Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze (21124 Views)

Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by GreatrAnalyst: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
So after being engaged and you discover that he or she is not your match in sexcapades after sampling, you let them go and then approach another person?

Pastor Daddy Freeze

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by SenatePresdo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Laurene:
Do you know you can climax without ejaculating?

It happens, maybe after 3-4 rounds.

But its not like you won't Ejaculate at all like you are making it look, just that the semen count will be extremely low that it may not even make it out of one's dick.

But semen is always producing, just like urine.

30 minutes may be enough to produce a very little semen, it depends on the person.

That period that it's yet to produce, there will be no sexual arousal.
That's the waiting period before second round.
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Kayclite: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Quote: from the moment you are engaged, my advise is; sample the goods, taste the milk before you buy the cow. - Daddy Freeze

So if you don't like the goods, you leave am for another man, after tainting the lady? What an unreasonable person

And I'm sure he can't define exactly the criteria for the goods being "valueless/tasteless" which will lead some misguided to pick any flimsy fantasy as a reason.
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Kayclite: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:
So after being engaged and you discover that he or she is not your match in sexcapades after sampling, you let them go and then approach another person?

Pastor Daddy Freeze
There's something genetically wrong with the man.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Betterhalf2(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Elidrisy20:
is more than food ooo

Okay o

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Betterhalf2(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
thunderbabs:

Chisos...means I have been fasting for over 24months shocked I have to break this fast

Please don't break your fast again if you are not married yet.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by flokii: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
After sexual satisfaction what else?... what of character and morals.
A pr0stitute can satisfy you just like she satifies other men with all manners of STDs and curses.. does it mean you should wife her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Betterhalf2:
Lol! But is sex food?

If you don't have urge for sex don't marry O
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Sexual gratification shouldn't be a deal breaker in marrying someone.

So I should leave a reserved girl that lies on the bed like a log of wood during sex,
and marry a hookup girl that has over 50 body counts simply because she can satisfy me?

Some girls can't even last 5 mins during sex, they will start complaining of pains.

But I rather manage them like that, than to marry a Mia Khalifa.

The more sexually liberated a lady is, the more she's likely to cheat without thinking twice.

There is more to marriage, than just sex.

State one of the more to marriage
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
slimmax:
How do I know the person can satisfy me when, they say do not commit fornication?

It's a matter of asking

Psychologically you will realise
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:
After sexual satisfaction what else?... what of character and morals.
A pr0stitute can satisfy you just like she satifies other men with all manners of STDs and curses.. does it mean you should wife her?

No prostitute will satisfy a man

A prostitute is money for ground back for ground

Sex with a wife is a calling, duty, and obligation
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
cool
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by flokii: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
lereinter:

No prostitute will satisfy a man

A prostitute is money for ground back for ground

Sex with a wife is a calling, duty, and obligation

Marriages nowadays are transactional.. no money, no love and no sex.

So where is the call of duty there?
Abi you haven't been reading stories of wives denying their husbands sex?
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by SenatePresdo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
lereinter:

State one of the more to marriage

Understanding.
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by GUNITGuy: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Yoruba Men and sex they swear for una nii.....I know say this one for don BAN his family for sex .....What have sex with with your wife and cheating contributed to solving global problems ......
Men in sensible climes are thinking of solving global scientific, socioeconomic and political problems.....
I'm sure if they push this mumu to war front he would piss on his pants ..
I don't blame him sha I blame the system that rewards mediocrity above common sense
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Mummiesboy: 3:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Hendrixky:

Why our penis dey stand when we wake up in the morning

E dey inform you say you suppose go pee
Currupt child
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by smart177: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The guy you mentioned is right.

I just have to agree that what arouses men is the urge to release clustered semen.

