Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,420 members, 7,974,714 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination (758 Views)

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. / Need Help With Frequent Yeast Infection And Staph? / Causes of Night Frequent Urination And Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by JesseMichael19(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Please guys I need help I pee alot I went to the hospital did urine test showed ecoli took so many anti biotics still I pee alot I change hospital again did same urine test still showed ecoli now doctor gave me antibiotic and lycoset

Am just confuse I need this to stop it taking my life away

And I did blood sugar test it 4.7
I don't just no what to do please what if I take this new antibiotic and lycoset doctor gave me and it didn't go again

Please moderators push to front page please
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by 9jaADMIN(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Stop drinking alchol and DM me and it tell u what to do next
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by JesseMichael19(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
9jaADMIN:
Stop drinking alchol and DM me and it tell u what to do next
Hello bro please I need help please, I don't drink alcohol bro I just get this urge to urinate frequently
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by JesseMichael19(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
JesseMichael19:
Please guys I need help I pee alot I went to the hospital did urine test showed ecoli took so many anti biotics still I pee alot I change hospital again did same urine test still showed ecoli now doctor gave me antibiotic and lycoset

Am just confuse I need this to stop it taking my life away

And I did blood sugar test it 4.7
I don't just no what to do please what if I take this new antibiotic and lycoset doctor gave me and it didn't go again

Please moderators push to front page please

Please guys help any solution
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by Tregmas: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2023
JesseMichael19:

Please guys help any solution
herbal remedies will be the best for you some one once have such problem but herbs put end to it.

1 Like

Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by JesseMichael19(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tregmas:
herbal remedies will be the best for you some one once have such problem but herbs put end to it.
Please can you link me up with the person so I can get the herb he use
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by charlesdinho7(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
same thing happened to me last week. i had this issue of frequent urination and i took amoxylin and it stopped.
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by JesseMichael19(m): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2023
charlesdinho7:
same thing happened to me last week. i had this issue of frequent urination and i took amoxylin and it stopped.
Mine don't want to stop bro I be change hospital and it not stopping am tired
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by Tregmas: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2023
JesseMichael19:

Please can you link me up with the person so I can get the herb he use
where do you Base?
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by TaiwoOluwole(f): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2023
I know a natural stem cell product that can help. You can reach out to me if the issue is still there.
Re: Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination by Prosmart77(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hello Jesse Michael, greetings to you.
It's been such a long time since you dropped this chat and request.
I understand you have used lots of medication, and many persons here have suggested herbal as an alternative.
If you have not gotten any relief from the remedies suggested to you, then, kindly connect and let's chat, for that which I have to share with you can bring you permanent healing.

Chat me on 09131772454

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Bitter Kola Can Improve Fertility |fertilitylens / Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help / Health Company Offers Part Time Income Opportunity !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.