Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups (16709 Views)

INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Gaabasky: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
saintkel:
he writes well n objectively

From Farooq? Objectivity is second to his name. The guy is an Atiku boy and has been codedly defending him for ages. I loved reading his articles until some of unbiased elderly men pointed many of his sentimental n biased articles. I thought he was our missing Prof Pius Adesanmi but no no no I am highly disappointed.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Pandev(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

The substance of the issue is a matter of opinion, and mine may differ from yours. Objectively, though, this is a badly written piece. There's a level of complortment expected from people in high office. Supreme Court spokesman? Shame.

You wey sabi can go on applauding since he tackled someone you don't like.
grin don't take it personal. It is not every matter that requires every tom, dick and Harry's opinion. There are scientists, lawyers, economists etc. So being a good writer does not make you qualify to write anything about science, stop being emotional and looking for argument.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by SoBright101: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Says who?

saintkel:
d south is not even united as it stands
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by sterlingD(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
The Epistle of CJN Ariwoola ,.................................................................written by Dr Festus Akande,
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Triplerg: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
he is a brilliant sophist there's no objectivity in his write up otherwise he should know supreme Court is final not because it's infallible... The America he stays in their national assembly Republican block move by democrat to remove Trump when he abused certain protocols heaven no fall... Those quick to call supreme Court citin cases like imo state are blind to bayelsa that was taken from APC to PDP... Even zamfara... Na supreme Court say make parties no conduct these well??
You are very dull. Is supreme court a political organization to warrant comparison with what happened at the US Congress? You guys will never cease to amaze me with your slavish worship of politicians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Jogs1900: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
We are not politicians and should not, by any stroke of imagination, be cast in that mould either. Nobody’s interest can ever supersede the interest of everybody. Nigeria is bigger than every one of us. A word is enough for the wise.”
It's disheartening when some elements try to rubbish a judicial institution because the judgement passed didn't favor you nor your paymasters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Jogs1900: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pandev:
Kperogi getting the attention he's always sought. But they really came hard for him though. grin He'll soon write again
This time around he won't try to rubbish the judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by asanausana91: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
The foolish CJN is doing Yoruba LOKAN.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Zulum500: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Oluwole supreme court justice...repent now
Na datti first cry 🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Zulum500: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
asanausana91:
The foolish CJN is doing Yoruba LOKAN.

Chill atikufu is going no where 🤣😁
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Zulum500: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Farouq kperoigi should rest himself 🤣😁
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Triplerg:
You are very dull. Is supreme court a political organization to warrant comparison with what happened at the US Congress? You guys will never cease to amaze me with your slavish worship of politicians.
God punish your entire generation idiot... Supreme is the final Court in adjudication of dispute anyone who can see that is a big fool
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Lexicon123: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
rexel99:
Very immature from the spokesman. It’s unfortunate that ever since the current CJN assumed office this spokesman has been unnecessarily dabbling in the public domain dishing out press statement with big grammar just to impress himself and his boss. We have seen how other CJN and spokesmen have conducted themselves in the past. There was no reason to start responding to every Tom, dick and Harry. That's more mature, instead of attacking anything.

From the foregoing, its obvious that all this spokesman's bile, diatribes and threats are sanctioned by the CJN. Very unnecessary, in my opinion. The CJN is no doubt starting on the wrong footing, and he should just be careful.

Its sad that the guy is beginning to sound like the DSS spokesman, threatening everyone and communicating in a very immature manner.

💯! With “trying so hard to defend and attack…” one may only be drawing the conclusion that something must have gone wrong .
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by SLam231: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don’t understand your comment dude…where on earth can a court rule a case on people that never participate on primary elections like on what ground did the court rule the case…mehn most of you sound so empty C’mon

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Buccalcavity2: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice one from supreme court. This should also be accompanied with sactions esp again some SANs who are making senseless statements due to their partisanship. They embrace SC when it suits them but trash it when it doesn't suit them.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Kcos: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
God is the supreme judge, that will judged the judge.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by 249morohundiya: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
his paymaster is doing wellhis paymaster is doing well...
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Face saving response...
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
rexel99:
Very immature from the spokesman. Its unfortunate that ever since the current CJN assumed office this spokesman has been unnecessarily dabbling in the public domain dishing out press statement with big grammar just to impress himself and his boss. We have seen how other CJN and spokesmen have conducted themselves in the past. There was no reason to start responding to every Tom, dick and Harry. That's more mature, instead of attacking anything.

From the foregoing, its obvious that all this spokesman's bile, diatribes and threats are sanctioned by the CJN. Very unnecessary, in my opinion. The CJN is no doubt starting on the wrong footing, and he should just be careful.

Its sad that the guy is beginning to sound like the DSS spokesman, threatening everyone and communicating in a very immature manner.

