Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally (15520 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by POGazette: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Failure campaigning for a looter
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by SSSS4: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why Buhari going to all PDP states for rallies?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by 07kjb: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
TINUBU is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

U should be ashamed of yourself
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Barack Obama was following Hillary Clinton up and down during campaign and was campaigning for her, last last waiting happen?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by newnigerdelta00: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by skylarr: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Welcome to sokoto The great Jagaban. Our incoming president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by quinox947: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why is Buhari de-marketing Tinubu? The North had in different fora vowed not to vote anyone he publicly endorses,
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Confirmedzombie: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
TINUBU is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Insha Allah
Amin jesu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Igbek76: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
11 commissioners in Sokoto defect to APC today.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Siwisheswereesh: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Piiggiiddiioootts oya come and spin this as usual cheesy

Piiggiiddiioootts amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by SmartPolician: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Just imagine the tall herder who said we should give him 7 days to resolve the naira scarcity crises.

He is going back campaigning instead of solving the problems he created. This man is not fit to be a class prefect!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Creamypie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Most of those claiming to support tilumbu on this thread, registered their Monica yesterday.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Tinububalls: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Igbek76:
Some okoro omo ibo will commit suicide. BAT and Buhari dey use them play chess game.
The Okoros got two Queens on the board but you got only a rook.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Tayorshd2(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
Nobody should stone the president this time. If you must chase him, don't use stones. Respect him by shouting barawo° ba mua so.

If Tinubu gives me $12m, I still won't vote for him. I will just take the money and relocate to Sri Lanka.

And u will suffer until u die then cry
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by OvertheTop(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Heavensent01:
Buhari with his nonchalant and lack of leadership make this campaigning a stress for Tinubu and APC, hence his performance would have been shunning the propaganda of the opposition

if I was the APC Presidential flag bearer, I'll rather lose than allow that incompetent m0ron grace in my campaign

what does he want to tell those that will attend the rally? like to convince them to vote his candidate

so unfortunate Buhari that I love in 2015 is the same man that I'm hating because I don't celebrate failure like Peter obi supporters is celebrating and hyping obi they cursed for 8yrs

That's Politics for You...
Politicians are all the same...
Always manage Your Expectations...So you would not be 100% disappointed.

The key is to survive.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Creativity22: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Heavensent01:
Buhari with his nonchalant and lack of leadership make this campaigning a stress for Tinubu and APC, hence his performance would have been shunning the propaganda of the opposition

if I was the APC Presidential flag bearer, I'll rather lose than allow that incompetent m0ron grace in my campaign

what does he want to tell those that will attend the rally? like to convince them to vote his candidate

so unfortunate Buhari that I love in 2015 is the same man that I'm hating because I don't celebrate failure like Peter obi supporters is celebrating and hyping obi they cursed for 8yrs
Idiat !! What does this thread have to do with obi ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Heavensent01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Himtulie247:
Your ONE VOTE will not really make any difference grin grin grin grin

I've 51 votes ready for BAT i, my families, friends and my wife

ipob won't be allowed to vote that day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Heavensent01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Creativity22:

Idiat !! What does this thread have to do with obi ?

but why do you people love calling your father's first name before expressing yourself

I'm hitting straight that peter obi was a failure for 8yrs in Anambra, the testimonies was here and I'm reminding you mummies from shout yeast that you won't repackage that fraud to other Nigerians

inugom?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Iamstillpossibl: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
One question I want to ask please, who is footing the bill of Mr. President on this his election campaign movements?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Creativity22: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Heavensent01:

but why do you people love calling your father's first name before expressing yourself

I'm hitting straight that peter obi was a failure for 8yrs in Anambra, the testimonies was here and I'm reminding you mummies from shout yeast that you won't repackage that fraud to other Nigerians

inugom?
Is that why you want us to vote a man that licks a microphone ? A man that wets his agbada ? You are a m0r0n
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Mccullum: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jagaban all the way...

The glorious politician of our time,

The next president of Naija.. Renewed Hope is the message.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
donphilopus:
Tinubu is clearing Sokoto.

grin grin grin

Okay Segun, we have heard you.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by heysquare(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
This Buhari sef he like to dey whine Obidient supporters! Na wa o!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Iamstillpossibl:
One question I want to ask please, who is footing the bill of Mr. President on this his election campaign movements?
I am.

Any further questions?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by thedio(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
Nobody should stone the president this time. If you must chase him, don't use stones. Respect him by shouting barawo° ba mua so.

If Tinubu gives me $12m, I still won't vote for him. I will just take the money and relocate to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka me? Why not Turkey
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
If Dem like make Dem enter shokoto no presidency for Tinubu

Make he go rest
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by lereinter(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why are yorubas apc saying buhari isn't supporting tinubu that he wants help Atiku win because he's Fulani

Even osinbajo has never gone to campaign venue for tinubu
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Heavensent01:

buhari is a god to Northerners, they really see him as done wrong

This is what tinubu needs him for

I don't think he will visit south for campaigns
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is buhari campaigning for 3rd term?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally by UnfairLife7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
07kjb:

U should be ashamed of yourself
because Tinubu is your next president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki May Have No One To Fight For Him - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.