Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,288 members, 7,981,570 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls (900 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by ExclusiveBet: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Bella Okagbue had enough time on her hands to respond to trolls who have been on her case to no end in regards to cooking.

The reality tv star and former Big Brother Naija housemate, took to Twitter on a rather lengthy thread to speak her piece.

Bella Okagbue stated that though she’s a good cook, she doesn’t like people and it’s no one’s business as long as the people entitled to complain don’t mind.

She also went on to attack the narrative that cooking keeps a hone, asking trolls that cook, “how far?”

Okagbue noted that there’s no award for who does chores the most and she works hard especially so that she can outsource these chores. She also added that she’s here for the soft life or nothing and folks should rather be interested in “what she adds to her stew.”

Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by derecho(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
One of the easiest way to know a girl with poor unbringing.

You don't like cooking AND don't care about it BUT you'd eat and prefers a sumptuous meal to an insipid one.

If we say she's f.oolish, some people will shout misogyny.

How won't they easily poison her, her husband, or children?

Madam outsourcer

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by siofra(f): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

You don't like cooking AND don't care about it BUT you'd eat and prefers a sumptuous meal to an insipid one.

Madam outsourcer

See how this one is bleating undecided
Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by We4all: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

Madam outsourcer

Rest! Runs girls are usually very good in cooking.
Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
You will care when you clock 50years angry
Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
siofra:

See how this one is bleating undecided
bleat ur own, make we hear. una jonsing much..
Re: I Don’t Like Cooking And I Don’t Care – Bella Okagbue To Trolls by Isabi4lov: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Her boyfriend is not complaining

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Meet You - Shallipopi Tells Young Duu (video) / Davido Acquired A 4 Billion Naira Landed Property In Eko Atlantic, Lagos / Davido Spotted Spraying Money In The Street Of Lagos With His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.