Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France (1128 Views)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom / Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied – Aiteo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by obembet(f): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reigning champions PSG have been dumped out of the Coupe de France after coming undone against a spirited Marseille side at the Stade Velodrome.

Formal Manchester United player, Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring for the hosts on the half-hour mark, converting from the penalty spot following a clumsy foul from Sergio Ramos.

However, it was Ramos who would make amends for his mistake, powering a header in from a corner just seconds before the half-time break to get PSG back in the tie.

Marseille retook the lead through Ruslan Malinovsky, with the Ukrainian firing an absolute thunderbolt of a shot past Gianluigi Donnarumma to leave PSG with the need to respond once again.

Ramos thought he had rescued the game for PSG, heading the ball in once again in second half stoppage time this time but the goal was immediately ruled out for offside.

Source: https://twitter.com/OM_Officiel/status/1623443103209201664?t=-t_P5boQeRGKI05-ZlP64Q&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Hendrixky: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
I know you will make a topic on this

Obembet and his jealousy for messi

Penaldo is right there in wahlai tahlai fc

And he is still losing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Flop with a World Cup winning medal
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Solofresh2: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wetin Messi do you nah
This is football. You win some you lose some

3 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by obembet(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Wetin Messi do you nah
This is football. You win some you lose some

Really? So you believe that u win some u lose some... grin

Nlfpmod
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Solofresh2: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
obembet:

Really? So you believe that u win some u lose some... grin

Nlfpmod
Yes nah
Even your Ronaldo too

1 Like

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Debroslink: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
How can a club play 50 games all season and not experience a loss or two? Messi is more concerned with winning the league and UCL. Any other competition is just 'addons'.

Messi losing a 2nd rated tournament won't give Pendu a WC trophy. So Obembet, rest with your useless agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Robnectar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
I know you will make a topic on this

Obembet and his jealousy for messi

Penaldo is right there in wahlai tahlai fc

And he is still losing

Lmao πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Numerouno94(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
It seems this PH boy called Obembet masquerading as a lady wants to run from sport section for a second time.

Guy no let Messi fans reason ur matter oo. U knw wat we re capable of. U knw say vawulence na our 2nd name. πŸ’―πŸ€¨πŸ€¨

5 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by 2dominate: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ballon d or no 8 loading no time to waste on frivolities like this.

1 Like

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Masterviolence(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Messi does not need this trophy to be the goat.

Like someone said you win some you lose some.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Neimar: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ballon D'or number 8 dy come
Your serial rapist dy Saudi Arabia dy destroy Al Nassr angry

2 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by OJEEMAH(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Messi go continue dey shame, torment, humiliate, ridicule and torture you with outstanding performance and achievements.

Creating irrelevant topics to save face after Messi destroyed your last ounce of ego with a World Cup victory.

Ronaldo has 2 league goals this season but Obembet problem na Messi wey bang 7 World Cup goals, 4 UCL goals, 10goals and 10 assist in ligue 1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by AYNL: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
What kind of headline is this
Na only Messi play?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by ritaprincess: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Even if messi flops from now till he retires,i dont care,as far he has won the world cup
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by ThierryJay: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Messi can flop in a thousand Coupe de France games for all I care. It's a meaningless trophy in the grand scheme of his GOATed career.

He has completed football by winning the World Cup. Any other thing henceforth na jara.

And one more thing: These days, Messi's flopped performance is better than Pendu's best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
obembet:
Reigning champions PSG have been dumped out of the Coupe de France after coming undone against a spirited Marseille side at the Stade Velodrome.

Formal Manchester United player, Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring for the hosts on the half-hour mark, converting from the penalty spot following a clumsy foul from Sergio Ramos.

However, it was Ramos who would make amends for his mistake, powering a header in from a corner just seconds before the half-time break to get PSG back in the tie.

Marseille retook the lead through Ruslan Malinovsky, with the Ukrainian firing an absolute thunderbolt of a shot past Gianluigi Donnarumma to leave PSG with the need to respond once again.

Ramos thought he had rescued the game for PSG, heading the ball in once again in second half stoppage time this time but the goal was immediately ruled out for offside.

