Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters (23037 Views)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Alphy89(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
And you are meant to be learned..you should know the difference between sensitization and intimidation..
That was a form of bully...
Why did you read one part and discarded the other part?
Or you didn't see the part where it said "ONLY TJOSE WHO VOTE OUR PARTY WILL ENJOY PEACE" or you were blind as well and didn't see where it said NO ONE WILL JEOPARDIZE HIS AMBITIONS AND THOSE OF HIS CHILDREN was that not a selfish thought?
What about those of the populace??Such myopic reasoning...
lhordspy:
How is this intimidation? We should be learned enough to know the difference between 'Sensitization and intimidation '.

I listened to the voicenote yesterday. The man said:

“If we take the number of people here, we will not be less than 60, but only 20 have PVCs; what is happening to the rest?"

It is a community(ward) meeting and he has every right to question the low numbers of PVC holders. You people will understand what structure is in few days time. It is same in every state.

I spoke to my community Chief few days ago, and he said same thing. He said there was a directive straight from the state government that the number of vote you deliver will determine the level of infrastructure you will get in return after election. So this community head has every right to question why his people refused to collect their PVC to vote.

Leave internet and witness the reality on the street yourself. The structures are aligning.

Una go cry tire.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by marca(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is a freedom of choice... Anyone can vote whoever he prefer but one thing is, city boy ll coast to victory... I know and I believe... Asiwaju of Africa
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
How is this intimidation? We should be learned enough to know the difference between 'Sensitization and intimidation '.

“If we take the number of people here, we will not be less than 60, but only 20 have PVCs; what is happening to the rest?"

It is a community(ward) meeting and he has every right to question the low numbers of PVC holders. You people will understand what structure is in few days time. It is same in every state.

I spoke to my community Chief few days ago, and he said same thing. He said there was a directive straight from the state government that the number of vote you deliver will determine the level of infrastructure you will get in return after election. So this community head has every right to question why his people refused to collect their PVC to vote.

Leave internet and witness the reality on the street yourself. The structures are aligning.

Una go cry tire.
If you read the entire post, then you should be ashamed of yourself for this comment you have made. How disgraceful

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Jacopini: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

Oshey structure.

Wo don win no dey write long story.

Structured on poverty

All d infrastructure na naija still look like urban village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by lhordspy: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ishilove:

If you read the entire post, then you should be ashamed of yourself for this comment you have made. How disgraceful

The post is misleading. Go listen to the main audio on David hundeyin's twitter page.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by igbosarejews(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
If I see you live. I can't blinks a second without blówing your skûlls up. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Denoh68: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:
telling poeple that only those that will vote for apc will enjoy peace in igbara is also a sensitization right?
DON'T MIND SOME EDUCATED FOOLS, THEY THINK NIGERIA BELONGS TO THEM, WE SHALL SEE.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by poseidon12: 1:45am On Feb 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

You should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by tomju2(f): 2:46am On Feb 14, 2023
2mch:

If we deal with you now, you will be sending letter to UN. Letter you can’t send from Anambra where IPOB are running wild. Cowards.
Why do you idiots always feel you have the monopoly for violence.? Make una try kpim una go hear am. Mstewww.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by tomju2(f): 2:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Jostoman:
telling poeple that only those that will vote for apc will enjoy peace in igbara is also a sensitization right?
Don't mind them. Panic mode activated! How can you be bragging that you'll win the election yet you are intimidating people to vote for your party. Let me assure you, " vox populli vox dei"...( the voice of the people is the voice of God) hence the people's candidate will always win. Cry yourself a river. E go clear una for eyes. To form queue for ATM and filling station never tire you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Dshocker(m): 3:16am On Feb 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

If you call this sensitisation, then am afraid that the money spent on your education was a waste.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
lhordspy:

The post is misleading. Go listen to the main audio on David hundeyin's twitter page.

Go to the DSS station and defend the illiterate baale.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by gratiaeo(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2023
I wish the Baale in my area should try it on election day let the landlords and youths in community use the opportunity to settle score with him
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Sunrise258: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2023
The energy expended to insult Yoruba Oba should have been expended to read well while in school. If so, you would have known how to spell "homage" correctly. Scum!

ubest1:
Yoruba broke Oba with desperation, no wonder Obi didn't bother paying them omage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / APC Crisis: President Buhari Seeks To Restore Peace As He Meets Amosun, Others / Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety- Frank Mba, Police PRO Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.