Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. (826 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by sleekmike(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2007
The continued detention of Mustapha, the former security Officer to President Abacha calls for concern. I want to make it clear here that I do not and will not support any evil done during Abachas time but my call for his release is based on common sense.
Mustapha did all that he did for his boss and his fatherland,
again, his continued detention is a waste of such an intelligent Officer. If I should have my way, i will release him and appoint to be incharge of EFCC or establish a military intelligence institute with him as the head,
Again , he must have learnt his lessons in prison. Again The worship of God teaches us forgiveness.
SO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL FOR THE RELEASE OF MUSTAPHA.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by vigasimple(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
Whatever is your relationship with al-mustapha, make your application to the courts.

Challenge the courts or govt reasons for keeping him in detention or prison.

You and most people know that the man is evil and according to information left, right and centre he has killed so many people and the question is that do you want that kind of person on the street.

You didn't even stop there, you want him to be the head of EFCC. Dream on!

What is your interest ? let us know, may be that if he is released and lead EFCC you won't be prosecuted or you have an account that he is a signatory to. so that once release you will get your money. or you have been recruited as an Ibo man to promote his release so that you get your pay after the job is done.

Promote anti-poverty, good government etc. and stop wasting your good time

Forget evil doers to rut in prison.

May God bless this great nation call Nigeria.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by shango(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
lets put this killer back on the streets and reward him with an EFCC director position.

Because he had a knife to his neck when he was doing Abacha's bidding.

After that let us depose Yar'Adua and reinstate IBB as presidedent, and put Atiku back as vice president. Because they have suffered enough being out of power for so long.

I agree completely
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by naijaway(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2007
e be like say na ogoogoro dey shaak u. Eventhough u are entitled to your opinions doesn't mean that such a call should be considered not to talk about being  granted. Like shango said they should restart the circulation again (but only if u have your way). Is like releasing every criminal in jail.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by doyin13(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
@topic

I can't even be bothered to vex

I will just assume your suggestion is a product of a twisted sense of humour

But Bruv, shit aint funny yo angry angry angry
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by IykeD1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hen hen hen. . . Nigerians are indeed very funny. How releasing Mustapha is now
a national issue worthy of discourse boggles my mind. Not to worry, I am sure Yar
Adua will rise up to the ocassion and release this hero, as he is indeed a hero to
many in the north. What a sick country!
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by Afam(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2007
Is the continued detention of Al-Mustapha right? Certainly NO.

So why attack the poster who aired his opinion on this matter?

If they have evidence against him they should go ahead and try him and if found guilty he should be punished accordingly but if found innocent he should be freed.

The type of vengeful imprisonment at the hands of OBJ is wrong and I doubt if Yar'adua won't tow the same line considering the fact that his elder brother died during Abacha's reign.

Holding someone for about 8 years without concluding the case is very very wrong.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by chidichris(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2007
wow! wonders shall never end. Afam, u have made my day for atleast saying obj did wrong for once.
the mustapha in prison used to be my greatest enemy until the oputa panel issues.
he is in prison for obj/yar adua factor.
he turned oputa panel into a clapping forum whenever he took to the stage.
the man mustapha knows alot and he is the only gateway to the aso rock secrets.
despite slapping the utah cow while in power, he told nigerians how the cow was choosen by a few generals. he was the first person to make nigerians believe and not to expect anything good from the utah cow.
military as we can see is a Zombi outlet where like fela said, fall u fall, run, you run, shot and you shot so why is mustapha's case a different issue?
he asked everybody in oputa panel what it means to be a loyal soldier based on his oat of office.
obj kept him there for his reasons and later accused him of planning a coup from the jail so we shld be aware that mustapha is not serving any jail term or waiting to be hanged. he is just there. an obj administration that could gazzzet a case on atiku's mismanagement of funds within two days, shld have considered eight years enough to iron out the case of mustapha.
mustapha in a military setting was doing exactly what ribadu is doing currently but in a democratic setting-time will explain this. they are all paid labourers.
all am saying is let him be judged and if found guilty let him be penalised instead of keeping him as if they are marking time with him or moreso they can prepare tea for him as usual.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by Afam(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
chidichris:

wow! wonders shall never end. Afam, u have made my day for atleast saying obj did wrong for once.

The problem people like you have is that once someone does not agree completely with everything you say you tag the person one thing or the other.

Have I ever defended OBJ's wrong doing? Or must I agree with whatever you say including calling him unprintable names to make you happy?

I stand for honesty, truth, facts and objectivity in all I do and believe me there are no exceptions to these rules.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by sleekmike(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
Did mustapha kill more people than the OPC leader, Ganiyu Adams and Fedrick Fashanu? Did he kill more people than Tom Ateke and Dokubo? Did he kill more people than Adedibu or some many others who walk freely in the streets today. What justification have you to hold a Nigerian for 8 years with an unending trial. Let justice be done.
Mustapha committed most of the things (if at all he did) because his position as the chief Security Officers demands so. I have not seen any evidence so far where Mustapha was involved physically in any killing.That man is a decent and intelligent officer.
What happened at the Oputa panel? Didn't he shame his accusers?
I am a lover of justice no matter who is involved. I have nothing to benefit but to see justice prevail. Please join me and call for his release.
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by hollandis(f): 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
shango:

lets put this killer back on the streets and reward him with an EFCC director position.

After that let us depose Yar'Adua and reinstate IBB as presidedent, and put Atiku back as vice president. Because they have suffered enough being out of power for so long.

I agree completely

ROFL
You forgot to add, let all those accused of killing anybody in Nigeria be released.After all what is good for the goose JEWS is good for the gander UGANDA
Re: Realease Mustapha- President Yar'dua. by angel101(f): 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
shango:

I agree completely

chidichris:

they can prepare tea for him as usual.

look I just cant sop laughing.

Well seriously, i think his being held for years without trial is an abuse of his human rights (even though he may have abused the rights of others in his time) but moreso, what is the rationale for letting mohammed abacha go and keeping mustapha and the rest of them?

(1) (Reply)

Fg Scraps Nnpc / State Police: To Be Or No To Be / What Do You Think About Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.