Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Do This Business If You Have 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This Business If You Have 100k (881 Views)

Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Do You Have #100k To Start This Business?must Read / I Have 100k Now Please What Business Can I Venture Into This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Business If You Have 100k by ublight: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hi there. If you are looking for a fail proof business to venture into, then forget about gambling no matter the name it adopts. From arbitrage, kdp, affiliate marketing etc. Those stuffs are good, but you cannot guarantee their success immediately. Therefore, if you have no other source of income, or you are not financially stable, then forget online business models for now.

While doing online business is something i encourage, I also discourage people who do not have funding from venturing into it.

You think I'm an enemy of progress, or a doomsday prophet? I'm none of that. Just trying to save you from the heart break and disappointment you will definitely encounter with online business if you don't have something else you are doing, or something else that funds the online business.

Most online businesses require ads especially if you are selling. Trust me when I say it takes some time and some budget to start wrecking in sales. The other ones that don't require marketing requires gambling or speculation. You've got to be financially capable to take on such risk.

Now to the good news, a perfect business for you to start with 100k is to venture into Fast Moving Consumer Goods. FMCG.

Abeg Google it up if you don't know what it is.

Cigarettes, water, beverages, etc are some of the FMCGs you could venture into.

Akara, moi moi, buns, egg rolls are among the list.

So if you have 100k, here is what to do
1. Use 10k to buy and customise 4 t shirts aka polo. These will be worn by your sales agents aka marketers.
2. Use like 40k to produce your FMCG. You could go for moi moi, Zobo, tiger nuts, buns etc.
3. With 40k as your cost of production, the goods produced should bring in a total revenue of not less than 56 thousand.
4. All your sales agents are to carry goods worth 14k each and sell them for the day. (too easy I tell you)
5. By the end of the day, you would have made profit of 16k. 8k should go to your staff. Split the remaining 8k into 2 parts. One part for you, and the other part for the business.
6. The remaining 40k that you didn't touch is for miscellaneous or anything I have not covered here.

Rinse and repeat daily.
If you do this 25 days in a month, you would have employed 4 people and paid them 50 k each monthly. You would have helped the government.

For many more ideas, join our online business group. 09136079795

3 Likes

Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by lecturerdabo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Very correct!

Only challenge is you did not factor in locality and available of market.

Thank You
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by ublight: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
lecturerdabo:
Very correct!

Only challenge is you did not factor in locality and available of market.

Thank You

This post is not exhaustive. Our online business group gives further details and analysis.
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by ublight: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow. Lots of people are joining the business school. What are you waiting for? It's free
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by ublight: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keep it coming. We launch on Wednesday

Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by michuck: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
I think that there's nothing wrong with gambling if you're developing a business in that field. It's getting pretty popular, and I can say that it's not a problem to find a solution like https://live.beter.co to add a variety of games to attract users, so you shouldn't skip that option right away, it can be pretty profitable.
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by Sirchiboy: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
ublight:
Hi there. If you are looking for a fail proof business to venture into, then forget about gambling no matter the name it adopts. From arbitrage, kdp, affiliate marketing etc. Those stuffs are good, but you cannot guarantee their success immediately. Therefore, if you have no other source of income, or you are not financially stable, then forget online business models for now.

While doing online business is something i encourage, I also discourage people who do not have funding from venturing into it.

You think I'm an enemy of progress, or a doomsday prophet? I'm none of that. Just trying to save you from the heart break and disappointment you will definitely encounter with online business if you don't have something else you are doing, or something else that funds the online business.

Most online businesses require ads especially if you are selling. Trust me when I say it takes some time and some budget to start wrecking in sales. The other ones that don't require marketing requires gambling or speculation. You've got to be financially capable to take on such risk.

Now to the good news, a perfect business for you to start with 100k is to venture into Fast Moving Consumer Goods. FMCG.

Abeg Google it up if you don't know what it is.

Cigarettes, water, beverages, etc are some of the FMCGs you could venture into.

Akara, moi moi, buns, egg rolls are among the list.

1. Use 10k to buy and customise 4 t shirts aka polo. These will be worn by your sales agents aka marketers.
2. Use like 40k to produce your FMCG. You could go for moi moi, Zobo, tiger nuts, buns etc.
3. With 40k as your cost of production, the goods produced should bring in a total revenue of not less than 56 thousand.
4. All your sales agents are to carry goods worth 14k each and sell them for the day. (too easy I tell you)
5. By the end of the day, you would have made profit of 16k. 8k should go to your staff. Split the remaining 8k into 2 parts. One part for you, and the other part for the business.
6. The remaining 40k that you didn't touch is for miscellaneous or anything I have not covered here.

Rinse and repeat daily.
If you do this 25 days in a month, you would have employed 4 people and paid them 50 k each monthly. You would have helped the government.

Nice one.
I am a graduate.
38 years and I have been jobless for years.
What business can start with 200k with store
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by werisetogether(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
ublight:
Hi there. If you are looking for a fail proof business to venture into...

Rinse and repeat daily.

Brilliant

This should be on the front page

Will connect with you ASAP
Re: Do This Business If You Have 100k by ublight: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Nice one.
I am a graduate.
38 years and I have been jobless for years.
What business can start with 200k with store

You are asking the wrong questions. I will soon do a post that will show you how to ask the right questions

(1) (Reply)

The Only Institution That Still Collects The Old Naira Note. / Rent For Stores In Vi And Ikoyi / Strictlry For Those Interested In It Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.