Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,863 members, 7,966,219 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension (24605 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies His Reported Defection To APC / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Does this man understand the meaning of suspension at all? You were not expelled but suspended. You're still a member of the party but under suspension until further investigation reveal if truly you're engaging in anti-party. When the disciplinary committee call on you to explain yourself, go there and tell them what you wrote here, instead of looking for sympathy from APC that is pushing you to political oblivion and no return.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Mynd44:

Only the National Executive Council of the PDP can suspend a NASS member
The last time I checked, you're an APC supporter. Were you there when the PDP organ met to suspend him? For you to come to social media to be telling people it is NEC that can suspend him. They told you it wasn't the same organ that suspend him? Or you're expecting the members of NEC to file out and say, we suspend you.
Remember this is just suspension and not expulsion. He will still go through the disciplinary committee before a decision will be made either to only discipline him or expel him from the party. Suspension is not a dismissal. He's still a member of the party, until they exhausted all procedure.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by emperor863(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:
So why can't the PDP muster the same courage to expel or suspend Gov. Wike who's more a nightmare to them?

Now I can conclude that the PDP hasn't take the SE politicians seriously.

Does any serious minded politician take the SE serious? Did BAT seek their support during APC primaries?

The activities of Peter Obituary in this electoral circle will put the Igbos at a disadvantage in future polls. This is what Soludo and other Igbo elites have seen but the largely uncultured, illiterate, bigoted and criminally minded ones do not see this. No Igbo will rule this country for the next thirty years. This I'm very certain of.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Mynd44:

Who are those that expelled him, Is it not the National Executive?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Once out of the Government house, governors become inconsequential especially in non-docile States. It takes a certain kind of people for an ex-Governor to be calling the shots after many years.

Chimaroke was a demigod in Enugu State back in the days. EFCC dealt him some numbers once he was out of office. Chime sidelined him. If not for the current Governor, Chimaroke would have stayed in oblivion. Smart chameleon like David Mark knows when to stay calm in order not to rock the boat. Chimaroke hasn't realized that his 8-years of fame is over. I guess PDP just reminded him that he is an expendable benchwarmer.

How strong is Wike? We shall know after his tenure is over. Take away the paraphernalia of office and the State funds at their disposal, a one time Governor becomes as humble as a dove. On the handover day, people will switch allegiance faster than he can understand.

/
hmm, just like the one in Ekiti.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by franchasng: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
windvane:
if OBJ/ Babangida are not political criminals,then you don't know what you are typing
OBJ only endorsed Obi out of good conscience, those men have ruled Nigeria and are now close to their ancestors and no longer into partisan politics. All they are doing now is to correct some of their past political and leadership mistakes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by asanausana91: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:
So why can't the PDP muster the same courage to expel or suspend Gov. Wike who's more a nightmare to them?

wike food go soon done.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
emperor863:

Does any serious minded politician take the SE serious? Did BAT seek their support during APC primaries?

The activities of Peter Obituary in this electoral circle will put the Igbos at a disadvantage in future polls. This is what Soludo and other Igbo elites have seen but the largely uncultured, illiterate, bigoted and criminally minded ones do not see this. No Igbo will rule this country for the next thirty years. This I'm very certain of.
I am a Yoruba man but I find this your comment nauseating and senseless when you're not God. How would you go so low to play God and say "no Igbo will rule this country for the next thirty years" when you're not God who give and take. Well, it never a new thing, PDP said, they would rule for 60 years but they were able to rule for just 16 years. God took their kingdom and tore it into pieces because no one can play him and no one can take his place, as the giver and the taker.
What is wrong in Peter Obi activities that is not wrong in Tinubu's activities, that's not wrong in Atiku's activities and is not wrong in Kwankwoso's activities? It is a crime for his people to be supporting him as Tinubu's people are also supporting him, and Atiku's people are also doing same.
This is the first time that Igbos people will be rally round their son, even when Ojukwu contested they never voted for him but he was humiliated by his own people in 2003 and 2007, they instead voted OBJ and Yar'adu. Now it has become a sin for them to say we have been supporting outsiders for long, let us support our own son now. The north that has been supporting PMB since 2003 would not be in your trouble but it is a region that has never supported her own that will be in trouble. May God heal you and take away the bitterness in you and give you redemption from this hate. This is too much. Politically the Igbo people have endured since 1999 they've been giving their all to outsiders but now a sin for backing their own. God have mercy on some people that are enemies thinking their lovers. Well, your moniker has bear it all, emperor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

It's people who hype Wike that amaze me the most. Wike who has been beaten at his own game, the only thing remaining in his arsenal is to go the real Wike way, THUGGERY.

