Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi (2368 Views)

“his Life Has Change” Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire F / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / “trolls Are Losers,” Hushpuppi Posits, As He Makes A Man A Millionaire For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by OpzyGist(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pascal Chibuike, also known as Cubana Chief Priest, a well-known Nigerian celebrity barman, has extended his support to the young boy who stood in front of the moving convoy of Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The teenager, identified as Yusuf Alimi, stunned many at Peter Obi’s rally in Lagos last Saturday by standing in front of his convoy.

During an interview, Alimi stated that his action was a result of his admiration for Obi and if he wins the election, he would pray for him.

Following in Onukwibiri’s footsteps, Cubana Chief Priest also expressed his desire to support Yusuf Alimi and change his story. The socialite promised to make him a millionaire and considers him to be a national treasure. In his words ...

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/cubana-chief-priest-and-others-vows-to-make-teenager-a-millionaire-for-blocking-obis-convoy-on-lagos-rally/

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by DispatcherLagos: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Egbigwe: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's gloriously awesome!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Ance4Liverpool: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi is already a blessing to people
This is just the beginning.
Nigerians vote wisely for a better and prosperous Nigeria
Lp is the party

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by SHIVA001: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cubana chief priest I'll gotten money. Faty bumbum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by keymatt(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Join the train and support Peter Obi so that your poverty condition will be erased forever.

10 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by superCleanworks(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Egbigwe:
It's gloriously awesome!

this is just the same way everyone was shouting PRODUCT OF GRACE when portable came on board.
Now this is gloriously awesome. Let every young kid go and stand in front of a moving vehicle and become a millionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Ogilinsaka: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:

Says a hungry thin gbe ku

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Holybaddo: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omoooh I dey wait make He pass my street

Omooh they way I will faint before is car omooh

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Sucre6: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:

Get that sh!tty mentality off your head, else u will struggle and die poor, celebrate people success, work hard and pray for Gods blessing
Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by SHIVA001: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sucre6:

Get that sh!tty mentality off your head, else u will struggle and die poor, celebrate people success, work hard and pray for Gods blessing
I never said he shouldn't make his money. I'm greatful to God too. Nobody dey chop grass bro. I'm a human being too.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by melonsgroup: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
100k awaits him also.......

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by Aldol: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
The story will change latest by evening of 27th Feb
Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by 07kjb: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
That's the IGBO spirit LIVE AND LETS LIVE
Re: Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi by highchief1: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
OpzyGist:
Pascal Chibuike, also known as Cubana Chief Priest, a well-known Nigerian celebrity barman, has extended his support to the young boy who stood in front of the moving convoy of Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The teenager, identified as Yusuf Alimi, stunned many at Peter Obi’s rally in Lagos last Saturday by standing in front of his convoy.

During an interview, Alimi stated that his action was a result of his admiration for Obi and if he wins the election, he would pray for him.

Following in Onukwibiri’s footsteps, Cubana Chief Priest also expressed his desire to support Yusuf Alimi and change his story. The socialite promised to make him a millionaire and considers him to be a national treasure. In his words ...

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/cubana-chief-priest-and-others-vows-to-make-teenager-a-millionaire-for-blocking-obis-convoy-on-lagos-rally/
king of show off.How many ppl has he made millionaires in his family.

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity / Ibinabo Fiberesima- Her Story (touching) / Nkem Owoh & Funke Akindele Share a "Kiss" [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.