

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by abobote: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2023
It will even fit him more, and Nigerians will be respected home and abroad.

People are already telling us here, that Tinubu and Atiku should go and rest

27 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2023
C
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by derecho(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Waiting for BATstards to malign him because he is ibo

Tinubu will be taught that we are not slaves.
I can't wait for those motor park BATstards to start protests by February 26 when it'd be clear Tinubu their slave master is finally retired

22 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 09, 2023
He has a right to his choice!

Asiwaju I will call Mr. President.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Witi(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2023
While OBI***deeots applauds him grin
derecho:

I can't wait for those motor park BATstards to start protests by February 26 when it'd be clear Tinubu their slave master is finally retired
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by yarimo(m): 1:01am On Feb 09, 2023
grin

1 Share

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Freshtruth(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2023
When kiss Daniel was saying no
Sleep, no sleep, wake up collect ur money, we thought it was a joke, now where is our money 😭😭🙆

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by saintkel(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Obi is what Nigeria needs now

5 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Telekinetic: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Gemid94:
Ahead of the forthcoming presidential election, popular Nigerian social activist and skit maker, Debo Adebayo, popularly called Mr Macaroni has said he would be proud to see the flag-bearer of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi emerge president.

He made the assertion in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday.

“Peter Obi is a Man I will be proud to call the President of my Country,” he wrote.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-is-a-man-ill-be-proud-to-call-president-mr-macaroni/
Who is this IPOB bastard according to Alfa Yarimo Emiyojelailorire 😆

- Alfa Yarimo Emiyojelailorire is a devout Afon.já Mozulem pig and the chief convener of the Mozulem movement ‘Save Our Sanity: Replace Hard Concrete Floors with Foams in our Mosque’ (SOS: RHCFWF)

Cc Yarimo

1 Like

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by yarimo(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Telekinetic:

Who is this IPOB bastard according to Alfa Yarimo Emiyojelailorire 😆

- Alfa Yarimo Emiyojelailorire is a devout Afon.já Mozulem pig and the chief convener of the Mozulem movement ‘Save Our Sanity: Replace Hard Concrete Floors with Foams in our Mosque’ (SOS: RHCFWF)

Cc Yarimo
1:45 am you are still smoking weed haba

1 Like

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Telekinetic: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
1:45 am you are still smoking weed haba
Way better than smashing away my brain cells in a masalashi at Alagbado🙄

1 Like

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by hisgrace090: 2:20am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God for giving us Obidati at last.

2 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by OgaTheTop2: 3:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Loud am..

4 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Coolsperm: 4:04am On Feb 09, 2023
I will be ashamed to have Tinubu as a president, he has nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by darthv: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
grin
2011 and he won
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by TheChameleon: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

Okay....you're okay to be slaves to Ijaw but not to Tinubu?

That's an achievement to you guys.

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by TheChameleon: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Wickedfacts: 5:47am On Feb 09, 2023
When Obi loses and Tinubu is elected President, Macaroni, Mkpurummiri, those bastard Okoye twins and other Monkeys will spend the next 8 years crying.

They should better not return to Lekki Toll Gate. Let them go and protest on Anambra on a Monday let them enjoy small.
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Aufbauh(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Sure you can be proud to call him your president in your comedy skit.
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by aariwa(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi will win February 25th elections
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by MZEE01: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
At this point in time, reasonable Nigerians should draw the lines between their stomach and conscience.

Supporting Tinubu should be a punishable offence with hard labour under the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by GoodCane: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Everyone knows obi is the next president of Nigeria come Feb 25
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by haffaze777(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2023
That's good for him but Obi can never rule my darling country.
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by karnap(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2023
The election is not gonna be south south or south East things

Its gonna be Nigerian youth taking back their country from the hand if greedy leaders

The youths are casting their votes for peter obi
The hungry ones is for tinubu
And the cluless will vote atiku.

Vote for the future
Vote for transparency
Vote for new Nigeria
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by techWriter3: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2023
And all of us too bro

You know, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Jnrprince1(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Clear Road For City BOY.... JAGABAN THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by Jnrprince1(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2023
karnap:
The election is not gonna be south south or south East things

Its gonna be Nigerian youth taking back their country from the hand if greedy leaders

The youths are casting their votes for peter obi
The hungry ones is for tinubu
And the cluless will vote atiku.

Vote for the future
Vote for transparency
Vote for new Nigeria
Your papa dey hungry ni?
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by James91: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by kk2027: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
He has a right to his choice!

Asiwaju I will call Mr. President.

Really? Na wa o
Re: Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni by James91: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2023
No be me talk it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking.....obi Wins In Aso Rock Polling Unit / Dave Umahi Of Ebonyi State Should Be Made Senate President. / Oyebanji’s Impressive Performance May Draw Me Back To APC – Bimbo Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.