Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,478 members, 7,947,913 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (31361 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by kioski: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Strangers dragging space with landlords smh.
If you must know, Yorubas are also strangers in Lagos trampling upon the generosity of the Egun, the real owners of Lagos. So one Ìrágbìjí man from Osun came to claim Lagos. Just wait, everybody will soon be properly placed
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by SHINJA: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
harmonyglobal:

U will not succeed with religious divisions

But u wnt us to vote a Muslim that pick another Muslim as VP..

You r not okay... undecided
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Babaibe: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Igbos zone computer village..maga
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by WhisperedNoise: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

As per na Tinubu create Lagos ba?
Dolt
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Devvagreen(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Staywithbina:
Na only tears de wan commot my eye,if this man no win, I am seeing a huge break up ,a big protest that will reck this country ,a big catastrophe
God forbid
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
SaiOba:
We mooove.
Warnings to all APC thugs attacking the OBIdient Family..

Una papa don dey turn blind eyes to una doings now..

When we go begin bounce back on you guys now.. Na una mama go cry for una.

We com in Peace..

A word is enuf for d wise.

Werey key board warrior
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Ijoba85: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Baba I no hate anything , can't you see it's obvious? Which of the prominent sons and daughters is doing the killer job for him in the southwest? Who is doing the same in the north? I mean political heavyweights ? No one ...He's just wearing Ankara and black cloth up and down hanging on the back of youths in which igbos have the highest numbers
dozymars:

When you view things from a tribalistic angle, you cannot think normal. Clear your hate first and join the support for good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Ijoba85: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
As in , e tire me my brother ...I don't see this guy going anywhere , well , I siddon dey look sha
Darammliveth:

Lols you no go kill me with laughter 😂😆... I heard him shouting Igbo kwenu in one of the video. I just laughed.

This election is going tribalistic already. Especially in Lagos.

I cross my fingers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by amuwo1980: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Strangers in their own country? Return all the oil money you swallowed since 1966 plus the taxes and investment, you are an enemy of a great and inclusive nigeria , go to aba with ur cash and buy land who cares we’re u are from , all they want is ur money
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Killermamba: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
the strangers get house for Lagos and your papa dey pay rent for their house.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Chee59(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Other people are campaigning in different states today but only Peter Obi is on the lips of everyone, both those who like and support him and those who hate him.
They can't help talking about him.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by christistruth01: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
SHINJA:
That's our president...

President OKORO OBI welcome to Lagos ..

Northern Muslims are behind Atiku...

Southern Christians are behind Obi

Northern Christians are behind Obi..

Few Northern Muslims and South West muslims are behind Obi...

Who will vote for tinubu aka bokoharam leader aka Mr Pablo Escobar..

99 percent of yoruba Christians will vote for obi....

We Southwest Christians are wise now ...

We don't want Sharia in southwest... That's their plan...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

They really need to start diluting their Mkpuru Miri with water
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ddemillie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wow all this people came out for free o!!! No polo and 5 thousand o!!! They left the comfort of their home and money to be made in their businesses to face the risk of being attacked by thugs all for free. Wow wow wow. It da Habib show
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Chee59(f): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Your drug addled brain is slowly waking up to the fact that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by SaiOba: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Opûnu, omõ-ale, come meet me for TBS naa.. if you know say you be the true child of the man wey your mother told you is your father.. olōriburuku ōshi. Tueh!
Smellõs.. this time, any of you idiõõts wey do anyhow MUST collect anyhow.. enuf of your stûpidity.
wallarwallar:

Werey key board warrior
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Thonee(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Agbado fc will not sleep well tonight cos the Lagos LP rally is neck pressing to the urchins of bala blu.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by scholes23(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
You urchins, see what your blood thirsty weed smoking touts did to us today. We came out peacefully and see the end result.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
SaiOba:
Opûnu, omõ-ale, come meet me for TBS naa.. if you know say you be the true child of the man wey your mother told you is your father.. olōriburuku ōshi. Tueh!
Smellõs.. this time, any of you idiõõts wey do anyhow MUST collect anyhow.. enuf of your stûpidity.

Na house u dey bastard son ur mama jst serve u garri and groundnut now.. Send picture if u dey TBS
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by SaiOba: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't care what you think.. You can call it wateva ya dêad brain tells you.. won't be surprised to know that ya mental health is just same as that of your principal.. even sure that his is even more better then ya dêad self..
We won't let you n ya likes sells a sick old man who is supposed to be resting to us anymore.. enuf of this madness.
If you think say you don see this life finish, comot for ya papa house.. cum TBS..
ADSP116:
With this your rat muscle, you still dey brag,OSU man.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter obi get mind oh how can he be doing this in the city of almighty jagagban?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Fucklove(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by SaiOba: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
I no be ya fada mate seh! I don't need to prove myself to an idiõõt thug like you..
If he sure for you, come TBS for the medic Tent ask for Oba..
[size=8pt][/size]
wallarwallar:

Na house u dey bastard son ur mama jst serve u garri and groundnut now.. Send picture if u dey TBS
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Lordatkinson: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC would be busy thinking, shaking, shivering, and be in a deep fear with this crowd from lagos.

I will only advise APC hoodlums not to attack anybody from now till LP campaign in lagos ends. Otherwise, their principal would be in serious jeopardy.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by correctyourself(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Could it be that your statement it's as a result of lack of education?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Biggeststar01: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Igbo are the landlords

Yoruba is the tenant
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Edo, Fulani, Efik we have to come to terms with the reality that APC is the greatest threat to the Survival of anyone living in the space we coexist in.
If NIGERIA no kill APC,APC fit kill NIGERIA oo.
Let's end this evil APC first, then decide if we should go back to Pdp or move forward with Obidiati.
As for me I am moving forward with Obidiati.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

I guess it's obvious that like your tinubu you don't believe in One Nigeria too,this your narrative tells alot about how you perceive this Country.
The rest of Us who still want this Country to work will join hands in hands from all Tribes and crush this bastard APC disaster and unimaginable hardship.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
SaiOba:
I no be ya fada mate seh! I don't need to prove myself to an idiõõt thug like you..
If he sure for you, come TBS for the medic Tent ask for Oba..
[size=8pt][/size]

Oba 4 where.. Ur thug name na Oba.. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Your urine drug lord is the real stranger here because his origin is not Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by FavouredNK: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Strangers with balls who are ironically LANDLORDS of the so called landlords without homes. landlords that roam the streets extorting peanuts and surviving by the crumbs they picked from the table of the big LANDLORDS they call strangers. What a life, so funny
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Geopex(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Even if Peter obi don't win this election, I will be very happy that we have destroyed the chief executive minister of urchins ambitions in lagos. the old, shaking beast and dark oil face wizard is the chief racist to peaceful and hard working igbo's in lagos. Dear urchins please put stones in the two pocket trousers 👖 of your minister before he flies away because he is already shaking and doesn't have wait. He only occupies space

Mark my word , obi can not win any state in SW. U can't defeat Tinubu in lag. No way. Una go all cry after election bcuz obi doesn't have the require number to win this election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.