Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime (28295 Views)

Rihanna Flaunts Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by aktolly54(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
And so....
Pandora obituary the lying machine cool
lie about what sir ? So we can avoid him like plague
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by detectivejones: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
No time to waste sperm
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by sprints1: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oyinbo man dey suffer their women get craze for head. Jlo screamed at Ben affleck at Grammy awards like he is housemaid a whole Ben affleck but who is Ben affleck compared to jlo a nobody be like Datsun beside Toyota. Money pass money. Na woman dey kukuma get money pass abroad except your hubby is into drug money laundering or sports that is the only way u fit make money pass women abroad. ASAP is like an houseboy that one dem go soon use and dump am. Because he does not have pedigree how many people sabi am. He is not even in control of the house. Na why I respect jay z. This life get money pass your wife aijebe u go wash pant tire.
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Jakama90(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
I see Rihanna divorcing that Man before March next year, And then run to another guy like the okpo she is.

This i have seen
Fake prophet
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Sibbb: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Texess:
But make she marry nah
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

What is wrong with you people with marriage?
She is happy with her man, they are making babies and money
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Haveyoueatentod: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The nigha is a very sharp nigha.... He's got a vulcanizing spirit in him tongue

Las las,no hope for Don jazzy againangry
you're so funny grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Heavensent01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
I see Rihanna divorcing that Man before March next year, And then run to another guy like the okpo she is.

This i have seen

Divorce? were they ever married/engage

Rihanna is Asap gf and all Rihanna want is kids not marriage

when she's done using the guy, he will dump with the title of baby papa
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by BeanX(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The nigha is a very sharp nigha.... He's got a vulcanizing spirit in him tongue

Las las,no hope for Don jazzy againangry
Don jazzy no get hope from the start, with that him head wey be like akpu. 😂😂😂
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by sofiscatedmoron: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
And so....
Iragbiji urinating machine

grin
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
No wonder she didn’t dance much. I assumed it was post pregnancy weight. Okay, good for her. She has the wealth to maintain multiple kids. I guess the performance was more money in the bank. Smart but selfish move since she denied me of proper entertainment.
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by triple996(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

Iragbiji urinating machine

grin
U no serious grin
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by triple996(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
aktolly54:
lie about what sir ? So we can avoid him like plague
Everything
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by triple996(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

Seriously urchins have hope Dan u
U are totally HOPELESS cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Wildkat02: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
And so....
Obi is a big nightmare to u, idiot

Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by Streetmovement(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This ASAP guy sha grin

Dragon warrior grin

Rihanna the dragon queen cheesy

Make una dey fire dey go no time to check time cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime by aktolly54(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2023
triple996:

Everything
noted sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See A Fan Comment On Basketmouth's Wife Pic On Mama's Day / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label / Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.