Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? (47440 Views)

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by EbenezerTriumph: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
WibusJaga:

The worse tragedy is that tribalism will not allow many to Vote Wisely & break away from the shackles of such struggles. cheesy
tinubu really toture your generations
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by 40BGvm: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
How about we add Laptops, portable devices, desktops computers, office software to the list...African can’t produce any of these, what happens when Europe and Asia stops giving access to these Information technologies.

And all they are interested in is voting Agbado to torment their sorry ass.

Goodmarlian:
NOt just Nigeria its a black thing,blacks are naturally the lowest humans in evolutionary hierachy we are next to animals we can hardly get anything right in national and international politics show me a black nation that is a world power.
Ask yourself this question,if europe and Asia and the rest of the world gets wiped out in a nuclear war and Africa survives, can Africa be able to produce iphones,androids,cars,aeroplanes,ships etc i am sorry i think we will slide back to the stone ages and wear animal skins like our forefathers.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by thinkmoney(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chetas81:
what does prosperity mean to you and why we can't find it within the African continent
Tables turn. The Irish were once aboriginal that run a bout naked.
Black civilisation once were the lords everywhere. Just cast your mind back to Egypt, kush, Ethiopia and even some civilisations in the southern part of Africa and parts of America.
We tamed the oceans and colonised lands and people.
But you see things happen. We lost vital wars, we lost control of vital mineral resources, some very important discoveries came up in other lands, climate change then happen and dry up the Sahara. Thick vegetation also came up that wedged us in and serious hitherto uncommon sicknesses too. So over thousands of years we became cocoon off on the forest, away from civilisation and knowledge waiting for the people we first discovered to rediscover us.
Life is in stages and circle my brother. The Sun wasn't this always hot and harsh.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Adakintroy: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oga life na struggle. You no use horse for your time travel cesera to Samaria so shut up!
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by tunapawizzy: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigerians going through this hardship will still vote for the same people that brought this hardship on them, so what is there to pity.
-Lots of young people that graduated from higher institutions and have no jobs will still vote the same leaders,
-many parents who struggled to send their kids to school and still providing financial support for basic needs for their almost 30 years old children will still gladly cast their votes for the same set of people that brought this upon them

tell them to vote another person, they will tell emilokan, he is my kinsman, how can i vote another tribe, e no get structure, e go break Nigeria up(as if the Nigeria even favour them in d first place).....WHen they are ready they will liberate themselves..for now na u dey see those things as hardship, Nigerians dey enjoy am..looooooool

Givemehope:
I mean Nigerians really deserve special pity because everyday, they go through a lot in all they do.

To register for voters card -struggle
To collect voter's card - struggle
To register for NIN - struggle
To collect NIN - struggle
To vote during election - struggle
To register for WAEC/NECO/JAMB - struggle
To write any exams in the country - struggle
To check your result in any of the exams - struggle
To enter public transportation - struggle
To come down from public transportation - struggle
To open bank account - struggle
To deposit money - struggle
To withdraw money - struggle
To purchase employment form - struggle
To get interviewed - struggle
To register for any programme - struggle
To buy petrol/kerosine/gas - struggle

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Enemyofpeace: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even to get married in Nigeria, one has to struggle. Death is the only thing Nigerians don't struggle for.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Litmus: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:
blacks are naturally the lowest humans in evolutionary hierachy we are next to animals we can hardly get anything right in national and international politics show me a black nation that is a world power.

If two catastrophic world wars with a third and final one for humanity loading informs you that whites have the measure of international politics , then perhaps your assessments of "Black People" apply mainly to you. The world is so polluted due to whites, the very climate is changing. Swards of animal species are extinct or vanishing. Whites have been disastrous for the world and you'd have some points if you suggested Blacks were stupid for letting them shape the world humanity now endures.

Goodmarlian:
Ask yourself this question,if europe and Asia and the rest of the world gets wiped out in a nuclear war and Africa survives, can Africa be able to produce iphones,androids,cars,aeroplanes,ships etc i am sorry i think we will slide back to the stone ages and wear animal skins like our forefathers.

