Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:04 AM

Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View (588 Views)

Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / JUST IN: Peter Obi's Russian Lawyer Unveiled (plus His Real Name) / Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by Benbellamor: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Seun Kuti does not need an introduction....he is Multitalented ...a singer, a saxophonist, a flutists and plays keyboard...Seun Kuti's album, "Black Times" album has been nominated in the Best World Music Album category at the Grammy Awards

Psquare are not Known to play any musical Instruments, when you dont identify with playing a particular musical instrument The world music community dont see you as Original except your voice is powerful like Angelique kidjo which they dont have, they buy music content from writers and perform them.

Paul Okoye often sing off-keys...i listen to that song 'ifunanya' the lead vocal was off key, You Cants say that of any part that seun sings..his voice is apt and goes accurate with keys

Psquare Music has never gained the world attention except playing at local concerts in london local parks in the USA and some african countries, while Seun is always on world Tour, seun performs in the Biggest Music stage, at the 61st Grammy stage

The list goes on and on

Seun plays afrobeats, he got the voice and talent, he is exporting african values and rich culture, while psquare is importing borrowed lame western hip hop with no value except showcassing hired expensive cars houses and half dressed ladies

I heard that Paul Okoye says that African shrine is local, but he forgot that the New African shrine we have now is different from the old that their father built, This one was a massive built with state of the art facilities, no wonder the france president flew to Nigeria and go to no other place other than african Shrine of the Anikulapo Kuti....A shrine that has hosted biggest african musician like 5 grammy award winner Angelique kidjo, Lucky Dube and still hosting FELABRATIONS yearly....i think paul okoye is not informed at all

Finally Seun Lived in his own Duplex in Ikeja he also own a state of the art personal studio in Ikeja
Seun is far bigger and more educated than psquare

i would say that it is a sin to put Seun and psquare in same sentence, thank you....if you want to reply please attack the message with facts and not empty flat.head yelling, thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by JASONjnr(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Seun Kuti is a very unpopular artist that hides behind Fela legacies to brag with his weed infested brain....
Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by tctrills: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Benbellamor:
Seun Kuti does not need an introduction....he is Multitalented ...a singer, a saxophonist, a flutists and plays keyboard...Seun Kuti's album, "Black Times" album has been nominated in the Best World Music Album category at the Grammy Awards

Psquare are not Known to play any musical Instruments, when you dont identify with playing a particular musical instrument The world music community dont see you as Original except your voice is powerful like Angelique kidjo which they dont have, they buy music content from writers and perform them.

Paul Okoye often sing off-keys...i listen to that song 'ifunanya' the lead vocal was off key, You Cants say that of any part that seun sings..his voice is apt and goes accurate with keys

Psquare Music has never gained the world attention except playing at local concerts in london local parks in the USA and some african countries, while Seun is always on world Tour, seun performs in the Biggest Music stage, at the 61st Grammy stage

The list goes on and on

Seun plays afrobeats, he got the voice and talent, he is exporting african values and rich culture, while psquare is importing borrowed lame western hip hop with no value except showcassing hired expensive cars houses and half dressed ladies

I heard that Paul Okoye says that African shrine is local, but he forgot that the New African shrine we have now is different from the old that their father built, This one was a massive built with state of the art facilities, no wonder the france president flew to Nigeria and go to no other place other than african Shrine of the Anikulapo Kuti....A shrine that has hosted biggest african musician like 5 grammy award winner Angelique kidjo, Lucky Dube and still hosting FELABRATIONS yearly....i think paul okoye is not informed at all

Finally Seun Lived in his own Duplex in Ikeja he also own a state of the art personal studio in Ikeja
Seun is far bigger and more educated than psquare

i would say that it is a sin to put Seun and psquare in same sentence, thank you....if you want to reply please attack the message with facts and not empty flat.head yelling, thanks

All these childish arguments of jobless people. Davido is better than Wizkid. Please grow up.
Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by Felabrity: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
I am very sure you don't have one Seun Kuti song on your phone

Be honest with yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whoever wrote this must be educationally unsound.

How can u compare Turkey with Lagalanga.

I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Seun Kuti is a very unpopular artist that hides behind Fela legacies to brag with his weed infested brain....
Lol

Seun was a grammy award nominee, a renowned award recognised globally while Psquare are local champ using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

Seun is more educated, enlightened and exposed than Psquare

Seun is from a rich and well known background

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by VTJN(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:

Be honest with yourself
Lol

He doesn't need to have one to confirm that Seun is bigger than Psquare in all ramifications

Seun was a grammy nominee award, a renowned award recognised globally while Psquare are local champions using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

Seun is well educated, exposed and well enlightened than Psquare

Seun is from a rich and well enlightened background

Seun surname will open doors that Psquare can only dream of

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by Jnkay: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Urchins and hate, tribalism, and comparison is like 5&6.
Check this thread and this set of Urchins are same that are causing problem between Wiskid and Davido. They are evil genius who drive joy in staring up hate between musicians just to gather traffic. Last last Seun and the PSquare will turn to best friend.
Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by flokii: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Psquare are opportunists who rode on Yorubas liberal nature in Lagos to become famous.. they are ingrates and tribal bigots.

Look at how badly their family treated Lola (a Yoruba lady) who stood by their ingrate son till he became successful. See how their family scattered after their mother died. The other one divorced his Igbo wife after hurling insults at Lola, calling her names not knowing they are the useless ones.

Seun Kuti has Legend blood in him unlike the opportunistic duo called psquare. Why dem no stay East make am? awon local jingos.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by Benbellamor: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:

Be honest with yourself
dont listen to junk music like peter and paul, i listen to likes of ASA and SEUN KUTI, i have 6 of his songs,
MAMI WATER (IYEMOJA)
AFRICAN SMOKE
KALAKUTA BOY
AFRICAN SOLDIER
STRESS FREE
THINK AFRICA
RISE & MANY MORE
seun songs is meant for mature minds, like the classics because it sinks with the well played Saxaphone...your psquare cant play any instrument, their music is classified pure water.

Re: Seun Kuti Bigger Than Psquare, Plus His Well Analysed Political View by Felabrity: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Benbellamor:
I be mumu
okay

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement / Fake Organisation Created A Fake Poll To Claim A Victory For Tinubu / Abakaliki Amaka!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.