Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:52 AM

If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week (519 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by plsforgive: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please this is truly not about me. Fiction.

A lady that is about to marry next week, but out of carelessness, has sex with her EX some weeks back, and then got pregnant; but the pregnancy is not yet showing. Should she abort it or go ahead to do the wedding. She has now changed and turned a new leaf, and have blocked all contacts to her EX, should she keep the baby and do the wedding or abort the baby and do the wedding. Again, how should she go about it with her Fiance. The Fiance is a good and upright pastor that has never cheated on her nor had sex before.

This is a fiction.

Please kindly provide insight.
Re: If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
What kind of question is this? Anyway, it depends on the man if he wants to continue with the wedding, but I know for sure that most men would never go ahead with it.

The fact that she could go back to her ex for sex few weeks before her wedding speaks alot about her. It's a clear red flag and no man should ever put up with that.
Re: If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Many ladies today don't care, it is you as a man that you will remain always guiding.

You think Lagos State association of doctors are drunk when they said majority of first born are bastards?

A man with a functioning brain must know DNA is a must just like genotype.

I am open and ready for gbas-gbos.

1 Like

Re: If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by Wawelexy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Stop assuming nonsense, we deal with reality here...

1 Like

Re: If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by Sonnobax15(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Some imaginations and assumptions should remain being imaginations and assumptions grin. Because we fit kill person just because of an ordinary assumptions undecided

1 Like

Re: If Fiancee Is Pregnant For EX When Wedding Is Next Week by plsforgive: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Some imaginations and assumptions should remain being imaginations and assumptions grin. Because we fit kill person just because of an ordinary assumptions undecided
no do so..

(1) (Reply)

Do This And See Wonders In Your Life / Tired / Facts About Albinos.....guys Get In Here>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.