Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,024 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) (7079 Views)

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by 123papas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
This guys are banking on the ignorance of people to win election. Smh
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by todugo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
jared007:
Why is Kwanwaso not campaigning anyway? Not even Southern Nigeria.
He is contesting for Northern president grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Sermwell(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Amalekki:

Actually no, if we want to truly go academic as we claim. He wasn't insulting his supporters, he said they are not on social media.

1. He stated a fact in reaction to polls results. The "POLLS" is the subject here.
2. He provided a factual response to back up his opinion that the POLLS are unreliable due to the scope.
3. He knows, like the rest of us should, that some people don't do social media. Yes, many among those would be the illiterates and the backwards, but in this context, they are also going to vote and their votes will COUNT.
4. Those POLLS were conducted targeting eligible voters with mobile and internet access.
Do you know that the same man also claimed that he has given most of his followers scholarship to study both in Nigeria and abroad? How then are they not on social media? grin
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by ugbanante: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Seriously?
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Royceey(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Who takes ANALOG Party Serious!
Imagine what Presidential Candidates is telling the Mass in this dispensation of Digital Age!!!

If this one is mistakenly given chance to rule he will Shutdown internet!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Exceed15: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
It shows how backward the region is
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by shineeye1: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8_tzAz1g8Q

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/10/90-percent-of-my-supporters-not-on-social-media-says-kwankwaso

KWANKWANSO, you have just confessed that all your supporters are the problem that Nigeria has! How can your only supporters be unenlightened stone age illiterates? How can such ignoramuses who are uninformed and uncivilized make progressive decisions for their country? What a pity! What unparalleled self confession and attachment to backwardness!! To make matters worse, KWANKWANSO sees, electoral polls, which is global practice and the trend in advanced economies and polities as being a security threat! Infact KWANKWANSO and his cohorts are evidently the sole threat to advancement in Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by shineeye1: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sermwell:

Do you know that the same man also claimed that he has given most of his followers scholarship to study both in Nigeria and abroad? How then are they not on social media? grin

Evidentially, his only supporters are the Boko Haram - those who hypocritically abhor technological advancement
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by FreedomArmy: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
And this man has a PhD and was bragging with it? Oh my God this is unbelievable
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by labelle123(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Acidosis:
Last night, I listened to his interview and felt completely disgusted. Why do Northern politicians boast about the North's illiteracy and backwardness? Atiku made a similar statement last year and one can't begin to imagine the intention of these shameless elites.

A politician who boasts that 90% of his followers do not use social media is already a disaster waiting to explode. If enlightened, educated internet users do not constitute the majority of your voting populace, you are already doomed. Any country whose fate is decided by almajiris and ur.chins will never advance eternally.
. You can say that again and again
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Ruluck: 12:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Dey play obi can't win this is very clear. How many votes can you deliver for obi as a person ask your self that no be fight. No be just to sit at home and be posting and shouting obedient for my area the house of assembly and chairman are really working and confusing people to vote for jagaban those people don't even have big phone to dey online but their pvc is clean and new. How many votes can you give obi. No come dey make noise for here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

393 Roads Fixed In Lagos In Half Year, Says LSPWC / Barcanista, This Thread Is For Your Attention. / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.