Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,902 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari (350 Views)

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by adenigga(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said his administration has delivered the promise of change made to Nigerians when it was coming to power in 2015.
The President made the submission at Ugwuogo Nike in Enugu East Local Government Area of Enugu State at the commissioning and handing over of the Federal Government Housing Estate in the State.

Represented by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, the President said the housing scheme is one of the examples of change promised to Nigerians by his administration.

He said: “When our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) sought your mandate to form the Government in 2015, one of the things we promised was change.

“This housing estate is an example of the fulfillment of that promise of change.”

President Buhari while commending the Enugu State government for providing land space for the project, said the housing scheme is an example of what can be achieved through inter-governmental collaborations.

He said, “I am optimistic that with the provision of more land, the Federal Government certainly can do more.”

“Our desire and commitment towards improving the human condition and our message of change have another facet beyond job creation.

“It responds to those who have long aspired to own a home and that dream has come true with this project.”

1994 Super Eagles Get Reward

The Minister on behalf of the President announced that the outstanding allocation to 22 members of the 1994 Super Eagles African Nations Cup winning team has been approved.

“It is better late than never and I have approved allocation to redeem the outstanding allocation to 22 members of the Super Eagles in National Housing Estate in their State of choice and their keys and title documents will be handed over at the commissioning in their State, while the remainder of the housing is allocated to willing members of the public,” he further stated.

Speaking during the event, one of the beneficiaries, Christian Chukwu, said he was delighted to be taken ownership of his own flat in fulfillment of the government’s promise to them.

“Today, I am most delighted to have taken full possession of my semi-detached 3-bedroom bungalow which address is No. House 1A, Block VII, Road 3, National Housing Estate Programme Estate, Ugwogo Nike, Enugu State,” he said.

Source: https:///APC-Has-Delivered-Change-To-Nigerians-Buhari

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yoowaaaa! Sai Baba!
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Strangle: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
They cannot even make a down payment for a roasted corn not to talk of even generate electricity to roast BoleElectricity is a super highwayMy party do not know me but me and my party is going to build a rocket stationWhen buhari come crying to me,I told him I'm going to make him the president,shout buuari,buuari, buuariWhen I become the president,there will be no more ASUU strike,if you study for 4yrs,you are going to get a work 4yrs job and if you study for 7yrs you are to get a 7yrs jobA town hall is different from balablu,blublu,bulabaAll this so called yahoo yahoo boys,they should be expert in manufacturing and construction of chips daswudawushwikvxjnI want to be present,I want to be present,is it for what?,is it for eba,is it for Garri,is it for dodo,is it for ewa?Go and get you apc,apv and voteA dead fish cannot be sweet in the soupGod bless Nigeria,God bless Nigeria,God bless PDAPCRecruit 50 million youth into the army,what they will eat?,there is cassava,agbado,ewaIgbo kwenu,Igbo Kwenu,Igbo kwekwekwekweIf you can clean a gun,cunk a gun, shoot a gun then you will also know how to repia a tractor in the farmOur symbol is the broom,broom,bruoooommmmmmNo matter how short you are,when you come aside,you will see the skyPDP is a tier tier umbrellaI will give 5million to the husbands of the widows and the wives of the widowersWe will vote them outThe same peter that denied Jesus Christ will still deny NigeriaChurch rat that is eating unpoison holy communionYour lunch will not be imported8 yrs you will be in the university no more 4 yearsIn multipilitationPeter Obi forgot that I'm his landlord here in LagosAtiku is always on the run,he is the president of DubaiWhat do they call a person that fail woefully in school?,F9,F8,F10Should I continue?
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by habsydiamond(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na do dem deliver change wey we still dey suffer for till now.. no be every change be better change oo... thats why we have positive and negative change.
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very true

We all see sega Abi na change

Even the blind can see the change

From 215 to a dollar then now 800 to a dollar about 400 percent increase

Rice if 12000 is now 45,000 per 50kg bag

We now buy Naira as high as 25percent of its value in Nigeria by Nigerian

Every Nigerian na survive buhari govt and did not japa should get an award

WE DID NOT SEE THE CHANGE INSTEAD WE BECAME THE CHANGE BUHARI IS TALKING ABOUT

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ha!!!!
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
adenigga:

“This housing estate is an example of the fulfillment of that promise of change.”
Source: https:///APC-Has-Delivered-Change-To-Nigerians-Buhari
Buhari is the worst thing that can happen to any nation

He speaks as if he doesn't reside in Nigeria undecided

The only time you see these politicians travel every nook and cranny of Nigeria is during campaign, they wear the clothes to identify with you, after then, na to dey kill undecided

May God deliver us from every spirit of Buhari

Lord we know that we are sinners but please, let your mercy speak for us

Can devil be worse than Buhari undecided
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by nonyofor2(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
We have seen the change. From progression to regression. Positive to negative. All na Change.
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
APC brought the 'CHANGE' that took Nigeria backward from frying pan to fire.
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
President wey no dey shame to lie undecided as in publicly and boldly ooooo

How can a president claim that they have delivered their promised change when

1. A crate of egg which was N800 before 2015 now sells for N2,400

2. A paint of garri N200 now sell for N1000 undecided

3. A 50kg bag of rice N8000 now sells for N28,000

4. A bag of sachet water N80, now sells for N200 🙆‍♂️

5. A litre of fuel N87, now sells for N1000 according to Oshiomole

6. 12.5kg of gas N2,500, now N10,000

Nothing wey no increase exorbitantly, where the money dey go, we no see undecided

Our money don loose value, no improved services

So abeg, who you deliver the change to

Maybe to your cronies because I sure say no be Nigerians undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by WibusJaga: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2023

Change, from Top to Bottom. cheesy

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by gidgiddy: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
President wey no dey shame to lie undecided as in publicly and boldly ooooo

How can a president claim that they have delivered their promised change when

1. A crate of egg which was N800 before 2015 now sells for N2,400

2. A paint of garri N200 now sell for N1000 undecided

3. A 50kg bag of rice N8000 now sells for N28,000

4. A bag of sachet water N80, now sells for N200 🙆‍♂️

5. A litre of fuel N87, now sells for N1000 according to Oshiomole

6. 12.5kg of gas N2,500, now N10,000

Nothing wey no increase exorbitantly, where the money dey go, we no see undecided

Our money don loose value, no improved services

So abeg, who you deliver the change to

Maybe to your cronies because I sure say no be Nigerians undecided

APC promised you change, they never said it would be change for the better
Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

APC promised you change, they never said it would be change for the better
grin grin na we just assume say e go be positive change grin abi na Buhari no know the meaning of change he promised grin grin

The change even dey confusing and confused 😕 🤔

It is well grin

1 Like

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by aariwa(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigerians will not forget buhari. People wanted a little improvement from Jonathan and he totally destroyed everything . When he was contesting and losing serially people taught he had good plans not knowing the loses damaged his psyche to see problems…same thing some people shouting Atiku want to walking in but God forbid

1 Like

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Useless man

1 Like

Re: APC Has Delivered Change To Nigerians – Buhari by wegevv: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
He has delivered change sha. Change for the absolute worse.

Dear Nigerians. APC shouldn’t be asking for votes. They should be asking for forgiveness for giving us the worst federal government in the history of our country.

The message next Saturday needs to be loud and clear. A narrow defeat will not be enough. They need to be disgraced and humiliated so that our future leaders can take heed.

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC. Thank you <3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Dozzy Oil Hopeful As Ibeto Fumes At Charges In Rivers. / APC House To House Canvassing For Votes In Benue State / Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.