Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face (419 Views)

Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon. / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face by Gagare1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I was discussing with my guy and one thing let to another, then he made a statement that a guy must glance at the chest of any lady around, whether consciously or unconsciously.

He argued that it doesn't mean the guy is having any filthy intention; that it is just natural.

He was like "Guys do it even to girls they can never be attracted to".

How true is this?
Re: Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face by fullnetwork: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
100% pure!

1 Like

Re: Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face by Prettygirl200(f): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Okay we don hear next?
Re: Eyes To The Face, Then Chest, And Back To The Face by Nonexisting1: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes, that's true. My glances are chest, face and yansh. It's strictly in that order, no compromise. If face and yansh fail and chest passes, local man can still can but if chest fails, every other thing will fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / She Didn't Give Me A Birthday Gift. / Should A Man Be Compelled To Marry A Woman He Unintentionally Impregnated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.