Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,958 members, 7,936,055 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? (3419 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Form Boss Lady Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Isabi4lov: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:
i met her virgin
It doesn't matter, you will still leave her , the girl is not wise dating someone that beats you tueh , if you guys end up marrying each other nko undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Hatrick01: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Isabi4lov:
It doesn't matter, you will still leave her , the girl is not wise dating someone that beats you tueh , if you guys end up marrying each other nko undecided
i ve neva her before nah
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Hatrick01: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
peedeeasobie:

You are afraid of your fellow guys but not afraid of assaulting a lady?

If it is true that you assaulted a lady, your type ought not to live with humans. Your place should be with worms and millipedes.

You deserve no place in a civilised society.
thanks for ur dry comment
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Hatrick01: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
eventainment:
lol now you are scared to confront your mate. But if na babe you de form jagaban
no be say i beat her like that nah

Na just slap o
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Vicboy1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
No go do wetin pass you brother
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by imagrg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
I bet they must have fvcked her too...chei!

If I were you, I will go high on weed or colorado and strike like Commando.

Show your woman that you care! grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Hatrick01: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
imagrg:

lol

In fireboy voice:

((( On top my case, the carry antenna...

They tie gele, they tie bandana...

They wanna lock me up, turn me to mandela...

But i gety baba God, na he be my mandeman...)))
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Hatrick01: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
imagrg:

comrade, why are u like this?

U no know say u don violate Rule 2?

why u dey wish ur fellow comrade harm?

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Two things involved. She could be lying against her other boyfriend because she wants u guys to kill urselves over her or it could be true that she was molested but pressing her yansh and breast meant she probably waited or maybe na negotiation gone wrong.

What u will do: Carry ur squad go but put her for front and be in the shadows and observe. Make her to confront them herself since una done know the location. Watch out for any signs like to see if they have something going on. If it's negative chill, positive still chill. Worst case them go beat her up. After 3 days go back there fully masked and strapped. Take their phones away,
Do the thing when u feel say them deserve. But if u know say ur babe Na loose when nor dey stay one place or babe when nor get secret baba just relax or u call police cos she go lead those guys right back to u after all said and done.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by eventainment(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:
no be say i beat her like that nah

Na just slap o

lol. Guess she was running mouth anyhow. Well, just thread carefully
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=ObiaboAdoka post=120756091]Y harassing her wen u did not pay anything on her. If u want her to b urs alone go nd pay nd brideprice. After all, u may not marry her after drilling her holes nd u will later start looking for virgin to marry.[/quotes

So even if he has paid something on her head he should harass her?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Creativity22: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:
I assaulted my girlfriend just two days ago.
After apologising, she accepted the apology.

But to my own suprise, thesame day she accepted the apology, later in the evening, she called me and told me that a group guys harassed her sexually.
I was a bit mad when he told me that.

She added that the guys touched her ass and tickled her breast.

I was mad when she told me that story until she told me the guys location.
That was when i started suspecting if she is really trying to set me up.

She wants them to beat me up.

Or what do u think?

Should i go ahead confront those guys?
You are a fool for assaulting her. How many men have you fought this year ? If you are tired of her behaviour, just end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:

Should i go ahead confront those guys?
Johnny Bravo like your type once accepted that mission (although he had never assaulted any of his girlfriends) and the end was.. cry

Dear Nairaland Acquaintances,
Once again, this is NutFunny
To save this guy is suicidal.
Abort the mission,
I repeat, Abort, ABORT!!

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Creativity22:

You are a fool for assaulting her. How many men have you fought this year ? If you are tired of her behaviour, just end the relationship.
A bottle of 80% Alcoholic Wine for you!

But No Cash.
Can I write cheque for you?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Killbillz:
Two things involved. She could be lying against her other boyfriend because she wants u guys to kill urselves over her or it could be true that she was molested but pressing her yansh and breast meant she probably waited or maybe na negotiation gone wrong.

What u will do: Carry ur squad go but put her for front and be in the shadows and observe. Make her to confront them herself since una done know the location. Watch out for any signs like to see if they have something going on. If it's negative chill, positive still chill. Worst case them go beat her up. After 3 days go back there fully masked and strapped. Take their phones away,
Do the thing when u feel say them deserve. But if u know say ur babe Na loose when nor dey stay one place or babe when nor get secret baba just relax or u call police cos she go lead those guys right back to u after all said and done.
Hmmmm 🤔
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:
just kidding buddy

I am planning to wife her
You need some sense
And sometimes it's better to allow the agric fowl wey no like inside cage, go outside

There r better ways to handle issues with your lady (G.friend, Sister, Wife, Madam.. Feminist) than assaulting.
Yeah, you got pressured, tempted, vexed..
But No real man ever physically assault his loved ones. Okay?

You gotta get that straight up your head FIRST
Maybe we should leave you to go chop some minutes of beating from her suitors (who she sacrificed for you) then you collect sense.

StaySafe
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Isabi4lov:
as in
D guy boy ehn..

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
I needed to meditate deeply before writing this: "Pls, Calm Down"
Killbillz:

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Isabi4lov: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
NutFunny:
as in
D guy boy ehn..

To me relationship shouldn't be a war zone , I can't even deal with it , having unecessary headaches because I am in a relationship, I cherish my peace of mind .

Although there will be argument here and there but once the relationship is affecting your mental state, abeg I go end am sharperly.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by NutFunny: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Isabi4lov:
To me relationship shouldn't be a war zone , I can't even deal with it , having unecessary headaches because I am in a relationship, I cherish my peace of mind .

Although there will be argument here and there but once the relationship is affecting your mental state, abeg I go end am sharperly.
You gotta discover yourselves first before talking about coming together.

No pitying, no bragging, no shits pls.
You're both to enjoy it. Sometimes it'd go one way, esp when the other is dwn (pregnancy, health, job, stress..) but you both gotta give!!

Yeah, give n take n appreciate!!

Kiss, Mk love (not s3x),
Buy gifts for each other (untill you die. And don't complain or compare)
Hold hands (Not until when your partner is sick)
Help each other with jobs, chores, contracts, business projects..(until you die. And don't complain or compare)

Not, take n give n want more angry
What I'll tell my wife to be
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by Isabi4lov: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
NutFunny:

You gotta discover yourselves first before talking about coming together.

No pitying, no bragging, no shits pls.
You're both to enjoy it. Sometimes it'd go one way, esp when the other is dwn (pregnancy, health, job, stress..) but you both gotta give!!

Yeah, give n take n appreciate!!

Kiss, Mk love (not s3x),
Buy gifts for each other (untill you die. And don't complain or compare)
Hold hands (Not until when your partner is sick)
Help each other with jobs, chores, contracts, business projects..(until you die. And don't complain or compare)

Not, take n give n want more angry
What I'll tell my wife to be
True facts.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Set Me Up? by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Go and receive Bree beating jor after all na ont of the things we do for love 😹

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / Why is the Gb@la Shrinking Lately ? / Who Can Remember This....this Era Was Too Stressful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.