Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,118 members, 7,963,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today (367 Views)

Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by concho(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
I couldn't take my eyes off this photo of an Obidient and Peter Obi. A lot goes through my mind each time I look at it.

Weather you see Peter Obi as a soothing balm in time of need or an opportunist among the Gullibles, you should have a befitting Caption for this photo .

Let's see your caption

1 Like

Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by LuvsBeautifl: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is intriguing.
Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by kayfra: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
The young man is telling Obi to go back to Anambra grin
Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by Jnkay: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
See that radiant smile from Obi! He loves Nigerians especially the poor!
Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by izicooo(f): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Baba, cut soap for me. Your grace is too much.
Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by dat9jaguy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hope say dem get PVC, Inec don kuku say most of them don register for their region, then come do double registration for Lagos. It is safe to say half of that crowd, with that guy spreading his hands, do not have PVC.

Re: Caption This Obi And An Obidient Photo Today by Nightwolf1: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
The hope of the people

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Checkout Throwback And Latest Picture Of Buhari Supporter / Can The Supreme Court Revoke The Naira Redesign Policy? (Video) / Breaking: Anti-party Activity, Dan Orbih, APC Candidate, Leaders In Closed-door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.