Even in power, which Wike has been demystified and humbled, talk more of out of it.
The day I know Wike has finished was when he boasted in Eche LGA PDP state campaign, saying "by tomorrow the National Executive will know what anti Party activities is all about, since the National executive has the temerity to withdraw all his case against the opposition parties in River State". The only thing he could do then was to cancelled the PDP presidential campaign venue which he later reversed, claiming that some people begged him. There is another plan on ground by National Executive to appoint the River States polling agents from Atiku campaign that has already aligned with Ameachi/Tony Cole camp; you know what that mean to Wike and his group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by MrEverest(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Trash!

Several others including those from SW and other places were also expelled. It has nothing to do with region nor tribe.

I don't support PDP but in this they are right! I'm not a fan of PDP but I support them on this, Nnamani deserve to be suspended.

FYI, we Igbos don't rate that old fool. Let me see how Tinubu will save him since he has turned himself to boy-boy.

Wike is far smarter than Nnamani, at least he was wise enough to get court injunction first thereby preempting PDP.

This is the end of road for Nnamani in politics.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by gwinaB(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Wike has a court injunction against any disciplinary action
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by gwinaB(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Mynd44:

The national executive expelled him

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by emperor863(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I am a Yoruba man but I find this your comment nauseating and senseless when you're not God. How would you go so low to play God and say "no Igbo will rule this country for the next thirty years" when you're not God who give and take. Well, it never a new thing, PDP said, they would rule for 60 years but they were able to rule for just 16 years. God took their kingdom and tore it into pieces because no one can play him and no one can take his place, as the giver and the taker.
What is wrong in Peter Obi activities that is not wrong in Tinubu's activities, that's not wrong in Atiku's activities and is not wrong in Kwankwoso's activities? It is a crime for his people to be supporting him as Tinubu's people are also supporting him, and Atiku's people are also doing same.
This is the first time that Igbos people will be rally round their son, even when Ojukwu contested they never voted for him but he was humiliated by his own people in 2003 and 2007, they instead voted OBJ and Yar'adu. Now it has become a sin for them to say we have been supporting outsiders for long, let us support our own son now. The north that has been supporting PMB since 2003 would not be in your trouble but it is a region that has never supported her own that will be in trouble. May God heal you and take away the bitterness in you and give you redemption from this hate. This is too much. Politically the Igbo people have endured since 1999 they've been giving their all to outsiders but now a sin for backing their own. God have mercy on some people that are enemies thinking their lovers. Well, your moniker has bear it all, emperor.

The beginning of your epistle is as nauseating as the entire story. I don't care if you're Yoruba or Ashanti. My point is that Peter obituary is the only politician whose campaign is solely based on the twin evil befalling our country as at today, ethnicity and religious bigotry. He is doing a great harm to our body politic as a nation. That's what Soludo wants him to realise. He can not win the election, he knows but would rather stoke the embers of religious bigotry and ethnicity, not minding the fact that his tribe do not control a major stake in Nigeria's politics as at today. This is why I sincerely believe that he is doing more harm to the Igbos rather than good. Instead of the Igbo to tend towards national (mainstream) politics like Tinubu has done, he is moving them backwards towards regionalism A self inflicted injury, if you ask me.

The elections are just two weeks away and the contestants are Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi is not in the race. Shikena.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by MrEverest(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
emperor863:

Most of you urchins will commit suicide when Peter Obi is declared winner.

