Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? (684 Views)

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by phoebelove(f): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2023
My mum😘

Drop yours
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Bluezy13(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Primary 6 classmate.

She literally wrote it on a piece of paper.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2023
I can't even remember probably when I was in jss3.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by VinnyBaba: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Hmmm, Can't Remember the First i was told that. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

But can remember,
Definitely When my Pricckson first enter Hole! 😎
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by headbasher96(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Nobody o those that tell its only when they need small favours
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Autobot05: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Should be my mum tho cheesy
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by virginprincess(f): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Who else if not my sweet mum.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by ifytrik(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
My uncles wife
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Godsongang: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
My family members apart from my dad.

Why do men find it difficult to say I love u my son.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by phoebelove(f): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Godsongang:
My family members apart from my dad.

Why do men find it difficult to say I love u my son.
Same here
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Godsongang: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
phoebelove:

Same here

Why?
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by phoebelove(f): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Godsongang:

Why?
I know he loves me but he has never told me so.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by okunwaye(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
ashawo lipsrsealed
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Godsongang: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
phoebelove:

Yeah he does me too but his late now.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by phoebelove(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Godsongang:

Yeah he does me too but his late now.
Sorry for the loss sir.
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
The first guy that was Hot and wanted to chook his preeq inside a teenagers kitten. He saw me that day and told me he loved me in the space of the few minutes he had an audience πŸ˜’

For being the first person to utter those words, I'm struggling to remember what he looks like πŸ€”
Re: Who's The First Person To Tell You 'I Love You'? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
phoebelove:

Family show love to each other in various ways, they hardly say it.

(1) (Reply)

Signs She Will Marry And Divorce You Later / Ladies What Would You Do. / I Need A Dominant Lady (dominatrix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.