Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia (9717 Views)

FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 / Soludo Receives The US Consul General, Seek Partnership For Export Emporium / Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Malory:
He isn't doing much in Orumba areas. What happened?

The Solution Government will come to Orumba. Every Local Government will feel the impact of Soludo's administration
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2023
More photos

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
pafisayo:

Ozu River killing .
OPC AND Aboki massacre
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Soulsymbol99: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Anambra get that kind land so?
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Anambra get that kind land so?

Plenty na.... Enter Anambra East, Anambra West and Awka North.... The huge amount of land you go see there, you go shock!
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by ComeToJesus: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/11/soludo-flags-off-2-14-km-igwe-ezechi-okoye-road-aims-to-attract-export-emporium-and-largest-shopping-mall-in-dunukofia/

Lamba Governor.. grin

Always using big big grammar to scope his people.

He should go and get some apprenticeship from Mr Project, the troubler of Atiku in the south south
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by truthCoder2: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
MrFly:
land is not given, it is acquired and compensation paid

i wonder.

He things shopping malls are about the structure alone.

What is the purchasing power of the inhabitants? What is the potential ROI?

Ordinary ladipo market with no mall has a per capita income greater than many countries.

And he was a CBN governor.

Donate land my foot..speaking like a scamming missionary

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Spiff20(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
I thought Dunukofia and Njikoka are two different local governments, why are they missing them up here. Or is there something I don't know about. Why would Dunukofia come first in Njikoka L. G. A?
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by softsoul22(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
SReporters:

I will implore him to start doing what the people of Anambra can see and felt first before asking for lands to build shopping malls or for export purpose. He should Fix the roads, and also construct new/good once. Make provisions for light. Housing and necessary basic amenities accessible to the poor citizenry. He should pay all pending pensions/allowances to the retiring, take good care of the senior citizens. These are what we needed as Nigerians to enjoy and live in peace and happy life.
Kindly check my signature to patronize me for your export and import clearing agent.. Result oriented and Tranquility with Truthfulness is our watch word. Happy Sunday!

They agreed to give Anambra Government 100 Hectares of Land. It's now yet to be seen if they will do as they say not just mere promises.
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Niwdog(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
mycar:
urchins won't tackle him now, tomorrow if he wants to run for president no, they will remind him how people were kidnapped during his tenure. they can't even point out insecurity incidents that happened during obi but they will blame him for what he has no executive powers to control
yes they will remind him but look at what Igbos are writing about him above your comment..soludo is performing but my fellow Igbos just because he criticize Obi they are saying shiit about him..if by tomorrow he wants to contest for national political office those urchins will crop out there comment to use against him. politics is not played by the politician alone, everyone is a political animal cause one way or the other politics will affect you either positively or negative. Learn to lay your complain through the right channel

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by mycar: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Niwdog:
yes they will remind him but look at what Igbos are writing about him above your comment..soludo is performing but my fellow Igbos just because he criticize Obi they are saying shiit about him..if by tomorrow he wants to contest for national political office those urchins will crop out there comment to use against him. politics is not played by the politician alone, everyone is a political animal cause one way or the other politics will affect you either positively or negative. Learn to lay your complain through the right channel
The measure you use for others shall be used against you. got it? better still, what goes around, comes around, if soludo could not appreciate the good work of his predecessor, his shall not be appreciated by another person.
Game on
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by mycar: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
pafisayo:

Ozu River killing .
are you one of them?
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by aariwa(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I don't know why you people are just evil. Anambra under Obi was one of the safest state and most peaceful state in the country. Since you claim to have google, search for Derico Nwamama, Echiejile and Co deadly people... Ngige as a state governor was kidnapped but Obi came in stopped all these unrest. What is your problem this people?
Noo you don’t understand what I wrote. I said google nation newspaper online, IG then Mohamed Abubakar in 2013 said that for the 5 years before then Obi made Anambra the safest state in Nigeria.Obi killed Evans gang members before he fled and started kidnapping in Lagos. Obi was the only governor that enacted an anti kidnapping law that destroyed houses of kidnappers. Obi anti kidnapping squad traveled to Abia to destroy the mansion of one of the top kidnappers he killed then, for crime fighting if you give Obi 95% you hate him. If you lived in Anambra you will give him 99%. Obi squad tracked and killed ngwu ekelu Omu in in Omor side.Remember ngwu killed head of Enugu state SARS under Governor Sullivan. Ngwu shot dead almost 15 policemen in broad daylight but Peter Obi tracked him and killed him..what of Nonso mgbe that killed policemen and soldiers for fun ..Peter Obi squad tracked him and killed him At ihiala..no criminal can try nonsense under Peter Obi watch that I am sure of
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by chinchum(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
kenbee:

Envy and Bitterness coupled with deep rooted hatred can only increase your frustration. Get ready to welcome our incoming President, Obidient is a movement!
Less than 2 weeks. I dont abhor hatred. I pray you will have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by sreamsense: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
I beg Soludo should pay for the land from these poor people even if it is at reduced/normal price. What is the total land mass of Anambra and that small community in particular that he is looking for them to donate free 100 acres of their land just because of export shopping mall that some will turn to drug export avenue which will make NDLEA to come and have permanent office in the town.

Majority of poor and middle class from the town just depended on family land to console themselves and pass to another generation even though insecurity Ipob/esn don't allow them to stay back and develop the land to avoid kidnapping and killing. Many are in Lagos and other part of Nigeria now only with hope they have land in the village but this one is asking for Free land without mentioning compensation/purchase. It is better for commissioners to allow Soludo to get loan and pay for this land. 100 acres is too much to give for free now for small community

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation / SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos / ISIS Beheads Elderly Man Accused Of Witchcraft (gore Image Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.