Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,495 members, 7,901,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. (2020 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Naijalarry: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8t-ETLhPLI

APC Vice Presidential candidate, Kashim Shettima Says He supports the emergence of a SE President to heal the woods of Bigerias' civil war but the actions of the "Dellusional Obidient" crowd is condemnable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Pay4u: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2023
What does this terrorist know about politics

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by MadamExcellency: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Why always "but"?

Because the North and the West think that the better Souths are spoils of war. This is just the mentality of Western politicians where they take Nigeria 🇳🇬 to be shared between North and Southwest.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by KUNZEH(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Baba Boko Haram!

8 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Neckpresser101: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Everyone knows what is right but choose to not to do it becausewe lack basic understandingof justice, fairness and equity

May God continue to bless afenifere baba Adebanjo for his unalloyed sense of equity.
May God bless obj too all unbiased omolobas

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Na wahoo see desperation and enormity at this display. This neck pressing is getting more painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Agonglo17: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigerians will suffer for another 8 years if they vote for this terrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by kellyjc(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2023
After all their search,they couldn't find anything bad on PO, they then decided to point at his supporters.

Btw,the south east does not bank on sympathy votes but a vote for competence ,character and capacity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Rexymania(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2023
If God forbid Obi failed to win, I'll wish Atiku victory because Tinubu and shetima are worse that demons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Advocate500: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2023
You support igbo president and you are in the race as igbo adopted son ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by drlateef: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
What does this terrorist knows about politics

He will show you what he knows in 12 days.
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Lovelive: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everyone knows what is right but choose to not to do it becausewe lack basic understandingof justice, fairness and equity

May God continue to bless afenifere baba Adebanjo for his unalloyed sense of equity.
May God bless obj too all unbiased omolobas
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Just imagine the nonsense from this haramist

Well, whether you like it or yes, a Nigerian president of SE extraction will be president come May this year and that person is no other than Peter Gregory Omowale Obi.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by drlateef: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Why always "but"?

Because the North and the West think that the better Souths are spoils of war. This is just the mentality of Western politicians where they take Nigeria 🇳🇬 to be shared between North and Southwest.

For many years during Zik, Shagari and NRC era, the north had always colluded with southeast and southsouth. Then they realise these were not progressive unions. They were alliances that destroyed Nigeria while southwest was developing. That’s why north changed alliance to bring change to their region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Ofunaofu: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Ofunaofu: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Why the "But"

The mistake APC and their urchins keep making is having this mentality that Obidients are only Igbos

The Obidients movement cut across all ethnic divide and it is even being championed by mostly non Igbos

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Our problem in this country and why we are suffering is that we hate justice and we prefer propaganda over justice.

How can we have a seasoned leader in OBIDATTI and chose these other people. SHAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Urchinpainer: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Who be this one? Oga Abeg shift!
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Opintiwa: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Imagine suicide bomber dey try advice

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by adioolayi(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing... He became Governor of Bornu State and also win his re-election..after then, he became a Senator...He did all these by accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by 4mable: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
she don't wail when He teaches you politics 101 after the 25th of February

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2023
The reason Nigeria is backward is due to the fact that Nigerians choose tribe,religion over competence,capacity and justice.
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Penguin2: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
He supports the emergence of president of southeastern extraction to heal the wounds of the civil war but the person has to be an ass licker of northerners.

That’s why gave an instance with Okorocha and Umahi.

Of all Igbo intellectuals, it is Okorocha that Shettima found qualified for Nigerian Presidency simply because he grew up in the north.

Shettima is more dreadful than even the Fulanis. He and Tinubu must not get to power.
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
adioolayi:

Nothing... He became Governor of Bornu State and also win his re-election..after then, he became a Senator...He did all these by accident.
He became a governor to cause mayhem to the girl child
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by SWATMan: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
drlateef:

He will show you what he knows in 12 days.

Yoruba Muslims like you are a disgrace to the ethos and values of real Omoluabis.
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Go and heal the wounds of Boko Haram. Igbos have advanced ahead of other tribes without political power. Our individualism is our greatest strength and we destroy your political gang up with a single burst of energy
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by drlateef: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2023
SWATMan:

Yoruba Muslims like you are a disgrace to the ethos and values of real Omoluabis.

Can someone give him bread so that he can stop wailing?
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by SWATMan: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2023
drlateef:

Can someone give him bread so that he can stop wailing?

Oniranu
Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Mfetenang: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Why always "but"?

Re: Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. by Mfetenang: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Speak for the South East,we the South South have had our turn and we will have another one after the North rules. because we play intelligent politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reason Why Tinubu Is Hidden! / Biafra Black Marine Attacked Oil Workers In Gulf Of Guinea Kill 2 - Pics / 2040: Aba Skyline & How P.H Will Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.