Source: https://twitter.com/OM_Officiel/status/1623443103209201664?t=-t_P5boQeRGKI05-ZlP64Q&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Dunce like you!!! Who cares what you think. Even if psg go relegation nah their loss be that. We have a world cup trophy which you and your camel league player can only dream of. ..

You're irrelevant and inconsequential.

Retardness personified.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
AYNL:
What kind of headline is this
Na only Messi play?
You dey mind the retardinho dumpster. That's average Pendu fans for you, dem be mor0n

1 Like

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Kingcalls: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
ThierryJay:
Messi can flop in a thousand Coupe de France games for all I care. It's a meaningless trophy in the grand scheme of his GOATed career.

He has completed football by winning the World Cup. Any other thing henceforth na jara.

And one more thing: These days, Messi's flopped performance is better than Pendu's best.

But u trolled Ronaldo for loosing in his own cup game ... u are ignorantly foolish... u no get shame... Ronaldo remains the greatest of all time ...not the penalty merchant that fifa helped win wc thru dashing him penalty in every game ...fake fraud
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

But u trolled Ronaldo for loosing in his own cup game ... u are ignorantly foolish... u no get shame... Ronaldo remains the greatest of all time ...not the penalty merchant that fifa helped win wc thru dashing him penalty in every game ...fake fraud
Oloribu I don miss your rants here, I know say you go show face on anti Messi thread. How do you want it? Big or medium misfortunes.

How's your tears journey going? .
Did you cry today?
Don't ever forget to do that every day.

For your life if you no wan make Ogun kee you, never use Messi and pendu in the same sentence again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Kingcalls: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almiron:
Oloribu I don miss your rants here, I know say you go show face on anti Messi thread. How do you want it? Big or medium misfortunes.

How's your tears journey going? .
Did you cry today?
Don't ever forget to do that every day.

For your life if you no wan make Ogun kee you, never use Messi and pendu in the same sentence again.

U wey Ogun don kee devolve ur brain finish ... Ronaldo is the greatest to have ever played the game...not a fake fraud wey use penalties for every game wey dem dash for to help am win WC
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

U wey Ogun don kee devolve ur brain finish ... Ronaldo is the greatest to have ever played the game...not a fake fraud wey use penalties for every game wey dem dash for to help am win WC
Omo weyreh , I think say you don kpeme already as you go oblivion, poker don bring you back retardness. E don tey wey i swear for a Pendu fan, e be like say you go collect small portion tonight. I didn't even read the trash you type up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by ThierryJay: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

How can I argue with someone whose IQ is lower than Pendu's total number of World Cup trophies? A pure waste of time and Nairaland space.

Go and look for maggots or some other single-celled colleagues more suited to your mental ilk perhaps they'd be able to understand the gibberish you put up there.

You do not have the capacity to understand that Messi is now beyond trolling because he has completed football as the GOAT. Na Pendu know wetin he still dey look for wandering upandan like Fulanu herdsmen.

Imagine comparing Marseille, a UCL participant with camel rearers and part time imams.

Say something stup1d again and I will knock that your empty coconut head into oblivion.

Idiota

Cc: Numerouno94, Ojeemah, Almiron

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Kingcalls: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

How can I argue with someone whose IQ is lower than Pendu's total number of World Cup trophies? A pure waste of time and Nairaland space.

Go and look for maggots or some other single-celled colleagues more suited to your mental ilk perhaps they'd be able to understand the gibberish you put up there.

You do not have the capacity to understand that Messi is now beyond trolling because he has completed football as the GOAT. Na Pendu know wetin he still dey look for wandering upandan like Fulanu herdsmen.

Imagine comparing Marseille, a UCL participant with camel rearers and part time imams.

Say something stup1d again and I will knock that your empty coconut head into oblivion.

