Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) (26971 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by zabson(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Samsunny99:
.T
Try dey get sense don't heat up the polity
The best you can do is to console the family
Stupid fool go buy sense if u no get

shut up. Fulani herdsmen or not? lipsrsealed Fo.ols

1 Like

Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Again?
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by juman(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Knife is a lethal weapon.

You should know that anybody that holds a knife against you is about to murder you.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by tyinfinity: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2023
When peter brings beer and all forms all forms of alcohol into that region I know that obi is evil when they are drunk they start all forms of criminal act
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Chidiemanuel: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
"Aka and his best friend was killed at The spot" - cctv footage Released (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0bVX3oJQgo
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Blaze14k: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2023
triple996:

U sound pained grin
NO go kill yourself wooo

We live in same country buh we are fighting. Is that not madness.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Trustyourself: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

Sad that he wouldn't see President Tinubu make SE habitable.

RiP

Shat up! Idi^t!
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Abuventure: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
triple996:
Rip cry
Hope they won't blame it on fulani herdsmen....d usual scape goat
it takes an iriot to comment like This
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by ican2020: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
triple996:

U sound pained grin
NO go kill yourself wooo
You are right he is pained but he said you are a stupid fool that's who you are
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Pacyrus(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Which kind name be "Kabaka"? The name even sounds like the Hebrew form of "gone so soon"... Na wa ohhh.. I don't have RIP to waste because I believe in no time, he would be reincarnated into another body in another sane country.. God, how i envy dead people. especially the one's that died in Nigeria cry

Na wao, wetin you come dey wait for to die? grin
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by rottenegg: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
What happened to his hair from the first pic? Did they scalp him too? After losing your life, you now lose stuff too at the mortuary.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Chasito(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Which kind name be "Kabaka"? The name even sounds like the Hebrew form of "gone so soon"... Na wa ohhh.. I don't have RIP to waste because I believe in no time, he would be reincarnated into another body in another sane country.. God, how i envy dead people. especially the one's that died in Nigeria cry
LOL, Who tell u say reincarnation dey exist. When you die you are gone forever, your chapter don end.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Judgesledge(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
triple996:

U sound pained grin
NO go kill yourself wooo
Yeah he's pained, cause he's a human being with a good sense of natural justice, last last death visits us all in variety of ways, including those who indulge in mocking it
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
OP wey report the news that number in your name shaaaaaaaa
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Chasito(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
What happened to his hair, abi rat chop am for mortuary?
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by kpakodev: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:

Sense nor dey your head
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Daniluv1(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

RiP

I pity you

How sure are you that you will even witness the election?

Mugu
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Daniluv1(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

RiP

I pity you

How sure are you that you will even witness the election?
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
jerk:
And what?, so people are not dying everyday. The mods are one of the problems we have in this forum. This is everyday occurrence in different parts of the country and doesn't deserve to be on the homepage, but their motive is to incite tribal violence here. RIP to the young man.
look at it this way. If the killings are gradually increasing daily in parts of the country, mod man would have to be specific about where it happened. No motive, okay.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Daniluv1(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

RiP

I pity you

How sure are you that you will witness the election?

Tinubu kill you there mugu
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by EmekaA125(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

RiP
Charity begins at home.

Let Tilumbu make Iragbiji and SouthWest States safe from skull miners and organ harvesters.

Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Antai123(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Honestly, you are a fool, don't ask me how I get to know if.
Your comment on that post is needless, Fulani Idiot....
triple996:

U sound pained grin
NO go kill yourself wooo
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by zinizta: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:

You're a depressed loser indeed.

No go kill yourself o, you go just wake up in a hot boiling soup of lava.
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by TheChameleon: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Trustyourself:

Trustyourself to his useless homosexual father
Shat up! Idi^t!
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by Trustyourself: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120815711][/quote]

F^k ur moda
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by triple996(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Antai123:
Are u looking 4 a big fool?
Look in the mirror u will find one grin grin
A big one
Mumu
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by triple996(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Judgesledge:
Yeah he's pained, cause he's a human being with a good sense of natural justice, last last death visits us all in variety of ways, including those who indulge in mocking it
I did not mock anybody.
I was pointing to the fact that any crime is now blamed on herdsmen
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by triple996(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
ican2020:

You are right he is pained but he said you are a stupid fool that's who you are
Like I said go mess yourself
And if u are looking 4 a big stupid fool jus look into d mirror u will find one
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by triple996(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Antai123:
Sha no kill yourself......
Re: 32-year-old Ifeanyi Stabbed To Death In Umuahia, Body Dumped In FMC (poster) by triple996(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Judgesledge:
no body is mocking death, bt stating d plain fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 / Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.