Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing (41180 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) / CBN Lists Deposit Money Banks In Nigeria (see Full List) / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Police go chop una shege these days ooh
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by youngking89(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Guy this your begging don cast...everybody sabi you now
Laurane:
Please guys, am not proud to do this but it is better that I cry out than i starve to death please, I haven't eaten anything since morning due to lack money please if anyone can please find it in their heart to assist me so I can cook something to eat, I will be eternally grateful to you. my business has crumble, I've been managing with my little brother but things are tough for us. We are very hungry please, I will appreciate any little help I can get no matter how little please guys
Account:Angel Uyom
G.TBank

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by yomi007k(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Albertone:

If dem offer you employment there, you go rush am😏

Na this kind poverty mentality no dey make Africa progress.

What's money without good health , peace of mind, happiness?

You won't understand.
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by barkays001: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
People who support this heinous and inhumane policy live abroad and have no idea what the masses are struggling with. There is nothing like cashless policies in western countries. It doesn't matter what they think, we'll vote and JAGABAN will win. At the train station, as well as in stores, restaurants, and bars, there are always ATMs. What are they talking about?
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by biafranrealson: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are always begging?
Why ?
Are u in any way deformed ?
Your laziness is pathetic
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by barkays001: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Look at this oh....this is America for God sake!

Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by vickydevoka(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrMcJay:
Emefailure is not fit to be a cashier at a POS kiosk, not to talk of heading the CBN.

He's banning Naira bouquets. That's how he was crying over Abokifx 2 years ago.

Emefailure is Ikpeazu of the CBN.
Acting under buhari
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by MrMcJay(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
vickydevoka:

Acting under buhari

Yes na
Buhari also asked him to ban trading in crypto
Buhari begged him to ban Abokifx
Buhari asked him to freeze the accounts of Chaka and Risevest
Buhari asked him not to collect repayments on Anchor Borrowers loans

It is the same Buhari that has made Emefiele not have a since successful policy or win a single case in court.

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by pquaver(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Emefele or na emifele or ewefele is a disgrace and an abuse to Nigerian

Week ago I had pity on him when DSS was after him not knowing they were unknowingly saving us from his policy suffering

That is Nigeria for u.. U represent the way most Nigerians react.. Instead of logical analysis they go for emotional and sentimental analysis..
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by damoobaba: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2023
I dont even know direction Nigeria is going again, O su mi
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by Bigchristo: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Week ago I had pity on him when DSS was after him not knowing they were unknowingly saving us from his policy suffering

So because he said money banquets is naira abuse? Or listing all the criteria to maintain the currency note, listen the currency of your country should be respected and well presented, the only thing I see wrong in CBN policy of naira redesign is poor implementation

1 Like

Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by morakakin(m): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Why them use old notes for the poster?
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by blowjohn(m): 2:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Emefailure?
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by CheapHomes1: 2:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by Elidrisy20: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Where the money self?
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by rollywise(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

Make the dollars enter fish seller hand
Fear go catch you

grin
Re: CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing by ThugBoy(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Imagine coin still dey Nigeria constitution whereas 5 naira, 10 naira has no value. 20 naira leg still dey shake like Thinubu hands and leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 / Passenger Transportation Business ? / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.