Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? (373 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Some people are insinuating that tinubu build Lagos from scratch, My question is that, when Lagos was under and control by federal government, what do they do in Lagos? When Marwa was the governor of Lagos state what did he do? When jakonde was also the governor of Lagos state what did he do too. Why is the tinubu that build Lagos from scratch and introduce all the blue print of the development that is going on in Lagos state, pls I want to know in case of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by SaintNegro77: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Are you telling me that you fell for all the lies. I put it to you that Tinubu doesn't know the origin of Lagos. A state that was once the Federal capital territory. Please use your time to pursue better things not lies.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by cicero(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
IF YOU ARE A TRUE PETER OBI SUPPORTER DON’T LET THEM DRAG YOU INTO TRIBAL FIGHTS. HAVING FAILED WOEFULLY TO BRING PETER OBIS CAMPAIGN THEY HAVE RESORTED TO INSTIGATING TRIBAL FIGHTS.
PETER HAS ENOUGH SUPPORTERS FROM EVERY TRIBE TO GIVE HIM THE VICTORY. DONT FALL FOR THEIR EVIL PLAN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Moh247: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Some people?! Who are the support group
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by silvoclaira: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Respect the name "Tinubu" with a capital 'T' and not "tinubu" with a small 't'. Also with 'Jakande' not 'jakonde' aboki Auchi

Na only Marwa you dey fear abi...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by samsononyilo(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2023
You dey mind them? I guess it was Tinubu that made Lagos the federal capital then..
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Yaribanzaonic: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Are you telling me that you fell for all the lies. I put it to you that Tinubu doesn't know the origin of Lagos. A state that was once the Federal capital territory. Please use your time to pursue better things not lies.
guy try to understand the content of the write up.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
Some people?! Who are the support group
people like you nah
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:
Respect the name "Tinubu" with a capital 'T' and not "tinubu" with a small 't'. Also with 'Jakande' not 'jakonde' aboki

Na only Marwa you dey fear abi...
teacher, teach me nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2023
samsononyilo:
You dey mind them? I guess it was Tinubu that made Lagos the federal capital then..
thank you, that is exactly where I am going.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by silvoclaira: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Ameduedwin:
teacher, teach me nonsense.

when you hear Tinubu, you turn wooden headed hearted mofo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:

when you hear Tinubu, you turn wooden headed hearted mofo
you are the most heartless mofo for impose sick old man on Nigeria in this time like this, after all you Yoruba did to impose buhari on us and we are still suffer for the effects till now, Wicked triberlistic idiotic people.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by silvoclaira: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ameduedwin:
you are the most heartless mofo for impose sick old man on Nigeria in this time like this, after all you Yoruba did to impose buhari on us and we are still suffer for the effects till now, Wicked triberlistic idiotic people.

I ain't asking you to vote anyone. What sort of worthless engineer are you anyway?!

Foolish Edo man like you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Says Tinubu Build Lagos From Scratch Is It True? by Ameduedwin: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:

I ain't asking you to vote anyone. What sort of worthless engineer are you anyway?!

Foolish Edo man like you
engineer to transform your life from urchin to obidient

(1) (Reply)

Moment Labour Party Excos & Some Members In The SW Joined The APC (video) / Sanwo-olu Warns Against Rejection Of Old Notes / Why We Dropped Late Ikonne’s Running Mate – Abia PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.