Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend (2861 Views)

All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / Solomon Had 700 But This Emperor Had 40,000 Sidechicks. / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by DaddyCork: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
viki84:
In 2019, I met this lady during lockdown in the school where I graduated, she was in her 100 level as at the time I met her, I liked her, she was a church girl then, we went on several dates before we started dating officially in 2020. I deflowered her and then, we were very serious and committed in our relationship. Things started moving from there, during our courting, I found out that our sex vibes & libido were not on the same level. I had higher libido than her. Straight down to 2021, we went for several adventures, luxury vacation and all that lovey stuff. I had never checked her phone for one day because I trusted her, I finally decided to do that when I became suspicious of her attitude. I found out that she was texting several guys and telling some that she was single. Some invited her to dates, I also found out that she visited her ex sometime. Since then, my trust for her dwindled because I was 100% faithful. I had a feeling that I was being played. I apprehended her and she deleted the conversations which she had on WhatsApp with them. Later on she pleaded that she was sorry, that she was carried away. Same thing repeated after several months. Since then, I never took her serious from my mind, she visits me severally as I moved to another state. I decided to become unserious too as I do not want anyone to play me. I started living my own lifestyle, I met 2 girls which I took as my side piece and the vibes which they have been giving me, I have never got that from my so called girlfriend. The later of the girl lived in my street which I met recently as my girlfriend traveled, I explained what transpired between me and my girlfriend, she asked me if I still have communication ties with my so called girlfriend which I admitted to have. I'm actually in a confused state right now because the girl I just met lives a few walks down my street and I have enjoyed the positive vibes she has given me recently. But the issue is that, I do not want her to feel bad when she sees me and my girlfriend walking down the street. Guys advise me... If you were in the same shoes, what would you do? Meanwhile, my girlfriend wants an extravagant lifestyle which I paused recently to see her actions, but the girl I just met is just the opposite. Please I need your candid advice

angry
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by DaddyCork: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
viki84:
In 2019, I met this lady during lockdown in the school where I graduated, she was in her 100 level as at the time I met her, I liked her, she was a church girl then, we went on several dates before we started dating officially in 2020. I deflowered her and then, we were very serious and committed in our relationship. Things started moving from there, during our courting, I found out that our sex vibes & libido were not on the same level. I had higher libido than her. Straight down to 2021, we went for several adventures, luxury vacation and all that lovey stuff. I had never checked her phone for one day because I trusted her, I finally decided to do that when I became suspicious of her attitude. I found out that she was texting several guys and telling some that she was single. Some invited her to dates, I also found out that she visited her ex sometime. Since then, my trust for her dwindled because I was 100% faithful. I had a feeling that I was being played. I apprehended her and she deleted the conversations which she had on WhatsApp with them. Later on she pleaded that she was sorry, that she was carried away. Same thing repeated after several months. Since then, I never took her serious from my mind, she visits me severally as I moved to another state. I decided to become unserious too as I do not want anyone to play me. I started living my own lifestyle, I met 2 girls which I took as my side piece and the vibes which they have been giving me, I have never got that from my so called girlfriend. The later of the girl lived in my street which I met recently as my girlfriend traveled, I explained what transpired between me and my girlfriend, she asked me if I still have communication ties with my so called girlfriend which I admitted to have. I'm actually in a confused state right now because the girl I just met lives a few walks down my street and I have enjoyed the positive vibes she has given me recently. But the issue is that, I do not want her to feel bad when she sees me and my girlfriend walking down the street. Guys advise me... If you were in the same shoes, what would you do? Meanwhile, my girlfriend wants an extravagant lifestyle which I paused recently to see her actions, but the girl I just met is just the opposite. Please I need your candid advice

Best advice
Let me fukkk yor girlfriend so u can keep the side chick sir!(no oofencsse) smiley
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
chuckles. You don't say. I've seen the way you type. If that's lacking... I dunno what mine is doing currently. 😅 Mine is triple lackin'

