Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! (2738 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Justmesagi: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
that's a senseless question
Get out of my mention oponu undecided
How's it a senseless question? Pls I really want to know.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by sapele914(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:
Man of the people
Alaba International Market, Only certified idiots living in Lagos State will believe that Peter Obi as President will do more for them in Lagos State than Bola Tinubu.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
that's a senseless question
Get out of my mention oponu undecided
No peace in Anambra State, bunch of ungrateful creatures, it is Lagos State by the Atlantic Ocean that is sweeting them?
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Neckpresser101: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
No peace in Anambra State.
You wish tongue
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Demolakay: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Justmesagi:
Don't u know the meaning of mother of all rallies? Who told Tinubu isn't coming back to Lagos for another one? And besides I only asked a question which u have failed to give a straight rudeless answer to.

Oga go sleep! D one he did In Lagos was at d Teslim Balogun stadium, a 10000 capacity stadium. D crowd at dat stadium wasn't as much as d crowd Obi pulled at d Ebonyi state stadium. And he calls himself d owner of Lagos.

Pls tell him to organize d mother of all rallies. Use d Tafawa Balewa square,shut down markers,Import pple frm neighbouring states, he still won't fill d venue.
We knw as e dey go.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Shokoloko(f): 3:29am On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That market will be privatized soon.

They should all make sure Peter wins!

Cos if he doesn’t win, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please stop making bogus claims. There are no plans to privatize the market
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Mfetenang: 3:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Alaba market should be locked up and all IPOB sent back to IPOBLAND.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Justmesagi:
Why is Obi not doing his last rally in his home state, Anambra like the rest?
You self go to Anambra and do your own!

The sky is wide enough for all kinds of birds without touching each other!!!
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:37am On Feb 12, 2023
rockmite:

Man of the igbos u should say.

Yorubas are being slain for their simplicity.
Yorubas are being killed for their good hearts.
Igbos, the ingrates, repay Yorubas' kindness with ingratitude and insults.

How does supporting PO mean Yoruba being slain for their simplicity? Mr monkey banana 🐒 🍌. Please tell us.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by OduduwaRep: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Justmesagi:
You are a fool. People like u without skill of social interaction demarket Mr Peter Obi even more than the supporters of his opponents with your needless rudeness and suspicion.

What's wrong in my harmless question?
Nothing like de-marketing here.

You asked a stupid question and you got a suitable reply.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by SpatialKing(m): 5:11am On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That market will be privatized soon.

They should all make sure Peter wins!

Cos if he doesn’t win, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would be bought by Igbos
Moreover you think the revenue generated from that market alone is not important to the Lagos state government...
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Fulanipussy: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Justmesagi:
Why is Obi not doing his last rally in his home state, Anambra like the rest?
Why is Obi doing this, why is Obi not doing that... Relay that to your demented druggie and keep Obi off your poverty stricken mouth... Urchin.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by Fulanipussy: 5:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Justmesagi:
You are a fool. People like u without skill of social interaction demarket Mr Peter Obi even more than the supporters of his opponents with your needless rudeness and suspicion.

What's wrong in my harmless question?

Says an Urchin who's trying to justify their N30k... Now run along.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by MikeofAfrica: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Justmesagi:
Don't u know the meaning of mother of all rallies? Who told Tinubu isn't coming back to Lagos for another one? And besides I only asked a question which u have failed to give a straight rudeless answer to.

Tinubu is not from Lagos State. He should hold his last rally in Osun his home state.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by EmekaA125(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Igbo Canditate
I love your tears. Cry more
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by EmekaA125(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2023
sreamsense:
Majority of them will not even vote for him, many of them are onlookers because he brought it to their market. However, Tinubu knows politics better; he purposely put APC campaign as the last of major political opponent campaigns and closer to election day than theirs. APC campaign in Lagos will swallow effects of opponent campaigns. At the end of the day, Obi can't win any local government in Lagos even he gets 25% of two or three local governments. He is just labouring in vain. Some of us don't like to queue behind failure and don't like wastage either (including wasting vote).

Since I know he won't win, no need for me to even waste my useful time campaigning for failure (obi). Abosuletely, no need! I don't like mourning when others are jubiliating. I can identify winner afar off, so no need for me to join association of vain labourers. All candidates are good citizens and each of them has good intention in his own right, but with little benchmarking, Tinubu remain straight forward person and bold. Obi can never be bold to say he will run chriatian-cheistian, he will prefer to engage in eye service and play logic instead of being frank.

I am OK with anybody that wins among the four, but to be factual, Tinubu is more capable, experience, honest, accommodative, has problem solving skills, good thinker and good in interpersonal relation. Others also have some attributes different from Tinubu that make them unique, but that of Tinubu is outstanding. With those attributes and more parameters, I can quickly predict him as winner in this Feb 25th election, so no need for me to queue behind failure, then be mourning or sad when others are jubiliating. For me NO! Others like IPOB/ESN that already know how to feel sad/hateful for 8yrs towards Buhari can continue with Obi so they can continue sadness towards Tinubu for another 8years
Gibberish typed in sorrowful and tearful eyes grin grin
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by EmekaA125(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2023
rockmite:

Man of the igbos u should say.

Yorubas are being slain for their simplicity.
Yorubas are being killed for their good hearts.
Igbos, the ingrates, repay Yorubas' kindness with ingratitude and insults.
Sorry don't cry, don't cry afonja boy. Nothing for Tinubu in SouthWest.
Re: See Crowd As Alaba International Market Welcomes Peter Obi On A Short Notice! by BOYS2MEN: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Who else noticed it that even the police men were happy....police men wey dey smile once once dey laugh for obi campaign grin
Chukzbaby:
Watch video below

https://twitter.com/VforVoices/status/1624360486648127490?t=J6Ux69twp60WU2c6qAeUfA&s=19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Way Peter Obi Can Reclaim His Mandate Faster (OPINION) / Glo's Text For Millions Promo / Jos Crisis 2010; How It Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.