Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

News Flash: 2023, Labour Party Assures Development For Ndi Ogbaru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Flash: 2023, Labour Party Assures Development For Ndi Ogbaru (183 Views)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Flash: 2023, Labour Party Assures Development For Ndi Ogbaru by uchizzy4life(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2023
TGIF!!!

It's another Friday
As we step into another weekend to unwind and relax. Keep this stern reminder in mind that, the 2023 revolutionary polls which will decide and recover our stolen future, secure and guarantee the future of our generation is just around the corner.

The recent and traumatic fuel scarcity and scarcity of both old and new naira notes infested on us by the ruling government added more salts to the injuries we all nurse in agony which has put everything in jeopardy.

Complaining and grumbling have done us no good. The time to change the status quo is now, and it starts with our numerical values and exercising the powers we wield as citizens, by channeling our holy anger to our different polling units on election day with our PVC to elect competent and visionary leaders and representatives who have the interest of the people at heart.

Remember, selling your vote for a plate of porridge is synonymous to betraying and mortgaging your future for another 4yrs of gnashing of teeth.

The choice is yours to make, but be decisive by voting competent leaders with capacity, character, compassion and vision who can restore our lost glory and bring government closer to the people.

Think Labour Party👨‍👩‍👦
Vote LP.
Think Peter Obi.
Think Nonso Henry Nwaebili.

- Nonso Henry Nwaebili (NHN), Labour Party Candidate for, Ogbaru II Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly Elections 2023.

#Ndifestudios

Re: News Flash: 2023, Labour Party Assures Development For Ndi Ogbaru by SLAP44: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2023
According to Peter Obi "The army told me it's too dangerous to travel to Borno South for campaign, I told my people to take me there, if Nigerians are living there, then I will go there"

That's a leader.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity Is Not Helping / Atikuokowa In Abia State / Moving To Canada If Election Was Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.