Idiota

Always throwing dumb sh.it as usual due to brain defect ... always calling in the same minions to come w4nk with u... with ur short and fake IQ with ur slowpoke fake ewure ... let ur fake goat win an international trophy without help from fifa like other legends did ... other worked geniusly to win it , ur fake ewure was busy waiting on penalties per game to gather ground grin ...no penalty , no party ... was conspicuously served his favourite tea per game to help him just like a short man that he is, is helped with a ladder grin grin

Ur stupidity is natural, it can't be taken away from u... dumbass mofo without a functional brain...u and tinubu should be on table discussing as u both have mental brain defects ( MBD) ... abeg wetin bablublu mean , u should know as only imbes know the meaning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Kingcalls: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2023
Almiron:
Omo weyreh , I think say you don kpeme already as you go oblivion, poker don bring you back retardness. E don tey wey i swear for a Pendu fan, e be like say you go collect small portion tonight. I didn't even read the trash you type up there.

Na u kpeme ...u wey ur brain don kpeme from child birth ...baby born without a brain... Master slowpoke.... trash brain of a trash self ... u greatest achievement in life is hailing the fake ewure ...put am for ur CV ... watery brain...na watery beans full ur skull
Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by ThierryJay: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

[s]Always throwing dumb sh.it as usual due to brain defect ... always calling in the same minions to come w4nk with u... with ur short and fake IQ with ur slowpoke fake ewure ... let ur fake goat win an international trophy without help from fifa like other legends did ... other worked geniusly to win it , ur fake ewure was busy waiting on penalties per game to gather ground grin ...no penalty , no party ... was conspicuously served his favourite tea per game to help him just like a short man that he is, is helped with a ladder grin grin

Ur stupidity is natural, it can't be taken away from u... dumbass mofo without a functional brain...u and tinubu should be on table discussing as u both have mental brain defects ( MBD) ... abeg wetin bablublu mean , u should know as only imbes know the meaning[/s] πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bla bla bla xytghueiksnbb, Go and get one of your more intelligent maggot colleagues to translate the load of unreadable horseshit you put up there.

I suspect you are trying to apologize for ever challenging Messi as GOAT, cos that is the only thing that can make sense and redeem the huge vacuum in your cerebrum. So I am aligned in that regards. Go and sin no more.

Dont forget to get a translator with a working brain if you still wanna communicate πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Idiota

That guy is a complete waste of spermatozoa.
In his mumu mind he tinks he could still troll Messi. Wetin u wan take troll Messi wit self? Absolutely nothing. He has ticked all the boxes.
Buh ur last sentence na KO oo make i no lie. I fit cry if person tell me that line.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by ThierryJay: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

That guy is a complete waste of spermatozoa.
In his mumu mind he tinks he could still troll Messi. Wetin u wan take troll Messi wit self? Absolutely nothing. He has ticked all the boxes.
Buh ur last sentence na KO oo make i no lie. I fit cry if person tell me that line.gringrin

You are doing well dealing with that transgynous Pendulum my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

Always throwing dumb sh.it as usual due to brain defect ... always calling in the same minions to come w4nk with u... with ur short and fake IQ with ur slowpoke fake ewure ... let ur fake goat win an international trophy without help from fifa like other legends did ... other worked geniusly to win it , ur fake ewure was busy waiting on penalties per game to gather ground grin ...no penalty , no party ... was conspicuously served his favourite tea per game to help him just like a short man that he is, is helped with a ladder grin grin

Ur stupidity is natural, it can't be taken away from u... dumbass mofo without a functional brain...u and tinubu should be on table discussing as u both have mental brain defects ( MBD) ... abeg wetin bablublu mean , u should know as only imbes know the meaning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You're wack kid.

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Almiron: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Idiota

bro cockroach get sense pass that weyreh....

1 Like

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by OJEEMAH(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Idiota

Prof take am easy biko πŸ™β€¦..World Cup victory still dey pain Kingcalls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Flopped, Ramos Goal Not Enough As PSG Kicked Out Of Coupe De France by Numerouno94(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

You are doing well dealing with that transgynous Pendulum my guy.

Tanx boss. It's high time one started paying them back in their own coin.
They hv seen notin yet, this one na pre season.lolgringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey With Martingale Bet / Know Your Managers: / Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Mikel’s β€˜euro Glory’ On 2nd Sept, 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.