Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,276 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? (220 Views)

The Embarrassment In Islam That Muslims Are Afraid To Talk About / Hisbah: How Many Acts Are Haram In Islam? / 3. Which Types Of Sexual Acts Are Moral Between A Husband And Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? by Hatrick01: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pls, i moved to northern nigeria for a business trip.
I am getting to know many muslims. I have many muslim neighbours sorrounding me.
My problem is , i dont know what i will say or do that will get me lynched.
Pls outline some words or act that are haram to islam. That can get you killed if u say or do any.
Re: Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? by fman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hatrick01:

I am getting to know many muslims.
I have many muslim neighbours sorrounding me.

Pls outline some words or act that are haram to islam.
That can get you killed if u say or do any.
just avoid them. Do your business in peace. Kawai
Re: Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? by Hatrick01: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
fman:
just avoid them. Do your business in peace. Kawai
i might say a word that will upset them
Re: Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? by AntiChristian: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2023
Relate with them like humans! Mind your business when it comes to religion!
Re: Which Words/acts Are Haram In Islam That Can Get Someone Killed? by FxMasterz: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

I am getting to know many muslims.
I have many muslim neighbours sorrounding me.

Pls outline some words or act that are haram to islam.
That can get you killed if u say or do any.

I'll advise you to avoid any talks or discussions that involve their god, Quran, Hadith or Mohammed. Do not say anything whatsoever about Islam. Be neutral. These people can lynch you just for mentioning the word 'Quran'. They already consider you an infidel, and their books have commanded them to hate you and kill you. They often set traps to make you say or do something that'll give them an opportunity to act. Be wise. If you see a Muslim come at your door, spread his mat and starts to pray, it's a trap. Flee immediately. They have a plan for you. Do not pray aloud. They hate to hear the name 'Jesus' too. There's a murderous spirit in them. Even anyone of them who you help or make best of friends with, can kill you anytime. Be wise!
There'll be people of that faith who'll flow in here to say everything I said is a lie, don't listen to them. They're liars. And, I tell you that they're very happy that you're afraid of them. That's the type of god they serve. Their god does not have joy so he didn't teach them to love anybody. It's a religion where love is alien. They hate me right now for what I've said but they know that what I've said is the truth.
God keep your soul.

(1) (Reply)

I've Seen We're To Vent / Leak Video Of APC Thugs Sent To LP Supporter Threatening Gbadebo, Others Ahead G / Is Our God The Creator Of Many Galaxies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.