Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,610 members, 7,905,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC (9422 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Zulum500: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
boxypane:
Them urchins never talk?
See tears 🤣
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Juanmike(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Chinedu cry us 3million blood of ur departed
But you know money did exchange hands right?
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Pat081: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
How can an old man follow the evil party
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by joefelin2345: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Money has been stuffed somewhere ndi ofe. mmanu and betrayal.
And how & where were you betrayed Ewu ku nchi? Go & read your history book & see how your leaders betrayed the Yoruba in 1959, 1979 & 1983. You this bastard

1 Like

Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Padipadi: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Serah01:
What do you expect from an agbadorian supporter. Sensible Yorubas have chosen not to reward APC with more votes
You see, when they call you flat head, chest beater, nyamiri etc, you all cry. The man never deliberately declare open support for partisan politics. He was neutral. All these blackmails are going to bounce hard on senseless Obidients cos you can't expect some that has seen good governance from Tinubu, benefited from him to support Obi whose first terrible record is impeachment as gov and the way he hoarded Anambra money in the name of savings. Money meant for investments. And recently, he lies alot. People are wise not to follow media and sensational politics but goal getters
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by garfield1: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
NORSYK:

Where are you Yorubas hoping that The drug lord will win except for the 5 states of shout-waste ogun with 55%, ondo with 55‰, Oyo 50%, ekiti with 60% and osun with 55%?

Ogun 70%,ondo 60%,Oyo 60%,ekiti,80% osun 57% Lagos 50%.he will win kebbi,zamfara,jigawa,kaduna,niger,kogi,kwara,borno,yobe,gombe and get at least 30% in the remaining northern states..meanwhile,he will get 25% in your imo
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by sultry69(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Money has been stuffed somewhere ndi ofe. mmanu and betrayal.
Guess Yorubas had betrayed your forefathers ko,bunch of intolerance beings.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by sultry69(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Ogun 70%,ondo 60%,Oyo 60%,ekiti,80% osun 57% Lagos 50%.he will win kebbi,zamfara,jigawa,kaduna,niger,kogi,kwara,borno,yobe,gombe and get at least 30% in the remaining northern states..meanwhile,he will get 25% in your imo
You forget to mention Rivers,Delta,Cross Rivers,etc.he will get good number of votes in those states,obituaries are just noisemakers, they will make you believe that he won't have one vote in those states I mentioned,but it is lies.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ipigs should prevent dis leitmotif
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by NORSYK(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Dream on
The election is between Obi and Atiku
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Exclusive101: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
There is no APC governed state that Tinubu won't get 30%

NORSYK:

Where are you Yorubas hoping that The drug lord will win except for the 5 states of shout-waste ogun with 55%, ondo with 55‰, Oyo 50%, ekiti with 60% and osun with 55%?
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by boladale123: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
I knew the foolish old man is a supporter of either PDP or APC.
We yoruba do not behave in such manner.
We don't discriminate.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by garfield1: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
NORSYK:

Dream on
The election is between Obi and Atiku

Atiku is out.its between tinubu and obi
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yinmu

Once you push it inside and you hear "Ahhhh" or "Ouch", please buy that particular shoe, it's your size.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Juanmike(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:
Guess Yorubas had betrayed your forefathers ko,bunch of intolerance beings.
Yoruba has always been backstabber way back from the time of Afonja, Abiola Tinubu in that order.
They refused to learn and they will learn the hard way.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Juanmike(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
joefelin2345:
And how & where were you betrayed Ewu ku nchi? Go & read your history book & see how your leaders betrayed the Yoruba in 1959, 1979 & 1983. You this bastard
Afonja Abiola Tinubu in that order.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by sultry69(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Yoruba has always been backstabber way back from the time of Afonja, Abiola Tinubu in that order.
They refused to learn and they will learn the hard way.
You don't even know what you are saying,go and check the word backstabber in dictionary and relate it with what you wrote may be your sense will be restored.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
I knew they reject other parties because of àkiñ alabi. He is a small god in that constituency....ñairabet money na your mate
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by jucijumi(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Serah01:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

Begging should have a limit. Stop messing it up for those who also need genuine assistance too.
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by hkidola00(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Serah01:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly
scammer..acct registered today
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by beewhy111(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Akinjide aku ola is our preferred candidate.. akin Alabi is gone👌
Re: Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC by Mccullum: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jagaban all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Court adjourns suit challenging Bello’s eligibility / Nnamdi Kanu New Naked Pictures Surfaces Online PHOTOS / APC Set To Counter Falsehood Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.