Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed (966 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
I am feeling very bad. I don't want to say suicidal, but its that bad.
I sold off my business and was able to raise a couple of millions.
I ventured into another business that i thought i could do and make it bigger.
Long story short. I lost all. Mark you I'm not greedy just ill prepared.

Now its
No money
No wife
No child
No savings remaining
No love
No lover

Middle aged

MeeenšŸ˜­
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Promotions: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
No money
No wife
No child
No savings remaining
No love
No lover

These are all the motivation you need..besides the year just started and a lot can happen in 6 months not to talk of a year also avoid I'll preparation and jumping into business suddenly

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Lucasinho(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
udede:

Now its
No money
No wife
No child
No savings remaining
No love
No lover

Middle aged

MeeenšŸ˜­

Sorry about that man!

You just have to calm down.

Once there is life, there is plenty hope. A dead man has no say ....

You will bounce back better.... just remain positive... cool

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
udede:

Now its
No money
No wife
No child
No savings remaining
No love
No lover

Middle aged

MeeenšŸ˜­

A bright future is ahead of you, do you know how many times a success is achieve, they always talk about the success but the failure that lead to that success no one talks about that, so this is a process and in a long run you will look back and say to yourself, thank God that I didn't give up.. and that is you because you are strong.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by HopeVictor: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Try borrow like 5k go take better catfish peppersoup and cold beer.

You go get instant motivation

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goldbw122:

A bright future is ahead of you, do you know how many times a success is achieve, they always talk about the success but the failure that lead to that success no one talks about that, so this is a process and in a long run you will look back and say to yourself, thank God that I didn't give up.. and that is you because you are strong.
thanks bro
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lucasinho:

Sorry about that man!

You just have to calm down.

Once there is life, there is plenty hope. A dead man has no say ....

You will bounce back better.... just remain positive... cool
thanks
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Aurelius1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
HopeVictor:

Then when he gets home he would start thinking and becoming suicidal again.
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Greatzeus(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
udede:
thanks
You started a business,grew it to a certain successful stage,then woke up one day to sell it off,and put ALL the money in another business and lost all? Fable or African forklore undecided
No business man who has ever lead a successful business will do that. Didn't sell off any business, probably sold your car and gamble with the money and lost it.
Apart from betting,no other business will make you loose all you have at once, yes you can make losses over time and lose the business,but you can't lose all your capital and savings at a go, unless it's betting.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Tohsynetita1: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
How come you wasted money like that? millions that can. make you multimillionaire if you plan and don't rush. You don't put all your eggs in a basket. Pick up yourself. You can do more and this time you will know that business goes bitwise. You don't rush into it. A friend wants to start a Farming business and wants my supervision and I told him to start with one acre because if theirs loss, it won't affect him. But he turned deaf ears. You know the rest of the story.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Goldbw122:

amen
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by idomalord: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Mis- management
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Kobicove(m): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2023
HopeVictor:

shocked
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by narite: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
udede:

Now its
No money
No wife
No child
No savings remaining
No love
No lover

Middle aged

MeeenšŸ˜­
What is a middle age?
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Sambai65(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
The problem with naija youth is that every body wan ride 2023 benz,even hungry sales girls want to use iPhone13 pro
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Sambai65:
The problem with naija youth is that every body wan ride 2023 benz,even hungry sales girls want to use iPhone13 pro
what is wrong with desiring to ride benze through lawful means. Wrong business move is part of growing growing up
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by Blake755: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
So sorry but if I can ask which kind business is that
Re: I Just Lost All My Money. Motivation Needed by udede(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Blake755:
So sorry but if I can ask which kind business is that
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / Bitcoin To Benefit From Central Bank Of Nigeriaā€™s International Card Ban! / Which Nigerian Bank Savings Account Is Best For Me To Open Apart From First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.