Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Ex Wants To Come Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants To Come Back (32392 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by thesmallgod(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Find shola on Twitter and report to him that you are considering taking back your ex that dumped you few months ago.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by kellyzaf(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmybodunde:
Bro and you believed the part that she dint sleep with them; wake up bro!

Dont mind the simp bro, very naive of a guy.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nehyooh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
josephevergreen:
I once made that mistake of accepting my ex but I later realize that is not worth it..I put her back to where she belongs..but it wasn't easy at all..

Bro be a man and move on..or make her your side chic
I can relate bro,I had similar situation. She was just a manipulator and doesn't worth going back to.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by alizma: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
My ex came crawling back after I started getting serious with another girl.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back
I can simp anything but not on ex that walk away despite my plea. Do you think if she got what she wants out there she had ever return to you? No girl wakes up one day to throw away relationship that have lasted over a year, she stepped out after several days or months of thoughts ,plans and conclusion to move on without you.
Write it down somewhere, if you get back today, you guys will breakup again either in courtship or marriage
Women don't give up relationship easily and before they do, it's more like saying they don't love you again
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by MadamExcellency: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you are the one that devirginized her as you said. She is not an Ex. Allow her to prove the love she has for her first man.

She now understands you are the best for her after empirical evidence which was quite necessary for proof and good for her adventure.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by doffman: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back

Marry them both legally .
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by LittleBigDick(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrDoGood:

I wish I can send a VN

Go to Vocaroo site then put the link here let's hear your voice

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by deltateam: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

I would advise you accept your girl back. Reason being that the only attraction you have with your current girl is sex related. Fwb shouldn't be considered for lifetime relationship.

It's more like runs girl.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by phemmyfour: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

Don't take her back, if the table was turn around, she won't take you back. She's LL eventually leave you after getting a better guy. She probably came back cos she couldn't find a better guy as at now

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Greatechng(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmybodunde:

BABA dey sleep
Wahala wahala wahala o
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by bobolaga: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bross the bird at hand is better than the one in the bush, let me tell you bross if women did not married to two men she will not know the best one for this let her go back to where she is coming from and also let your new girl enjoy you she is the one that covered you when it is raining.
Your old girl new about the new girl she is coming to send her away so that at the end of day ad i know will not be brother of mr too late.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nonexisting1: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
The other guy she ran to have use and dump her, now she wants to come back.

Na WA for you guys of this days o.

She will always use u like bathroom slippers. One that is only value when u want to enter bathroom.
For the first in this forum, nairaland girls are being unbiased of issues about their gender person. I'm proud of you foodqueen.

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by akosanwafo: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Before, Nko?
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Dirpetaner: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
anything EX, don't go back...or else you will regret it...Tell her you have a new girl and you dont want to disappoint her... very important is to block her...she is coming to infect you with staph...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by lomprico(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

It will end in tears!
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by swedbase(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
If this story is true i would advice you not to accept her back. As long as she went on a date with other guys. It litrally means she tried to replace you but faild. She broke up with you to try other guys. I wouldn't accept her back.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by litaninja(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dem don see say you no too get sense and spine for your back. Maybe when dem use you do go come for like 5 years, your eye go clear.

LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by ukaface(f): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmybodunde:
why can’t it be true, why do y’all think all ladies open leg to any available d. Ick?
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by ZooOga: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op I was enjoying the first part of your write up about getting your body and mind together and moving on. Not so much the other part about you still loving some babe that dumped you. Show some male self-respect!

"First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique"

Fele Fele - CHERRY ENTAFIELD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ01ky-1mU
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Obitroy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=favour32 post=120808203]Na second journey kill Mungo Park.

Why e be say if woman wan leave relationship, no amount of beg dey change her mind?

Why e be say if man wan leave relationship,small amount of beg dey change his mind?

Exactly weak men everywhere just like this pussy ass that post this shit look guys we push our money energy everything in relationship at the end she work away like u never had relationship with her forget the bicth and focus on the new one if u like put all your heart for this new relationship na sorry go be your name again

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by TolaniLuv: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

From a brotherly advice! Love is strong especially when you love ur ex. 7 month, wow. If you accept her back you are doing yourself a bad decision.. focus on the new girl,! Don’t trust her when she said she didn’t bleep anybody.

It’s a lie. Women before they ask you for space in relationship they have already tested and tried the person they needed space with .

Taking her back shows u re weak .

P.O don’t take her back. They do it all the time

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Elsucre: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
favour32:
Na second journey kill Mungo Park.

Why e be say if woman wan leave relationship, no amount of beg dey change her mind?

Why e be say if man wan leave relationship,small amount of beg dey change his mind?

Whalai na true n undiluted talk na him u drop sooo

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Konjiboii: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Never make the mistake to believe a whoorre, I can swear with my testicles that there was another homeboy in the scene when she said y'all should take a break, after the homeboy must have knack craze and change her pussy wallpaper she's coming back to form innocenti. I swear if you fall for this cheap and ancient manipulation you will forever be a mugu in her hands, what you need to do is tell her the situation with your new woman and offer her the choice of being your side chic, if she truly love you then she will accept your terms but if she doesn't then just let the whooorre go and focus on the one you have now, if she does accept make sure you ride that train till the wheels fall off, if she finally gather sense nobody will tell her to side step, and ofcourse if this new one zuzu you still have a spare cunt to hold body.

Wahala for men when carry woman matter for head.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by udolf: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bros! Run oooo! She has gone out to test others and now discovers u were good for her. Stick with the new girl. It is not love that u have for the ex, it is called infatuation. Love ur current girl. She is the real woman for u. Tell her that "her has come n gone"
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by harmony75: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mmmmmm your confusion is confusing me too 🤔
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by goodmike7: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
If where she went or who she was with was favorable she wouldnt have come back to you.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by darediamond(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

Young Man, NEVER EVER ACCEPT HER BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

She showed YOU that an OPTION is what you are to her by leaving you for another boy. Or can you your fellow human mind? No you can't. You only get to know what someone aa been think by there final actions.

I repeat do not accept that girl back into your life. So not make miatake of wanting to Bleep her and later drop her.

Sensible REAL MEN do not do that.

Face the lady you have now and thread carefully.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
awoniyi1236:
She’ll still leave you, show her shege and put her on probation

Probation ke, him na her employer?
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by emmaodet: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
favour32:
Na second journey kill Mungo Park.

Why e be say if man wan leave relationship, small amount of beg dey change his mind?

Hmmmm....so so so true
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by emmaodet: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
Single ladies are now having it more than married woman.
It's well.
Most of them are single but their under is happly married

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.