How smart is it to create a weapon (Nuclear)capable of whipping yourselves (whites) out leaving another race (blacks) to survive when the primary goal of the organism is survival?

Given time, Nigerians would invent smartphones , androids, cars, aeroplanes, ships , and much more including wormhole creating star ships after all tool making seems to be part of the instinctive nature of living things.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by dontap: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Me wonder,am begin to see nigeria as a country bearin d fruit of d spirit/LONGSUFFERIN!
#ITISWEL!
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by nedekid: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
knowhowk:
To Obtain Nigerian International Passport ..Hell Struggle
Paid 110k for 10 years passport, still March date for capture.
No be juju be that?
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ance4Liverpool: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even to chop any girl for this country you will still struggle
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by SeyiDominion: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
There are many heartless people in the corridors of power in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by ITKovasabiMod: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goddyrichie:
people are discussing about the government don’t develop d country you’re here saying one country water is not good 4 drinking u hv a good culture and food is that what u hv to say I guess you’re not in this country or u benefit from those politicians
Am I saying you should not complain or protest?
Explore any and every options available to you.
I share in the pains of every Nigerian but I'm not writing off my country.
There's defintely a lot of work to do and from the exposure I have (which apparently you lack), indigenous people of supposedly rich, advanced and ostensibly democratic countries do not even have basic and vital amenities such as safe drinking water.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by FireUpNow(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
omojesu202:
I want to believe it is not peculiar to Nigeria. Once you land this world, na struggle for survival.
The situation in Nigeria isbterible. Imagine that you register for NIN and there is mistake in the name of the bearer orbdate of birth or photo not clear, to correct it you will struggle and pay through nose for the mistakes they made
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Nancy225: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you go to the bank that is when you will know that we are suffering in Nigeria. I went to the bank by 7am and came by 3pm. I was only able to withdraw #5000 only.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by InvertedHammer: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Givemehope:
I mean Nigerians really deserve special pity because everyday, they go through a lot in all they do.

To register for voters card -struggle
To collect voter's card - struggle
To register for NIN - struggle
To collect NIN - struggle
To vote during election - struggle
To register for WAEC/NECO/JAMB - struggle
To write any exams in the country - struggle
To check your result in any of the exams - struggle
To enter public transportation - struggle
To come down from public transportation - struggle
To open bank account - struggle
To deposit money - struggle
To withdraw money - struggle
To purchase employment form - struggle
To get interviewed - struggle
To register for any programme - struggle
To buy petrol/kerosine/gas - struggle

The struggle to get things done no matter how ordinary it is in Nigeria is just endless. Too much struggle. Very hard before a Nigerian gets anything done without struggling and fighting for it.

Some students were reported to have fainted in UNICAL due to the same struggle.

People struggle in banks, faint and die

Same in petrol stations

I'm tired. May God help us.

/

THEY DESERVE IT.

/
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by BreakingNews21: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Op, where is your To list of solutions ?🤔
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by 2buffagain(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Those pre-election blood sacrifices seem to be effective.
I still see fools talking about voting for APCPDP.

Voting for the worst just because you think "The better will not win", means demons have arrested your thinking faculties.

While you're at it...

Don't brother brushing your mouth. It will smell tomorrow anyway.
Don't bother showering. You will be dirty tomorrow anyway.
Just continue to live in progressive degradation and opt against the path of wisdom at every crossroad. Madness awaits you at the end of your chosen destination, and may the suffering you so desire be great upon you, your kin, and your seed.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:
NOt just Nigeria its a black thing,blacks are naturally the lowest humans in evolutionary hierachy we are next to animals we can hardly get anything right in national and international politics show me a black nation that is a world power.
House Negroe, not surprised by how many likes this post has. Most Nigerians are house Negroes anyways. 🙂
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by LZAA: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:
I assume botswana is a white country
Ditto egypt,Algeria,Ghana abi
Please if you hate being black either bleach yourself white or do skin surgery and stop spewing nonsense
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by 2buffagain(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

