Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Virtual Assistant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Assistant (141 Views)

Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today / Affordable Virtual Assistant In Nigeria - My Experience / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant by Adunmide12(f): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Subject Line: Here's a quick way to solve it all
Preview Text:

(First name) – I'm typing this quickly because in just a few minutes I'm heading out the door on my 3- days vacation to the Beach…

And I can't freaking wait.

But I got to be honest…

While I love traveling…

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9ef897d0c1

(I mean, it's the whole reason I employed a virtual assistant over 3 years ago and I feel so blessed to have built a life and business that allows me to travel whenever and wherever I damn well please)...

I don't like the office environment.

The work.
The orders.
The “staffs”.
The stress
The headache and everyyyyything).

Not to mention missed connections, delayed projects, and lost clients.

But here's the thing…

Getting projects is a pretty necessary part of making progress. I mean, you really can't have one without the other.

Kinda like how good customer service is a necessary part of doing business.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/78e447ec95

I used to hate attending to clients (or the idea of them)…

I'd feel so awkward pitching my services to customers and keeping track of jobs…

But I learned that to build my business and – ultimately – have the life I wanted (one that allows me to spend 3 weeks a year going to the Beach)…

Keeping track of daily activities with the help of a Virtual Assistant was something I needed to get down with (and so do you)…

But not in a jiffy "so wait, there's more!" lol

The truth is, great customer service and organized work experiences are simply great conversations, and once you realize that, it isn't awkward at all.

So rather than dread or avoid attending to the clients, why not find people who enjoy it…

Just like vacations, it leads to some pretty amazing things.

So...
If the thought of getting that job done or having issues managing your social media profiles makes you cringe…

Or if you can't stand the thought of training new hires or following up on your customers…

Our virtual assistant service is for you.

Today, I'm sharing the #1 secret to supercharging your sales through the help of a virtual assistant, who knows more conversational and natural ways to build your business...

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9ef897d0c1

So you can sell without undergoing "stress" at all

The next time you hear from me, I'll be at the beach.

There are businesses out there right now looking for a virtual assistant who understands that keeping track of your activities is important …

Assistants who don’t need to rely on manipulative, or severely outdated tactics to make sales… 🙄

Virtual assistants who put branding and clients first…

A virtual assistant who maintains your budget and makes purchases…

And that is exactly what you'll get when you hire us as your Virtual Assistant.

So, if you want your company's presence on social media platforms to grow your business. What today's businesses are looking for…

If you want to give your clients the best attention they deserve and make your clients want to hire you again and again and again…

And if you want step-by-step guidance on exactly what your company needs to do to build your business this year, this service is for you.

You can contact us now to get started or learn more about subscribing to our Virtual Assistant Service.

You can reach us via our website link below, or send us a quick fax message or phone call.

Contact details

I'll be in touch tomorrow with another surprise from Italy.

To your business growth
(Sender Name)
(Company Name)

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/78e447ec95

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banking System Is Not Ready For Cashless Policy / Everything Di Maria Won Is In This Video 4million Views Https://www.youtube.com/ / Did You Use Massreeldomination?massreeldomination Evaluation NEW Ingenious Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.