Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (32615 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by livinbygrace: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
If he like make he go shrine,he no go win.Enough of this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by nonix22(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
WHY E DEY PAIN YOU
Zico5:
These people are bunch of jokers. So the house of God is now the avenue to push up politics. Let them continue to push on, February 25, is close by. We shall know where religion can take him.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by nonix22(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
why e dey pain you??
livinbygrace:
If he like make he go shrine,he no go win.Enough of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Skillsnigeria: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Zico5(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
nonix22:
WHY E DEY PAIN YOU
Pain who, February 25 is not too far. You will cry at last mark my words
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by olatuns2017: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afikoo:
Watch the excitement when Peter Obi was announced at the Ongoing PFN Summit in Bayelsa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMUy3E8x2A

Religion sentiment cannot make u go no where

You won't win Bayelsa state let alone rivers

You wlll be put to shame for all these religion sentiments

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by PrinceOfLagos: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank you Jesus , Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zico5:

Pain who, February 25 is not too far. You will cry at last mark my words
The alpha and omega of destiny and fate of all mankind has spoken. Like you're guaranteed of being alive on the 25th of this month.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Emola12(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
I don't know who is deceiving this man ....
πŸ˜„
just dey play wa to gbon o ku di e
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by PeterObi4LP: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pressing neck for urchins and their urinating machine.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

I know the feeling. Sometimes we use laughter to hide pain. But you know the average obedient is 100 times smarter than an urchin. You have been read like an open book. Pathetic! Your candidate will never measure up to 1% of Peter Obi. Deal with it if your weak mind can handle it.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by adecz: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
As LP finds it increasingly difficult to
pull reasonable crowds at rallies, he has
decided to be going to where there are
already established crowds, like markets
and churches 😁😁😁

The desperation is too much 😐😐

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Allisgud: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The question well-meaning Nigerians are asking is "Is Obi contesting for CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria) President or Nigeria President?

same reason u should ask if christians don't matter in Nigeria affair before tinubu choose Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Gandrova: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

Imagine being endorsed by the body of all pentecostal Churches in Nigeria.

Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso can share your Muslim Muslim votes grin
Stop deceiving ur self. He is a dead project on arrival.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by kitken: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bulaba grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by bonnyhope: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
What is PFN
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

The man is in severe pains and really expressing it .I doubt if he's even sleeping well at night.

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Stanchriss(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na ur papa dey deceive am naa . Ezi
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Espelbengz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Which one be PFN? Abi una the fear call the real meaning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ufuosman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nice one our incoming
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Gandrova: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
bencochriso:
Lets give peter obi a chance please.
Gutsun uwarka
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by PeterObi4LP: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

Who is your father? Na your deceive?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Olohunofero: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

Ok....
You think Christians are more than Muslim in this country...
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Emola12(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

omo see bomb nah true you talk ooo wow....... True true obi is cooking
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by HardMirror(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:
No force can stop an idea whose time has come.

It's obi's time.
hehe. Joke.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by HardMirror(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
adecz:

As LP finds it increasingly difficult to
pull reasonable crowds at rallies, he has
decided to be going to where there are
already established crowds, like markets
and churches 😁😁😁

The desperation is too much 😐😐
unfortunately true. I pity the young 60+ man

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by darthv: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afikoo:
Watch the excitement when Peter Obi was announced at the Ongoing PFN Summit in Bayelsa.

in asmuch as I am obident, this your intro is very annoying
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Spandau: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afikoo:

The blind and greedy urging on the blind and foolish.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
..I do not know who is deceiving Tinubu...bababululu man

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ufotunang: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zico5:
These people are bunch of jokers. So the house of God is now the avenue to push up politics. Let them continue to push on, February 25, is close by. We shall know where religion can take him.
,. I can see how fearful you are considering Peter obi winning this election

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by darthv: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Okoros are dreamers.

1. I want to become a trillionaire in 2 years... him go carry cocaine.

2. I want to become an oil magnate in 6 months... she go carry p*ssy enter Olosho business.

3. Peter Obi wants to become President. Leave his terrible record as Governor and how Anambra is a pit latrine. Its with Labour Party
You would cry.
Is it tinubu that would win election, let's see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Obasanjo’s Report Indicted Buhari In 1999 / Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.