The extent of hate and wickedness that is in you guys will choke you all to death!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Aufu, Wike should summon courage like Nnamani and support APC openly and then see if his skin which is currently being barbecued won't get done in a sharp sharp manner. grin

For what we know about politicians, he can deny ever supporting Thiefnubuu, that's why he sent his aides to go test waters first. grin

I am sure those aides won't come back to him with good feedbacks. grin

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by 4ward4: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Wike moves are calculated, he is a Lawyer and he know just how to bear around the bush without attracting punishment. He haven't openly declared his stand for any candidate. Nnamdi have on various occasions declared his stands for TINUBU, even went as far as including tinubu in his campaign poster.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by YaQsGaYa(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2023
You are not serious Mr betrayer.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by YaQsGaYa(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023
You are not serious Mr betrayer. Ask una oga Wike how far!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023
emperor863:

The beginning of your epistle is as nauseating as the entire story. I don't care if you're Yoruba or Ashanti. My point is that Peter obituary is the only politician whose campaign is solely based on the twin evil befalling our country as at today, ethnicity and religious bigotry. He is doing a great harm to our body politic as a nation. That's what Soludo wants him to realise. He can not win the election, he knows but would rather stoke the embers of religious bigotry and ethnicity, not minding the fact that his tribe do not control a major stake in Nigeria's politics as at today. This is why I sincerely believe that he is doing more harm to the Igbos rather than good. Instead of the Igbo to tend towards national (mainstream) politics like Tinubu has done, he is moving them backwards towards regionalism A self inflicted injury, if you ask me.

The elections are just two weeks away and the contestants are Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi is not in the race. Shikena.
Let me first address you on the issue of Soludo how you went contradicting yourself. Is APGA not a regional party that Soludo wanted Peter Obi to join but in another breadth you claimed he wanted him to join national party. Think before you comment or say something. If by standard, LP is even more nationalistic than APGA because LP had won election in South West And now more grounded in south east. That aside, who told you a party formed today cannot win election. Your kind mentality is the reason why politicians think they can do and undo because your kind don't have choice than to vote their party. What a myopic and slavery minds.
Now to other point of yours that Peter Obi heating up the polity by playing the politics of religion and ethnicity. I have replied your type before now on this same forum. If there is anyone that is playing religion politics, it is Tinubu and APC. If you have to be truthful to yourself and not play your normal politics, whose party has divided the nation more in all spheres of human endeavour like APC? The answer is staring at you plainly.
Which party and person played religion card by choosing the same faith candidates by saying the north will not vote a minority christian as VP? As that one not creates a partitioning of religion in itself? As at today we have 18 presidential candidates, only your Tinubu and APC think they can go on same faith and then turn back and complain that someone is playing religion card. Does that one not turn to witchcraft spirit?
I want to quickly remind you that Tinubu has been attending Islamic and religion gathering.
Sometime back he attended Maylud Nabiyy Celebration in Minna.
No northern states in the north that he doesn't go to their mosque.
Also do you remember when Ganduje gathered some Islamic clerics in Kano to endorsed Tinubu and also made it known that the ticket was a jihad but to you it is Peter Obi that is playing religion card and not APC and Tinubu because they have two heads as member of APC and a ruling party. Hypocrite!

Yesterday Atiku was in Kano to open a Quranic school, if it was Peter Obi, he is playing religious card because he is a half human being and the rest are super human beings. Hypocrite!

If there is any party or candidates that have played this religion and ethnic bias, it is APC and her candidate. As Shettima not be using religion and ethnic bias to canvass for votes in the north and even claiming that the Hausas and Fulanis doesn't want to vote for him because he is a Kanuri. At least we've heard severally where Obi had said, no one should vote for him because he is an Igbo or a Christian. Please which of the candidate has said same? None, but you people will come out to say he is campaigning in the basis of religion and ethnicity.
If you people are looking for a party that is dividing the nation and still yearning to divide it is APC by their religion partitioning, which mostly all their supporters are also doing to gain support by labeling a candidate that has been moderate in his campaign as religion and ethnic person.