So, in your mannerlessness, you can insult the Justices of the Federation, then expect accolades from them.
The safest place for you is to remain masked and faceless.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
AntonVince:
This is what our once-hallowed Judiciary has been reduced to under this Lukuluku-looking clown…a completely desecrated statement-issuing political outfit shamelessly enmeshed in partisan politics.

Why won’t Nigerians attack you when a whole CJN was heard endorsing the rebellion of a renegade group of G-5 governors scheming to work for his Balablu kinsman?

…and tell us too AriwoOle: How much did Akpabio and Lawan pay you to steal senatorial tickets despite not taking part in their party primaries?

Crooks hiding behind technicalities to perpetrate evil.
Awon ole onise ibi gbogbo!

Justice AriwoOle should be watched closely this election, that man swallows bribe a lot. A cursory look at his huge stomach and fattened face will tell you all you need to know.

Lawan and Akpabio PAID AriwoOle for their JUDGEMENTS. That's undeniable.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This corrupt idiot ended up not being able to prove his accusers wrong.

How did the Supreme Court manage to award victory to people who didn't participate in their party's election

This is the vital question the idiot was supposed to answer!

The supreme court loafer Nicodemusly ignored that question which is the crux of the matter that Prof. Kperogi wrote about.

I'm sure Thiefnubuu will pay AriwoOle for his own Supreme court judgement and that will be straw that breaks the camel's back and set Nigerians against the court run by supreme criminals, if he helps Thiefnubuu steal the mandate of the people.

Thiefnubuu has already told everyone he does not play fair. He believes in 'snatching power from the people and running with it', using his own words that are on record all over the internet.

We shall watch AriwoOle and Thiefnubuu closely in this election..

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by blackboy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shameless judges. Twisting 5the fact and writing a book when they should keep quiet in shame.
A man who did not participate, INEC and the State party confirmed this and am open fact but you gave him ticket. Is that justice?
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by raymondinc(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Don't think that because you head the Apex court so for that reason we as a people are fools that we can't see through your judgement. What were the case references before passing that judgement as regards your verdict? Do not forget that someone will head that office one day and previous judgements will be used as references. Please don't contradict lawful processes, passing verdicts out of emotions and sympathy.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by JuanDeDios: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Pandev:
grin don't take it personal. It is not every matter that requires every tom, dick and Harry's opinion. There are scientists, lawyers, economists etc. So being a good writer does not make you qualify to write anything about science, stop being emotional and looking for argument.
You made a personal attack - but I doubt you can comprehend your own writing. Trying to shup up someone doesn't make you smart.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Pandev(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You made a personal attack - but I doubt you can comprehend your own writing. Trying to shup up someone doesn't make you smart.
all you people do is insult. Now show me where I 'made a personal attack', I want to apologize. Show me
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by JuanDeDios: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pandev:
all you people do is insult. Now show me where I 'made a personal attack', I want to apologize. Show me

but it's not about competition of who writes better. If you read this article well, he has been put in his place. The fact that you know how to write well doesn't mean that you know everything. No dey shook mouth for matter wey you no sabi
My response to your personal attack was PROPORTIONAL
You wey sabi can go on applauding since he tackled someone you don't like.

So on what basis are you making accusations, hoping to WIN AN ARGUMENT that way while accusing someone of looking for argument?
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by ComeToJesus: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pandev:
Kperogi getting the attention he's always sought. But they really came hard for him though. grin He'll soon write again

He's already written and this time, he made them look supremely incompetent.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Pandev(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
JuanDeDios:

My response to your personal attack was PROPORTIONAL

So on what basis are you making accusations, hoping to WIN AN ARGUMENT that way while accusing someone of looking for argument?
what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by JuanDeDios: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pandev:
what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seun and co, we need the block button. Can't keep track of unsavory characters to avoid around here. On Twitter, you block to avoid further unhealthy encounters.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Pandev(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Seun and co, we need the block button. Can't keep track of unsavory characters to avoid around here. On Twitter, you block to avoid further unhealthy encounters.
what the...? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm still laughing hard at your proof you quoted earlier, some people find it difficult to admit to their mistake. They are too arrogant to apologize.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by rexel99: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

So, in your mannerlessness, you can insult the Justices of the Federation, then expect accolades from them.
The safest place for you is to remain masked and faceless.

The man with abundant manners, weldone. Now crawl back to the hole you slithered from.
Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by Triplerg: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
God punish your entire generation idiot... Supreme is the final Court in adjudication of dispute anyone who can see that is a big fool
Again, you are a very dull person. What is your argument? You are a riffraff that doesn't deserve response from me. Go get some education idiot. God punish your entire generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Constituent Bowing To Him / Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC / Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.