Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,183 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE (923 Views)

Brandnew Keke Is Now 2.6 Million Naira / SECODI Solar Cars In Nigeria / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Solarize Yourself.

Imports From CHINA.

The CAR-TEE-CAR-LEE WAY!

Move With The Speed of Light.

Fuel Scarcity And Price Hike is FOR THEIR POCKET.

#MoveON

Weight of Cars: Depending on Your Choice.

Cost On Logistics: Depending on Weight of Car.

Custom Duty Charges + SDHE Fee = 33.3% of Importation Fee.

It is What It Is.

#Live Simple As A,B,C

Life is EASY as A,E,I,O,U.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Stop Sleeping On The Bicycle.

Pick Your Choice.

Use Your Hand To Do Yourself.

Neither is Tinubu Nor Peter Obi Nor Atiku Responsible for Your IGNORANCE And FEAR.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only1PredictZ:
Hello Bet Punters.

Don’t miss out my sure winning 2 odds on football betting this weekend.

I am having sure and trusted 2 odds you can invest on and I am giving 100% ASSURANCE

Contact me on WhatsApp
+1 414 999 1025

To start participating on my daily 2 odds and start benefiting on sport betting platforms.

Contact me on WhatsApp
+1 414 999 1025

Politically;

You are Welcome.

How Valid is Your Offer ?

Any WORTHY Proof?

1 Like

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only1PredictZ:
You can contact me up, I will be waiting for you on my DM

We Do The Outreach.

You Do The CONTACTING If You Are Serious.

Reach out Through The Contact on The Infographics Below.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Control MOVEMENT,

You Control Your WORLD.

Mobility is Important To Your Personality.

Mobility with SOLAR is Gradeur.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
If Many of The Youths On Nairaland Dedicate The Total VOLUME OF TIME That They Spend ARGUING And CAMPAIGNING For TINUBU, OBI and ATIKU on BULK-IMPORTATION of Products That Solves Their PERSONAL And SOCIETAL PROBLEMS;

By Now -

"Nigeria Would Have Been Making Head-Way in The Past 6 Months."

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by Scottmairi: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Politically;

You are Welcome.

How Valid is Your Offer ?

Any WORTHY Proof?

E didn't dey 🤣
Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Scottmairi:

E didn't dey 🤣

I thought as much.
Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Politically, Neither Tinubu, Obi Nor Atiku is Responsible for Your COMFORT.

With The Abundance of SUN ENERGY in Nigeria;

You Either Chose To Solarize Yourself or You Put Your Electrifying Destiny in Their Hands.

Na You Know.

1 Share

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Monkey Dey Work,

Bamboo dey Chop.

Such is The Case of Farmers and People in Nigeria.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Monetize Your Skills.

That's All.

In One Word (Loro Kan Sha):

#Monetize.

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Solve The AGRICULTURAL PROBLEMS In Nigeria,

You Solve The Political Decaying System.

The Question is "HOW" ?

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Come February 14, 2023:

@White-HouseUgep;

Meet Up with Us in Cross-River State;

Let's Discuss The Topic:

"Going Solar".

Theme: "Breaking The Yoke of The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria".

A.K.A

"PHCN BYE-BYE"

Re: Solar Cars For Less Than 3 Million Naira, And You Still Don't Want To Have SENSE by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2023
I handle ONE-ON-ONE 3 Days Intensive Trainings For Those Ready To Enrol into The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute which is A Financial Institute That Teaches and Trains People on All That We Cover.

For Quite Some Years Now; We Have Been Utilizing Nairaland.com To Propel The Propagation of The " LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C" Financial Freedom Campaign So That We Can Make More People Aware That They Can Truly Live in Absolute Financial Freedom if They Follow The Three Step-By-Step Processes To Attracting Money and Achieving Wealth By Also Sharing These Financial Scopes of Wealth (SOW) Creation To More People.

Check Out 3 of Our Top Links Below

A:
Agricultural Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

B:
Business Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7561240/instead-running-helter-skelter-looking

C:
Currencies Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Foreign Used 2016 Toyota Hilux For Sale / Foreign Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Sport Edition Price : / Clean 2006 Lexus ES 330 Foriegn Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.