Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,022 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:50 AM

“laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K (1627 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K by Gistsource: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
“Laila is back”- 2baba, others react as Ned Nwoko gushes over his 4th wife and kids

Nigerian billionaire Ned Nwoko has stirred emotions online with a caption he shared on his social media page to compliment his 4th wife Laila Charani and her kids.

The Famous politician, on Wednesday, took to Instagram to gush over his beautiful family.

To continue reading click the link below
https://www.pizarena.com/2023/02/laila-is-back-2baba-others-react-as-ned.html
Re: “laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K by derecho(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gistsource:
“Laila is back”- 2baba, others react as Ned Nwoko gushes over his 4th wife and kids

Nigerian billionaire Ned Nwoko has stirred emotions online with a caption he shared on his social media page to compliment his 4th wife Laila Charani and her kids.

The Famous Notorious politician, on Wednesday, took to Instagram to gush over his beautiful family.

To continue reading click the link below
https://www.pizarena.com/2023/02/laila-is-back-2baba-others-react-as-ned.html

1 Like

Re: “laila Is Back”- 2baba, Others React As Ned Nwoko Gushes Over His 4th Wife And K by Gistsource: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
For more news and stories visit www.pizarena.com

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Fam. Please I'm Yet To Get A Place and Hope To Resume Work Soon Plea / Jilted Lady Ex-banker Commits Suicide In Lagos / A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.