Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

On What Day Did God Create The Woman? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On What Day Did God Create The Woman? (839 Views)

Did God Create The Devil? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
I'm a liar right, so you believe Genesis 2:22 happened on the sixth day before God took a break?
Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Is this not a reasonable way of challenging an opinion instead of running insanely beserk because I queried your guys presentation?

See the word "which the LORD God had taken" past tense. Meaning God already taken it in advance before Gen 2:22
Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by atheistconverta: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this not a reasonable way of challenging an opinion instead of running insanely beserk because I queried your guys presentation?

See the word "which the LORD God had taken" past tense. Meaning God already taken it in advance before Gen 2:22
I only did that to prove the kind of bare-faced liar and hypocrite you are. The Bible clearly stated the woman was created on the sixth day before He rested on the seventh day, and gave a more detailed explanation of the process here, but you reject what the Bible says because of your hatred and bitterness against the female sex. Does the past tense mean that it was later than the sixth day? You believe God did this after He finished all work on His creation and rested on the seventh day according to th Bible? The liar here could only be the person who believes and spread such malicious lies about God's creation work.
Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
I only did that to prove the kind of bare-faced liar and hypocrite you are. The Bible clearly stated the woman was created on the sixth day before He rested on the seventh day, and gave a more detailed explanation of the process here, but you reject what the Bible says because of your hatred and bitterness against the female sex. Does the past tense mean that it was later than the sixth day? You believe God did this after He finished all work on His creation and rested on the seventh day according to th Bible? The liar here could only be the person who believes and spread such malicious lies about God's creation work.

You are obviously a very mad stupid blind lying fanatic else you would have seen that you are just stupidly repeating yourself for my answer is clearly stated up there and the only thing you have done is to show that you are mad lying son of a bastatd who lacks basic comprehension.
Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by atheistconverta: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are obviously a very mad and blind person else you would have seen that you are just stupidly repeating yourself for my answer is clearly stated up there and the only thing you have done is to show that you are mad and lack comprehension.
You're desperately trying hard to cover up your lies that the woman was not made by God on the sixth day before He took a rest, but your lies has been found out by the Bible not me. Imagine, you expect your preaching to have the backing of the Spirit when they're filled with such lies? That's why you'd keep being a noisemaker, with no result to show, because the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Truth not of lies as those you hold and spread in the name of preaching. Someone too blind to comprehend simple account of creation in the Bible, talking about lack of comprehension. Smh.
Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
atheistconverta:
You're desperately trying hard to cover up your lies that the woman was not made by God.

I repeat! You are a very mad lying blind and stupid devil who can not read nor comprehend anything.
Re: On What Day Did God Create The Woman? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2023
God is good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between God And The Devil / Celestial Church Of Christ Meet Me Up Here / The Case For Jesus Christ: View The Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.