Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook (3770 Views)

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by ignis: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2011
Guys who do you prefer between a dirty wife and a wife that can't cook?
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2011
So instead of helping the society by joining them in environmental sanitation, you are here asking us which is better, a smelly Va[i]g[/i]ina and a kitchen burner?

Welldone.

2 Likes

Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
jennykadry:

So instead of helping the society by joining them in environmental sanitation, you are here asking us which is better, a smelly Va[i]g[/i]ina and a kitchen burner?

Welldone.

Hahahahaha! grin grin
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2011
ewwww!!!!!! no one is good.
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Johndoe300: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
There is nothing as bad as a smelly Vagina. trust me
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2011
@topic, NON
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by 2mch(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2011
Cant cook, can learn or you hire a cook. Dirtiness is a habit, not easy to stop.

1 Like

Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by blackrules1(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2011
Simply NONE.
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by AzaMontana(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2012
I am a woman and i would kill my brother if he brought someone like that to our house. The role of a woman is to cook and to be clean is what makes her a woman. Every woman should pride herself in the kitchen and always look and smell good all the time. If not for her man then for her self unless she is suffering from depression which leads woman to neglect themselves and its just a mental condition that can be cured. If you are dating one of those, quickly get medical attention but if its not sickness take that woman to other woman in the community who will teach her how to be a woman. A woman should cook and be clean finish

1 Like

Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
AzaMontana: The role of a woman is to cook......

LOL!
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
AzaMontana: The role of a woman is to cook......

LOL! grin grin
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by ice234: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
None pls...
But if I must pick ... A bad cook is better than a dirty lady
Re: A Dirty Wife And A Wife That Can't Cook by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Jenifa you've been on fire lately. Whatapoon? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! / Nigerian Men Who Rule their Homes With Terror / I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.