If there is no semen, a naked Beyonce won't even turn you on.
And I think sex was meant for reproduction not pleasure as most think.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Uchesis: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Etuagievin:
so those who masturbate escape prostrate cancer and those who don't have PC right?
just look for a way to empty your tank once in a while. it helps prevent it most times. Ask your doc for more info grin
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Mike7302: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Leta help you build an online store for your business. Whatsapp us @ 08075935947
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Betterhalf2(f): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
lereinter:

If you don't have urge for sex don't marry O

The urge is always present though i don't let it control me.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Kwinesther: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2023
lereinter:

It's a matter of asking

Psychologically you will realise
How please? Especially if the lady is a virgin?
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Lateefadewale(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Your knowledge of human sexuality is certainly very limited.

Very very limited.
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by SenatePresdo(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
smart177:

And I think sex was meant for reproduction not pleasure as most think.

Lol.

Sex serves as both for some creatures, which humans are among.

It's just like eating food, food is meant to sustain us, but we also eat for pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Lateefadewale(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Fr33born:

I don't think sex is just all about thrusting bro. There is a lot more to sex than just penetration.

By the way, Sex before marriage is fornication and it's a sin.

Fornication's a sin? Says whom?
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Lateefadewale(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Eviana:
Yep....I was right.
Something's definitely off with him.
He's bound spiritually.
He's busy using scriptures to fight against "returning of the tithes" as if he's at war---but won't use scripture in order to advocate his sinful belief in pre-marital sex in order to test whether a person is marriage material shocked ?
Is he really serious? Maybe he's playing around...
He won't use scripture to support his sinful desire/belief because there is none.
Rather the bible advocates against adultery and fornication...so much so that those who continue engaging in them without confession and repentance will NOT enter into the Kingdom--will not have eternal life.
Prayers for Mr. Freeze

No offence but shut up. Doesn't the bible advocate also for rape, incest, flat earth, misogyny, slavery?
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by johnwell(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2023
benjackugo:
Media personality, Daddy Freeze has advised his followers to marry partners who can satisfy them sexually, IGBERETV reports.

Daddy Freeze said this while contributing to actor, Deyemi Okanlawon's discussion on the importance of intercourse in marriage.

The actor who recently celebrated 10 years anniversary with his wife, Damilola Okanlawon gave a hint on his sexual life when he revealed in a podcast with Toke Makinwa, that four times a week isn’t enough for couples.

Deyemi said that there shouldn’t be time table when it comes to sex as there are weeks one can have it all day, both morning, afternoon and night. He likened sex to food, which is like a three square meal.

Responding, Daddy Freeze agreed with Deyemi as he used the opportunity to lecture his married fans on the importance of intercourse.

Freeze opined that sex is very important in a marriage or committed relationship and should be done more than once a day, if possible. He advised his followers to marry partners, who can satisfy them sexually.

To prove his point, Daddy Freeze revealed that 65 out of the 83 women he counselled had cheated on their husbands.

Daddy Freeze wrote on his Instagram page,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoewwX4NJIT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That's why you were sleeping with a married woman.
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by Faposky95: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
don't know what to say....
...other day, lady online went ranting that Men ought to watch it or we'll die kwik
....that sex should be 2 max a week......

now , my man says everyday...?!
these hard times....?!
i feel the pressure of being black and being African to top it all makes nacking a very indulging pasttime.....
no jobs, no recreation centres, no family fun spots, .....
jus stay in doors and Nack

and when the ladies turn on....little John jus goes biggg, i mean in the head.......
...like watelse do we got.....write your autobiography...?!
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
flokii:

Marriages nowadays are transactional.. no money, no love and no sex.

So where is the call of duty there?
Abi you haven't been reading stories of wives denying their husbands sex?

Those wives

Did the wives tell their husbands to pay them before having sex

If a woman don't want her husband to touch her that means there's no love again

They should either settle or depart
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Understanding.

Understanding what
Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Betterhalf2:

The urge is always present though i don't let it control me.

Hope you know your spouse own will be more, and you must be ready to crave it

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze by lereinter(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Kwinesther:
How please? Especially if the lady is a virgin?

Meet a counselor or someone more experienced in marriage

Atleast more than 3 years

To talk to her

You can also go on a outing to a park or somewhere and start the discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Tobi Bakre Wears Wig (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.