Below are few links of the religion gathering that APC and Tinubu have gone to divide us.

https://www.nairaland.com/7485474/tinubu-attends-maulud-nabiyy-celebration/3#119244456

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNfIgKLxKB8o&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQtwJ6BAgMEAI&usg=AOvVaw2Lz8CpFzF1OAEM_ujfPkTd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jJOF44pPuXcMCq9k2fM76

Mr. Man, no candidate of political party have two heads. You cannot be complaining of one person and leave the other person, that is tantamount to spirit of witchcraft and that is hypocrisy.

In a nutshell, stop playing God because you can never be one. God gives and takes.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Michael6292: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
contact me for your academic writing
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by miqos02(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2023
ibechris:

It is the same body that expelled him...make una no dey drag matter pass the level wey e deh.

NWC is different from NEC

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by windvane(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2023
franchasng:
OBJ only endorsed Obi out of good conscience, those men have ruled Nigeria and are now close to their ancestors and no longer into partisan politics. All they are doing now is to correct some of their past political and leadership mistakes
this is what we do in Nigeria that as put us where we are....you telling me that because the world wants to end,satan wants to repent...biggest lie...please go and read the letter OBJ's daughter wrote to him then you will know that OBJ is a selfish person,I don't do poilitics and will never but let's call a spade what it is.OBJ endorses Buhari,then notices he can control him then starts bad mouthing him!!OBJ endorses Jonathan,noticed he can't control him,then writes about the trained snipers that will kill 1000 politicians!!!OBJ can control atiku,he noticed that atiku swindled him when they were both in control!!!OBJ loves to rule by proxy but ones he can't,he turns around!!!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Kasdat5(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Wike has not campaigned for anyone yet , when he does , he'll be expelled for antiparty

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
miqos02:

See this one posting the constitution of APC for PDP to dispel Nnamani's suspension. APC constitution is not the same as PDP constitution.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2023
miqos02:

Check each party constitution before you disgrace yourself. No justification for posting APC constitution to justify your point.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by rolams(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Even if they publicly declare, what can they affect? They are merry go round boys who thrive on media sensation.

If Atiku pulls 25% or more in Rivers (which is almost guaranteed he will), Wike has failed.

Hahaha!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by asobo1: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

Stop playing ethnic card here. We have seen Nnanmani's campaign posters with Tinubu which Nnamani himself endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by IgOga(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Onovo3:
There is no content here to back up his (Nnamani's) claim that he was wrongly expelled. He is only doing this to give people false hope.

The principle of justice anywhere in the world is to give fair hearing to the accused. You cannot hear one side of the case and make judgement.

The point Senator Nnamani is making is that NEC not NWC can take such decision as written in the PDP constitution. Therefore as far as INEC is concerned if PDP win the Senatorial sit Nnamani will be declared winner.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by asobo1: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Let me first address you on the issue of Soludo how you went contradicting yourself. Is APGA not a regional party that Soludo wanted Peter Obi to join but in another breadth you claimed he wanted him to join national party. Think before you comment or say something. If by standard, LP is even more nationalistic than APGA because LP had won election in South West And now more grounded in south east. That aside, who told you a party formed today cannot win election. Your kind mentality is the reason why politicians think they can do and undo because your kind don't have choice than to vote their party. What a myopic and slavery minds.
Now to other point of yours that Peter Obi heating up the polity by playing the politics of religion and ethnicity. I have replied your type before now on this same forum. If there is anyone that is playing religion politics, it is Tinubu and APC. If you have to be truthful to yourself and not play your normal politics, whose party has divided the nation more in all spheres of human endeavour like APC? The answer is staring at you plainly.
Which party and person played religion card by choosing the same faith candidates by saying the north will not vote a minority christian as VP? As that one not creates a partitioning of religion in itself? As at today we have 18 presidential candidates, only your Tinubu and APC think they can go on same faith and then turn back and complain that someone is playing religion card. Does that one not turn to witchcraft spirit?
I want to quickly remind you that Tinubu has been attending Islamic and religion gathering.
Sometime back he attended Maylud Nabiyy Celebration in Minna.
No northern states in the north that he doesn't go to their mosque.
Also do you remember when Ganduje gathered some Islamic clerics in Kano to endorsed Tinubu and also made it known that the ticket was a jihad but to you it is Peter Obi that is playing religion card and not APC and Tinubu because they have two heads as member of APC and a ruling party. Hypocrite!

