Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election (776 Views)

See Nairalander Prediction Of Hardship Made In 2022 / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / A Nairalander's Prediction Of 2019 Federal Elections On 16th February, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Based on logistics and statistical studies on the election coming up on 25th February, these are my projections.
Ordinarily, if things were still the way it was, one would have easily said that Tinubu will win. But things have changed and a lot of awakening has happened
So
Peter Obi is going to win with about 26 million votes

Atiku is going to come second with about 16 million votes

Tinubu: 13 million votes

Kwankwaso and others: 3.2 million votes

Peter Obi will win the entire South East and South South plus Lagos and Abuja. He is going to share votes with PDP in Oyo and other 5 states. He is going to win Benue and Plateau state and share Kogi with APC

Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Go and write ✍️ it down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by GoodCane: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
I completely agree 💯

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by longetivity(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Make dem just announce presidential election results like dis, na d people wey go die go plenty 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by brain54(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
You said statistics and logistics…

I was expecting to at least see numbers and figures. Data…

Instead you came up with some mumbo jumbo guess work!
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by Moh247: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool

Dey play

North West alone has 24% of total PVC.. Obi won't get 5% or win a single state in NorthWest

SouthWest alone has 19% of total PVC, Obi can't get 10% In Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Dey play

North West alone has 24% of total PVC.. Obi won't get 5% or win a single state in NorthWest

SouthWest alone has 19% of total PVC, Obi can't get 10% In Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun

You don't know what is on
But it will soon clear for your eyes
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by Moh247: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
chizidgreat:

You don't know what is on
But it will soon clear for your eyes

Ibos have never known what is on, in National Politics since 1960s

Nothing to clear

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Ibos have never known what is on, in National Politics since 1960s

Nothing to clear
Tribalism
That's all you know how to do
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by Moh247: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
chizidgreat:

Tribalism
That's all you know how to do

Any reasonable person must be loyal to his or her tribe... Are you not loyal to yours

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by galaxy2020(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lagos city boy go just relocate to wheelchair permanently
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Any reasonable person must be loyal to his or are tribe... Are you not loyal to yours
I'm not
As a matter of fact, I'm not supporting Peter Obi because he's my tribesman. I'm supporting him because he is the most competent
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by Moh247: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
chizidgreat:

I'm not
As a matter of fact, I'm not supporting Peter Obi because he's my tribesman. I'm supporting him because he is the most competent

Perhaps competency has a new low meaning

Academically is has 3rd class Philosophy

Governance he was impeached twice in 8 years

No legacy project

What actually qualified him ahead of Prof Imoren, Kwankwaso PhD, Tinubu Bsc honours Chicago state university
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Perhaps competency has a new low meaning

Academically is has 3rd class Philosophy

Governance he was impeached twice in 8 years

No legacy project

What actually qualified him ahead of Prof Imoren, Kwankwaso PhD, Tinubu Bsc honours Chicago state university

Dafts will remain dafts
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by siofra(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm not a Tinubu supporter but I know he will win.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by Moh247: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
chizidgreat:

Dafts will remain dafts

Honestly Daft must remain daft... Anyone who can vote Ikpeazu for two terms, Okorocha for two terms knows nothing about development

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by brain54(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
chizidgreat:

Dafts will remain dafts
You should have just answered his question…

rather than resort to insult!
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
brain54:

You should have just answered his question…

rather than resort to insult!

When someone after seeing the light choose to remain in darkness because of ethnic blindness, what answer do you give him?
A daft will remain a daft no matter how many answers given him

But then , Peter Obi remains the best and is the next President of Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly Daft must remain daft... Anyone who can vote Ikpeazu for two terms, Okorocha for two terms knows nothing about development
Low thinking is when you think that any governor in Igbo land was voted by all the Igbos as if you didn't know the level of elections rigging in the country so far
Point of correction. Neither Rochas nor Ikpeazu was my governor and if any of them had actually been on the ballot for Presidency, I will rather stay at home than vote them
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The 2023 Election by chizidgreat(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
I'm not a Tinubu supporter but I know he will win.

Tinubu is coming a distant third and that's a miracle

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Kadina Now / CNN Brings Up Tinubu's Hard Drugs And Corruption Issues / BREAKING: Nigerians Reincarnate Dead People & Make Them Presidents - SA Mock Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.