Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

"You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. (288 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Defend Yourselves From Smooth-Talking Medical Jobbbers / Explain Your Problem / 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
"You don't have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone. It's your life.

Live it without apologies."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
My parents won't tolerate this speesh
Re: "You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. by Bukyfaith12(f): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
i love that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2023
I am glad you do

Bukyfaith12:
i love that
Re: "You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmn

OyeofIkoTuN:
My parents won't tolerate this speesh

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce / Make 10k - 20k Weekly On DSB / 30 Tips On How To Prevent Hand Injury At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.