Yesterday Atiku was in Kano to open a Quranic school, if it was Peter Obi, he is playing religious card because he is a half human being and the rest are super human beings. Hypocrite!

If there is any party or candidates that have played this religion and ethnic bias, it is APC and her candidate. As Shettima not be using religion and ethnic bias to canvass for votes in the north and even claiming that the Hausas and Fulanis doesn't want to vote for him because he is a Kanuri. At least we've heard severally where Obi had said, no one should vote for him because he is an Igbo or a Christian. Please which of the candidate has said same? None, but you people will come out to say he is campaigning in the basis of religion and ethnicity.
If you people are looking for a party that is dividing the nation and still yearning to divide it is APC by their religion partitioning, which mostly all their supporters are also doing to gain support by labeling a candidate that has been moderate in his campaign as religion and ethnic person.

Below are few links of the religion gathering that APC and Tinubu have gone to divide us.

https://www.nairaland.com/7485474/tinubu-attends-maulud-nabiyy-celebration/3#119244456

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNfIgKLxKB8o&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQtwJ6BAgMEAI&usg=AOvVaw2Lz8CpFzF1OAEM_ujfPkTd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jJOF44pPuXcMCq9k2fM76

Mr. Man, no candidate of political party have two heads. You cannot be complaining of one person and leave the other person, that is tantamount to spirit of witchcraft and that is hypocrisy.

In a nutshell, stop playing God because you can never be one. God gives and takes.
So if an Igbo politician builds a Church and calls Obi to come and dedicate it, he shouldn't attend right?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by Kennyfancy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
He knows that would be political suicide but either way, he's dead already.
he can't win a single ward under APC flag

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by franchasng: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
windvane:
this is what we do in Nigeria that as put us where we are....you telling me that because the world wants to end,satan wants to repent...biggest lie...please go and read the letter OBJ's daughter wrote to him then you will know that OBJ is a selfish person,I don't do poilitics and will never but let's call a spade what it is.OBJ endorses Buhari,then notices he can control him then starts bad mouthing him!!OBJ endorses Jonathan,noticed he can't control him,then writes about the trained snipers that will kill 1000 politicians!!!OBJ can control atiku,he noticed that atiku swindled him when they were both in control!!!OBJ loves to rule by proxy but ones he can't,he turns around!!!!
OBJ is too old to be partisan right now.

OBJ is not no longer Nigeria's problem, he is trying to correct his mistakes.

OBJ didn't join Labor Party remember ?

OBJ didn't bad mouth Buhari because he couldnt control Buhari. Buhari is a complete failure. Buhari's wife Aisha agreed her husband failed. Katsina people agreed. Buhari's party agreed. Buhari's children agreed. All Nigerians agreed except the political jobbers pretending to like Buhari just to deceive Buhari into helping them install Tinubu as President.

Nobody wanted to control Buhari, Nigerians that supported Buhari wanted good governance from him but Buhari intentionally decided to fail Nigerians out of his wickedness, vindictive nature and more importantly his tribal-religious bigotry nature.

Buhari is too clannish to govern a multicultural nation like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension by windvane(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
franchasng:
OBJ is too old to be partisan right now.

OBJ is not no longer Nigeria's problem, he is trying to correct his mistakes.

OBJ didn't join Labor Party remember ?

OBJ didn't bad mouth Buhari because he couldnt control Buhari. Buhari is a complete failure. Buhari's wife Aisha agreed her husband failed. Katsina people agreed. Buhari's party agreed. Buhari's children agreed. All Nigerians agreed except the political jobbers pretending to like Buhari just to deceive Buhari into helping them install Tinubu as President.

Nobody wanted to control Buhari, Nigerians that supported Buhari wanted good governance from him but Buhari intentionally decided to fail Nigerians out of his wickedness, vindictive nature and more importantly his tribal-religious bigotry nature.

Buhari is too clannish to govern a multicultural nation like Nigeria
like I said please look for the letter of OBJ's daughter to him and maybe that will enlighten you on who OBJ really is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Protesters Demand Sack Of Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.