Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses (14945 Views)

President Buhari Backs Tinubu Again In New Broadcast / Toyin Subair Plots Return To Pay TV Via New Broadcast Code / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
windvane:
That your family is suffering doesn't mean we all are....Question your parents,when their mates dey work,where were they?
lol. Urchins are synonymous to suffering!

You’re definitely suffering, I can stake tinubu’s left testicle on that.

If you like no vote with sense. 30k stipend no go take you far
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ballonice: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by windvane(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:
lol. Urchins are synonymous to suffering!

You’re definitely suffering, I can stake tinubu’s left testicle on that.

If you like no vote with sense. 30k stipend no go take you far
e pain your papa...when your father's mates were busy hustling and hardworking,he was busy chasing your miserable mother....jungle don mature,they both have nothing to show for it........if you like vote whoever,e no concern me.your lazy family can never make it in life...they are doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ruthless70: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:
If you still support tinubu despite the state of things in this country. Dem suppose use you run Okiete!

Because I legit can’t see the reason you supporting a candidate with such questionable character. Like! Suffer no dey tire una?? Abi una Dey possesed??

The hate you pose on Tinubu will make him more popular...

You refered to the state of Nigeria,n U r referencing Tinubu whom left government some 16yrs ago is that sensible...

He was never A president.

He was never a senator

He was never part of Rep..and all Ur kinsmen ignorantly calling out Tinubu ..

Make Una borrow sense jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by juman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Do you know that you can operate a radio station in your room.
I saw a building that hosted many radio stations. Most of them use a shop like room as their stations.
Some of them are popular radio stations.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Omenlon: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:
If you still support tinubu despite the state of things in this country. Dem suppose use you run Okiete!

Because I legit can’t see the reason you supporting a candidate with such questionable character. Like! Suffer no dey tire una?? Abi una Dey possesed??
what gives you the impression that everybody in Nigeria is suffering? Please go and help yourself cause whosoever becomes the president tomorrow won't feed you and your family or make you rich overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ruthless70:

The hate you pose on Tinubu will make him more popular...

You refered to the state of Nigeria,n U r referencing Tinubu whom left government some 16yrs ago is that sensible...

He was never A president.

He was never a senator

He was never part of Rep..and all Ur kinsmen ignorantly calling out Tinubu ..

Make Una borrow sense jor

Shut up!
Go back to my post, read again
With a right frame of mind this time.

The country is already in a state of comatose!
You can’t entrust the lives of over 250million Nigerians into the hands of someone senile.
He can’t even watch over himself due to age n that’s someone you want to lead the nation
You’re bereft of sense!
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
A town hall different from....

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by jahsharon: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:

Tell us about your own biological father's life achievements and character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omenlon:
what gives you the impression that everybody in Nigeria is suffering? Please go and help yourself cause whosoever becomes the president tomorrow won't feed you and your family or make you rich overnight.

This is not about me or you!

An average Nigerian is suffering? Agree or not?
It actually became worse under the current administration. Agree or not??

My question now is; on what basis you still campaigning for the present administration.??
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ruthless70: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:

Shut up!
Go back to my post, read again
With a right frame of mind this time.

The country is already in a state of comatose!
You can’t entrust the lives of over 250million Nigerians into the hands of someone senile.
He can’t even watch over himself due to age n that’s someone you want to lead the nation
You’re bereft of sense!

So is Ur Pandora thief we should entrust our lives with...

Tell your father to shut up...
That is how U child of perdition insult people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Tell us about your own biological father's life achievements and character

Gtf outta my mention!!

Hope your dad on the other hand conquered the universe
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ruthless70:

So is Ur Pandora thief we should entrust our lives with...

Tell your father to shut up...
That is how U child of perdition insult people.

Na your mama I blame. Simple menstruation would have prevented your existence. Cos you have zero usefulness to humanity… Her loss tho. Not mine
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Levels1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnson225:

And having it in mind to vote for Obi, such person should be burn into ashes. With obi track record I expect everyone to be against him but igbos are trying so hard to impose failure and a corrupt man on us.

We all say NO to Obituary

We reject Obi outrightly.

Tinubu we know.

Tinubu we will vote

Tinubu is our Son

It is southern turn

No one is more southern than Tinubu

Tinubu is from south West

Omo wa ni

Eni wa ni

E je ka gbe laruge

Below is why we have all rejected obi as record never fade

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by starstaz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
At least, work go dey for talk-talk people.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by shimolv: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by frog12: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
we need better leaders than this rubber stamp leaders
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Clap for the Duara Dunce. He finally did something.
Sheeesh.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ruthless70: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Johnson225:

Na your mama I blame. Simple menstruation would have prevented your existence. Cos you have zero usefulness to humanity… Her loss tho. Not mine

Same way Ur mama abort all prospective child..n leave nuisance n bastard clown to live...

Will I respond to U again No.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 3:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruthless70:

Same way Ur mama abort all prospective child..n leave nuisance n bastard clown to live...

Will I respond to U again No.

You. Your papa. Your mama
Y’all na urchin.

Batstards
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ruthless70: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Johnson225:

You. Your papa. Your mama
Y’all na urchin.

Batstards

Your generation are ipigs
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Ruthless70:

Your generation are ipigs

Oh you’re still replying?? cheesy cheesy
I thought you already took sniper and died grin grin

Please make sure you do that today.! There should be no space for miscreants for you on earth.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by COMPAQ(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
I hope our own Tstv was part of those whose licence was just approved cuz that will be a great leap in the multimedia world and they can also provide all the promises, it will be highly favorable that will help and crashing the price of pay t.v

TsTV serious so? I don't think so.
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Mopaxabo23r: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hhg farm

Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Ruthless70: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Johnson225:

Oh you’re still replying?? cheesy cheesy
I thought you already took sniper and died grin grin

Please make sure you do that today.! There should be no space for miscreants for you on earth.

That is how all ur generation shall end it Ijn
Re: Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses by Johnson225(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ruthless70:

That is how all ur generation shall end it Ijn

Lolz . It’s surprising you still alive. You no go escape this week no worry. Your end is here already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu / FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.