Everyone knows what their weakness is. My typing has an edge over my speaking, but even at that, I want to improve on both.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
DaddyCork:

Best advice
Let me fukkk yor girlfriend so u can keep the side chick sir!(no oofencsse) smiley

Nobody is giving you any girlfriend to fvck. If fvck hungry you, go and find your own girlfriend and fvck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Everyone knows what their weakness is. My typing has an edge over my speaking, but even at that, I want to improve on both.
I concur. I type better than I speak too. But damn, I know how much I've got to put into improving my grammar and vocabulary.

I know you're a reader...I know I gotta read books, but man...that's like very hard for me.

How's your day unfolded thus far, pleasantly I hope?

Good evening.
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
I concur. I type better than I speak too. But damn, I know how much I've got to put into improving my grammar and vocabulary.

I know you're a reader...I know I gotta read books, but man...that's like very hard for me.

How's your day unfolded thus far, pleasantly I hope?

Good evening.

As good as it can be. I was expecting a sort of good news today, but no show.

I do read, but recently, I only read for leisure. I miss the days I write as much as I read. Those days helped my vocabulary quite a bit. You could try that
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

As good as it can be. I was expecting a sort of good news today, but no show.

I do read, but recently, I only read for leisure. I miss the days I write as much as I read. Those days helped my vocabulary quite a bit. You could try that
The day is not over yet. Might still get to receive that piece of news. smiley

Reading for leisure..and otherwise.. I do neither. Worse still is that I don't do well with PDF documents.

Writing hasn't always been my thing sha.
Although there are days I'd feel the need to pen something.. like rhymes and stuff. It's never really serious. grin

Writing is an art... Some are born with the ability.. I don't think I am. Plenty times I forget the appropriate word to use in different scenarios.

So besides writing, what else do you fancy?
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
The day is not over yet. Might still get to receive that piece of news. smiley

Reading for leisure..and otherwise.. I do neither. Worse still is that I don't do well with PDF documents.

Writing hasn't always been my thing sha.
Although there are days I'd feel the need to pen something.. like rhymes and stuff. It's never really serious. grin

Writing is an art... Some are born with the ability.. I don't think I am. Plenty times I forget the appropriate word to use in different scenarios.

So besides writing, what else do you fancy?

Writing doesn't have to be an art. You should just write as it comes to you. Keeping diaries is a great way to start. With time, new words will find their way to you to your vocabulary.

What do I fancy? Hmmm. Does arguing nonsense with men on here daily count?
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Writing doesn't have to be an art. You should just write as it comes to you. Keeping diaries is a great way to start With time, new words will find their way to you to your vocabulary.

What do I fancy? Hmmm. Does arguing nonsense with men on here daily count?
Diary? I used to think it's a girl's thing. Lol. I thought wrong then. Maybe I could try that.. although I don't lead an interesting life. I'm introverted and I seldom go outing.

Lol. Arguing wfy Nonsense men on here shouldn't count biko. That's hilarious as hell grin

I'm certain you do get to experience some form of pleasure doing so. cheesy
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Kingsize0001: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
I offer professional advice, if you are interested, contact me bri
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tenrack:
"Lonesome" chuckles. Surely that wasn't necessary naw. Was it? Neeways, have a wonderful day 🙂
I'm glad she finally served you what you deserved. Next time learn from the dude that ignored her. He get why
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I'm glad she finally served you what you deserved. Next time learn from the dude that ignored her. He get why
LoL what are you saying dude?
Re: How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend by Solocoin: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
When you started and feel on top of the world you didn't need anyone to advise you. When problem come that is the only time you need advice. Going after woman here and there what gain have you really make. You don't trust a woman and you still go out with her. You on the other hand have two extra and going for the third one but blame her for chatting other guys, what's the difference between the two of you? Continue anyone you give belle will be your wife because you don't even know what you want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union / My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.