House Negroe, not surprised by how many likes this post has. Most Nigerians are house Negroes anyways. 🙂

Before you throw labels, think about what he has said and try to logically dispute it first.
Labels can't think for you.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
thinkmoney:

Get better education. Macro evolution theory is a farce. It lacks adequate proofs.
Research more.
Every race of humans have their specialities
No he won't, he'll rather do nothing else than read. Why do you think he wrote that rubbish, it's coz he believed it. Just imagine the number of people that agree with him.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Padipadi:

You deserve to be arrested for this trash you wrote.

Go and arrest the person who wrote that. You can see his/her Twitter profile. Abi the truth is bitter for you? grin
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Carcholce:

You are not a good marlian. You are a comrade. A comrade that is not scared of saying the truth.
You called that truth? Smh
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goddyrichie:
that bro say d truth African especially Nigeria will never develop even 100 years to this time no light no good roads no free education crime everywhere as if they is no government upon all what God bless us with I regret being a Nigerian
No you don't regret being a Nigerian, you regret being a black man and I can't blame you for that,but you can do better than that.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
PHCN staff rejected old naira notes from me today. I started wondering why would organization like that can't take the old note to bank for deposit like say, tomorrow for instance, then it hit my brain they had to contribute their quota to frustrating Nigerians in an attempt to help bring back Atiku to power.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by benqo01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
THAT IS WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE JAPA SYNDROME BECAUSE IF YOU CHECK THEY RE SOME THINGS CITIZENS ARE MEANT TO ENJOY BUT OVER HERE IT A STRUGGLE EVEN IN THE PROCESS PERSON FIT GO DIE

WE RE REALLY TRYING AS CITIZENS E NO EASY GOD HELP US
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ex0rrcist: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
2buffagain:

Before you throw labels, think about what he has said and try to logically dispute it first.
Labels can't think for you.
The basis of his statement doesn't have any proof whatsoever, its even devoid of logic. There's something they call process in life, stages, and there are rules to this things. China in the 50s will probably see themselves as inferior to the white man despite their rich history says otherwise. Read brother, research so you don't have to see a black man as inferior anymore, not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by DeOTR: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
And it might turn these people are exactly those that will the "unexpected".
Most times, public opinions are never right, as in 99.99% of the time.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Emdebby2: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
We are the ones doing ourselves. During elections, we vote for the wrong candidate because some people have collected some naira from them. When they win, they start oppressing the innocent people.
We don't love ourselves. We don't help each other in this country but God will continue to help us survive the hardship.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by AnyanwuSilas: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:

The same world powers you mention are the people who kept us in boundage.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by 2buffagain(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

The basis of his statement doesn't have any proof whatsoever, its even devoid of logic. There's something they call process in life, stages, and there are rules to this things. China in the 50s will probably see themselves as inferior to the white man despite their rich history says otherwise. Read brother, research so you don't have to see a black man as inferior anymore, not sentiments.

The reality is currently, and by our own behaviors, we have made ourselves inferior.

This will be the case until we CHOOSE to think and act better.
This is not about word play and sentiments, it is the cold hard facts. One that must be addressed clearly and owned up to without BS.
If you want to "blame the white man", you will only further prove my point. The inferior blames those they think are higher than them. Otherwise they would simply get up, clean themselves up, and walk with wisdom to a better future.

I don't know where you are (you sound like a woke black american), but there is a special frustration that comes upon you when you look at the MAJORITY of your people and feel disgust at the way they reason and think. There are idiots in every race, but unfortunately, ours are the majority.
Nigeria has no excuse to be the way it is right now....and foolish decisions are still being majorically made given the crap I hear these fools talk about in terms of who they are even still thinking about voting in.

No one is born inferior, but you collectively make yourself so through your own bloody choices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.