Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,359 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu (727 Views)

Nigeriens Protest Against Bola Tinubu In Niamey / Petition Against Bola Tinubu By Bolaji Akinyemi / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Igbos are now creating fake threads across NL that Obi rally was blocked by agbero at the foot of third mainland bridge.

I just passed same third mainland bridge n the express is as free as the express to hell for this campaigners of culumny no mater what tribe they are from. The first foolish Igbo claim LASMA were nowhere to be found, the second wretched soul post photo of LASMA controlling traffic.

https://www.nairaland.com/7564200/tinubu-thugs-block-all-roads

https://www.nairaland.com/7564286/more-pictures-apc-thugs-blocking

Peter Obi as activated his ipob machinery to start dishing out fake news like they did during the days of Ipob when they paid Seun to be promoting thier thread against the FG on NL.

Nigerians please watch out for this miscreants and vote wisely for people we can see their antecedent. This is 2023 Anambra state does not pay minimum wage n does not pay WAEC fee of indigene talk more of none indigene.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu took care of this since his time as governor in 1999. If this two don't matter in politics how about Tinubu's contribution returning democracy against the dark forces of the military while Peter Peter Obi was flexing his million not remembering Nigerians are suffering.

Nigerians vote wisely igbos can vote foolishly out of irredeemable bigotry and chronic foolishness e no concern me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Pauldollars(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Gbenu e soun
Nigerians are not Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqUzM8c9O0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2023
I tot your foolish Igbo father was blocked from converging in Lagos. Your oloriburuku Igbo father no get shame. Why were you cursed miserable fools lying in the first place

Pauldollars:
Gbenu e soun
Nigerians are not Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by 9japride(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
No body should read this post made by the OP, highest just glance through it. Me I didn't bother to read it. All sensible Nigerians will not vote any misfit this time around. Enough is enough. It's a well known fact that Igbos are the sweetest tribe in Nigeria. One can't just resist the temptation of not mentioning them. Such a lovely people.
If your tribe was that important we all will be seeing post about them daily, but no it's the sweetest tribe in Africa that threads are being opened up daily. All beautiful Nigerians will be voting Peter Datti. Those men are handsomely made and are the best thing that can happen to Nigeria presently. Please join the winning team and leave misfits alone.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by BossGerald: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Exclusive101:
I tot your foolish Igbo father was blocked from converging in Lagos. Your oloriburuku Igbo father no get shame. Why were you cursed miserable fools lying in the first place

Yoruba Muslims are highly tribal bigots...imagine insults.

But they'll tell you that obedients are aggressive, what do we call this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Aldol: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
No sensible Nigerians take them serious again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
You are crying and you must DIE crying...

Exclusive101:

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2023
9japride:
No body should read this post made by the OP, highest just glance through it. Me I didn't bother to read it. All sensible Nigerians will not vote any misfit this time around. Enough is enough. It's a well known fact that Igbos are the sweetest tribe in Nigeria. One can't just resist the temptation of not mentioning them. Such a lovely people.
If your tribe was that important we all will be seeing post about them daily, but no it's the sweetest tribe in Africa that threads are being opened up daily. All beautiful Nigerians will be voting Peter Datti. Those men are handsomely made and are the best thing that can happen to Nigeria presently. Please join the wining team and leave misfits alone.

So senseless to say one should not read a post, what exactly has come over you Obidients, is this not madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by James91: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Please check if this man is Igbo too, check the picture below 👇

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Leave them , agbaje, mc oluomo and owodunni is waiting for them. God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Zulum500: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Exclusive101:

Bro keep cool 🤣😁
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Zulum500: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

You go tired 🤣😁 na 14 days left

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Zulum500: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
James91:
Please check if this man is Igbo too, check the picture below 👇

I pity you 🤣😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Zulum500: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You are crying and you must DIE crying...

He go pain you 🤣😁
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by lx3as(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is what they planned beforehand.

They are looking for troubles to get sympathy votes. They forgot streets could be very dangerous and difficult to be controlled by anyone when you harassed people and their culture in their land unrelentingly. The trouble they seek always particularly in Lagos may go beyond this election if their elders fail to caution them. Neither Tinubu or anyone, nor the wokes would be able to stop what's coming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Exclusive101: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nobody should read to find out claim by your miserable igbos n Igbos ? They should not read now they'll find out the truth when it's too late.

9japride:
If your tribe was that important we all will be seeing post about them daily, but no it's the sweetest tribe in Africa that threads are being opened up daily. All beautiful Nigerians will be voting Peter Datti. Those men are handsomely made and are the best thing that can happen to Nigeria presently. Please join the wining team and leave misfits alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by James91: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zulum500:

I pity you 🤣😁
pity your self and evil party APC
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Exclusive101:
Igbos are now creating fake threads across NL that Obi rally was blocked by agbero at the foot of third mainland bridge.

I just passed same third mainland bridge n the express is as free as the express to hell for this campaigners of culumny no mater what tribe they are from. The first foolish Igbo claim LASMA were nowhere to be found, the second wretched soul post photo of LASMA controlling traffic.

https://www.nairaland.com/7564200/tinubu-thugs-block-all-roads

https://www.nairaland.com/7564286/more-pictures-apc-thugs-blocking

Peter Obi as activated his ipob machinery to start dishing out fake news like they did during the days of Ipob when they paid Seun to be promoting thier thread against the FG on NL.

Nigerians please watch out for this miscreants and vote wisely for people we can see their antecedent. This is 2023 Anambra state does not pay minimum wage n does not pay WAEC fee of indigene talk more of none indigene.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu took care of this since his time as governor in 1999. If this two don't matter in politics how about Tinubu's contribution returning democracy against the dark forces of the military while Peter Peter Obi was flexing his million not remembering Nigerians are suffering.

Nigerians vote wisely igbos can vote foolishly out of irredeemable bigotry and chronic foolishness e no concern me.

Thîefnubu's demented rodents are expected to create foolish threads and blame others for their own stupidity. Go and thank your god that Thîefnubu's campaigns in the south east is over. una for see serious attack.
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by 9japride(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ttalk:

So senseless to say one should not read a post, what exactly has come over you Obidients, is this not madness?
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is reading anything.
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by sapele914(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Ipob demented rodents are expected to create foolish threads and blame others for their own stupidity. Go and thank your god that Thîefnubu's campaigns in the south east is over. una for see serious attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=120820168][/quote]

Thîefnubu demented baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pauldollars:
Gbenu e soun
Nigerians are not Igbos.

if only you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀😀
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

if only you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀😀
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by Adaran: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why Peter Obi urchins always come up with fake news.
Re: Igbos Campaign Of Culumny & Lies Against Bola Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa

(1) (Reply)

Can We Say That Atiku Is Out Of The Contest? / Mc Oluomo Boys Nab With Guns, Video / Peter Obi Could Get 100% Votes In Anambra”, Reno Omokri Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.