Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,175 members, 7,887,414 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. (566 Views)

Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc / Defection: I Remain In APC โ€“ Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Naijap99us(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSjGWSBKxxA

I ask again my country people, how's is this voters threat and intimidation okay in Lagos.

I know they'll defend the indefensible under the disguise of tribalism.

I am praying that wishes of majority of Nigerians, who're tired of the status quo prevail.

And those who still enjoy the suffering rot in hardship the rest of their lives. You can live in a thriving country still locked up in darkness because of the curse you brought upon yourself.

The souls of lekki toll gate heroes are crying in their graves. Their death must not be in vain. We must accomplish their vision for Nigeria.

Those, who want Nigeria to remain in darkness will be in their own personal darkness in Jesus name ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by SLAP44: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Desperate looters

5 Likes

Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Naijap99us(f): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
Desperate looters

Utterly despicable my brother๐Ÿ˜ข
There's no true democracy in Nigeria.
The democracy experimentation has failed in Nigeria. How those guys are still walking free and not in custody awaiting trial is jaw dropping.

3 Likes

Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by RZArecta(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
That Baale must be severely dealt with to the full extent of the law to serve as a deterrent to other misguided royal fathers. I won't support nonsense even though I'm a Tinubu supporter cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by IGBOSON1: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
You had better vote for Tinubu or you're liable to get your head bashed in! This is the 'structure' at work! shocked

2 Likes

Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Naijap99us(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2023
RZArecta:
That Baale must be severely dealt with to the full extent of the law to serve as a deterrent to other misguided royal fathers. I won't support nonsense even though I'm a Tinubu supporter cool

Thank you for speaking truth to power๐Ÿ‘
Voters threat and intimidation cannot tolerated in 2023. Pathetic.
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by obyrich(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Someone should call Tinubu and his gang to order.
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by christistruth01: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Zulum500: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Fake news ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Zulum500: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Thooonndeeer faya fake news ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by Zulum500: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Thooonndeeer faya fake news ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by ubest1(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
We will vote Obi after election do ur worst
Re: COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. by obyrich(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:
Thooonndeeer faya fake news ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
The traditional ruler has been imvited by police. I am sure he will sign a surety to guarantee that not a strand of hair of any resident in his community will drop on the ground.

(1) (Reply)

Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist / How Peter Obi Held Tinubu's Hand Like That Of A Child (photo) / Ex-militant Leaders Back Obi, Demand Atikuโ€™s Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.